|Birth Date||September 11, 1978|
|Hometown||San Diego, California|
James "Rocky" Reid is a contestant from Survivor: Fiji.
Remembered most for his macho personality and aggressive attitude towards fellow castaways and most aspects of the game, he is notable for his fierce conflict with fellow tribes mate Anthony Robinson during his time on the island.
Originally from Boston, James Reid received his high school diploma through an adult program. He currently works as a bartender and also sets up for private parties and special events at an upscale hotel. He was formerly in the United States Navy, stationed in Ridgecrest, California and San Diego where he eventually received an honorable discharge.
Reid enjoys working out at the gym, most sports (especially football) and hanging out with good friends. He describes himself as outgoing, tough (but an overall "good kid"), a people person and a "man's man."
Reid is currently single and living in Los Angeles, California. His birth date is September 11, 1978.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Rocky's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|4||Ravu Tribe Immune|
|7||Lisi|| Alex, Dreamz,|
|Voted Off, Day 19|
| Voted for|
- On January 9, 2010, Rocky attended Survivor's 10-year anniversary party.
- Rocky was one of two members of the jury who were never on the Moto tribe. The other was Mookie Lee.
- He is the only one of the two to not reach the merge.
- He is nicknamed Rocky because of his striking resemblance to Sylvester Stallone.
- Rocky is one of two survivors with a "Boston" tattoo; the other being Shane Powers; though Shane's tattoo was his son's name.
|Survivor: Fiji Castaways|