|Birth Date||November 1, 1983|
|Hometown||Brooklyn, New York|
Roxanne "Roxy" Morris is a contestant from Survivor: Philippines.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Personal Claim to Fame: Accepting the call of God to ministry.
Inspiration in Life: Jesus Christ! He gave up his life for the world and that is the most inspiring thing anyone could ever do.
Hobbies: International travel, trying new sports i.e. fencing, snowboarding, horseback riding and dancing.
Pet Peeves: People who blame their present on their past and people who enjoy showcasing their insecurities.
3 Words to Describe You: Witty, wise and a warrior.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) My Bible
2) A small rock (found in the Valley of Elah, the place where David killed Goliath) that I brought from Israel. I would also bring my small wooden cross necklace.
3) My journal, because I like to record my thoughts and dreams.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Probably, Brandon Hantz because he dukes it out everyday in life alongside Jesus and is continuing to find his identity in Christ.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win the million dollars so I can give to my church and hopefully help get them their own building. Right now, we rent a space. I also want to have my own ministry that travels the world from mission to mission. I also think it is an excellent opportunity to meet people and have a once-in-a-life-time experience.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have traveled on small budgets through Ghana and Togo. My parents are originally from rural parts of the Caribbean so relying on natural resources is not foreign to me. I am legit fit. Army strong!
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Because the game isn’t very different from real life. As a Christian, everyday you are faced with the choice between God’s principles and your personal, selfish preferences.
Roxy was a member of the Matsing tribe consisting of herself, Malcolm Freberg, Denise Stapley, Angie Layton, Zane Knight, and returning player Russell Swan. Initially starting out as a very quiet, if not the most quiet, player the first 3 days, she became more vocal over the next 3 days. Roxy aligned herself with Russell and wanted to target Angie and Malcolm after witnessing their cuddling in the shelter. Around camp, Roxy was seen as a very lazy player and was unable to prove her worth in the second Immunity Challenge. Roxy and Angie were quickly the two targets at the following Tribal Council after Matsing's second loss due to their inability to complete the second challenge and the fact the two women were pushing for the other to leave. Russell lobbied for Denise's vote to seal a majority, but neither Roxy or Russell knew that Denise was aligned with Malcolm. At Tribal Council, Roxy made it no secret she was targeting Angie due to the cuddling incident. Roxy was shocked as she ended up being voted out by a unanimous 4-1 vote.
|Roxanne's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Angie|| Angie, Denise,|
|Voted Off, Day 6|
- She appeared on a show on Animal Planet "My Extreme Animal Phobia". her phobia was of mice. link- http://videos.howstuffworks.com/animal-planet/49249-my-extreme-animal-phobia-extreme-rat-phobia-video.htm
- On her "The Day After" interview, Roxy stated that she and Angie could have been an incredible alliance.
- Roxy became the twenty-ninth contestant of survivor to never win a challenge.
- Roxy was the first female voted off of Phillipines.
- Roxy is the only member of Matsing to never vote against Russell Swan.
|Survivor: Philippines Castaways|
Want to play Survivor yourself? Join our version, Survivor: Wikia - Sardinia!