Robinsonekspedisjonen is the Norwegian version of the Survivor franchise. It was the third televised version ofSurvivorproduced by Charlie Parsons debuting in 1999. The name is based on the literary pieces Robinson Crusoe and The Swiss Family Robinson, both based on stories of people marooned by shipwrecks.
|Television Network:|| TV3 (1999-2013), |
|Presenter(s):|| Nils Ole Oftebro (1999), |
Christer Falch (2000-2015)
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
The rules for Robinsonekspedisjonen have remained largely unchanged over the years. Though twists have been added over time to keep interest in the show it has always followed the basic premise of the original Expedition Robinson.
Division of tribes
During the show's original six season run the tribes were divided normally. However, beginning with season ten the tribes have often been divided based on different factors.
The following seasons had an unusual division of tribes:
- Robinsonekspedisjonen 2010, where the contestants were initially split into tribes based on where they resided in Norway. The 'North Team' all resided in northern parts of Norway, while the 'South Team' all came from the south. In addition to these two tribes there was a short lived third tribe known as the 'West Team' who entered the game post-merge on a hidden island. After one elimination this tribe joined the rest of the contestants in the 'Robinson Team' island.
- Robinsonekspedisjonen 2011, where the contestants were split into tribes based on their age. The 'Young Team' was composed of all contestants under the age of thirty, while the 'Old Team' was comprised of those over the age of thirty. For a short time there was even a third, hidden, team comprised completely of contestants in their thirties. This twist lasted until episode three, when the tribe of thirties entered the game and a tribal swap occurred.
- Robinsonekspedisjonen 2013, where the contestants were divided based on their prior reality show appearance. The 'Robinson Team' was completely comprised of contestants from past seasons of Robinsonekspedisjonen, while the 'Paradise Team' was comprised of those who had been on Norway's version of Paradise Hotel. There was eventually a third group of contestants who entered the game from neither show, Upon their entrance a tribal swap occurred and this twist ended.
Tribe switch and dissolves
Main article: Merge
Utopia/The Other Side
Main article: Redemption Island (twist)
Main article: Duel
- Main article: Survivor (franchise)
- Robinsonekspedisjonen 1999
- Robinsonekspedisjonen 2000
- Robinsonekspedisjonen 2001
- Robinsonekspedisjonen 2002
- Robinsonekspedisjonen 2003
- Robinsonekspedisjonen 2004
- Expedition Robinson VIP
- Robinsonekspedisjonen 2007
- Robinsonekspedisjonen 2008
- Robinsonekspedisjonen 2009
- Robinsonekspedisjonen 2010
- Robinsonekspedisjonen 2011
- Robinsonekspedisjonen 2012
- Robinsonekspedisjonen 2013
- Robinsonekspedisjonen 2015