|Robinson Ekspeditionen 2013|
|Season Run:||September 2013 - December 2013|
Robinson Ekspeditionen 2013 is the 15th season of Robinson Ekspeditionen, the Danish version of the international Survivor franchise. It premiered in September, 2013.
- Separate Contestant: Lazy Robert started on his own island and had to build a raft to get into the game. He was North's reward after they won a Reward Challenge.
- Paired Voting: At one council, the contestants were paired, and the person with the most votes would go into a duel with his/her partner. Marttin Christensen and Michael Backer had an equal amount of votes. By heads or tails, Backer lost and went into duel with Lazy Robert. Robert eventually lost the duel and was eliminated.
- Switching Tribes: Bettina Tammaro had the choice to switch one person from her own tribe with a person from the other. This was a reward after a Reward Challenge.
- Leaders: Each tribe would have a leader. The leader had the final decisions at ties in councils, and couldn't be voted out. After councils, the tribe had to vote for whether or not they wanted to keep the leader.
- Jokers: Sara Nielsen and Kenneth Willander were introduced in the 3rd episode as 'jokers', being the reward in the Reward Challenge.
- Jury: Unlike most other seasons, the out-voted contestants returned in the final episode as a jury. The jury had to send one of the remaining three contestants into the Final Challenge, and send the other two into a duel.
|Original Tribe||First Addition||Second Addition||Switched Tribe||Merged Tribe|
|South|| 1st Voted Out|
|South||South|| 2nd Voted Out|
|North||North||North|| 3rd Voted Out|
25, Sales rep
|South||South||South|| 4th Voted Out|
|South||South||South||South|| 5th Voted Out|
45, Social assistance recipient
|Separate||North||North||North||Robinson|| 6th Voted Out|
|North||South|| 7th Voted Out|
24, Fitness instructor
|North||North||North||North|| 8th Voted Out|
|North||North||North||North|| 9th Voted Out|
|South||South||South||South|| 10th Voted Out|
|North||North||North||North|| 11th Voted Out|
45, Fitness instructor
|North||North||North||North|| 12th Voted Out|
|South||South||South||South|| Eliminated |
38, Daily leader
|South||South||South||South|| 2nd Runner-Up |
|North||North||North||North|| Sole Survivor |
|Behrad||6-2-1||1st Voted Out|
|2||South||North||Lone||4-3||2nd Voted Out|
|Laura||6-3||3rd Voted Out|
|4||South||North||Rikke||4-3||4th Voted Out|
|5||South||North||Bettina||4-2||5th Voted Out|
6th Voted Out
|7||Backer||Jeppe||Kenneth||7-6||7th Voted Out|
|8||Auction||Due, Patrick||Camilla||7-4-1||8th Voted Out|
|9||Jeppe||Jeppe||Mikkel||5-4||9th Voted Out|
|10||Marttin||Due||Backer||5-3||10th Voted Out|
11th Voted Out
|12||Jeppe||Due||Helle||4-3||12th Voted Out|
|13||Jeppe||Tammaro||No vote||Lost The Plank|
|Sara||No vote||Lost duel|
|Robinson Ekspeditionen 2013 Voting History|
- ↑ Each team captain had to choose a candidate in the first Reward Challenge. Mikkel choose Buket, and when North lost the challenge, Buket was eliminated.
- ↑ This was a Paired Tribal Council. Backer and Robert were paired, and since Backer was tied for most votes and lost the tiebreaker, he went into a duel against Robert. Robert lost the duel and was eliminated.
- ↑ The contestants were paired in this challenge. Due and Patrick were paired and both won the challenge.
- ↑ As winner of the challenge, Due had to choose four contestants to exile until the next Tribal Council. He choose Sara, Helle, Patrick and Jeppe.
- ↑ Patrick lost the Immunity Challenge in this episode, and as penalty had to go into a duel against the person who received the most votes in this Tribal Council. Patrick lost the duel against Due and was eliminated.
- ↑ Jeppe won The Plank, securing himself a spot in the Final Challenge.
- ↑ The five contestants competed on The Plank, where the loser would be eliminated. This was Tammaro.
- ↑ The jury gave Marttin a spot in the Final Challenge, sending Due and Sara into a duel. Sara lost and was eliminated.
- ↑ In this Tribal Council, the jury had to choose whether to send Due, Marttin or Sara into the Final Challenge. Jeppe won 'The Plank', and already had a spot in the Final Challenge, why there couldn't be voted for him.
- ↑ Marttin lost the Immunity Challenge, and as penalty had an extra vote against him in this Tribal Council. This Tribal Council was a paired Tribal Council, and Marttin's partner was Mikkel. Because of this, Mikkel also had an extra vote against him.
- ↑ The tiebreaker between Backer/Robert and Marttin/Mikkel was determined by head and tails. Back and Robert went into a duel. Robert lost and was eliminated.
- ↑ Kenneth lost the Immunity Challenge, and as penalty had an extra vote against him in this Tribal Council.
- ↑ Backer and Helle both lost the Immunity Challenge, and as penalty both had an extra vote against them in this Tribal Council.
- ↑ Mikkel lost the Immunity Challenge, and as penalty had an extra vote against him in this Tribal Council.
- ↑ Jeppe won the Reward Challenge, allowing him to give another contestant an additional vote in this Tribal Council. Jeppe choose Marttin, giving Marttin two votes.
- ↑ Patrick lost the Reward Challenge and decides to sacrifice his right to vote, in exchange to let every other contesant received a letter from home. There could still be voted for him.
- ↑ Backer won an additional vote in the Reward Challenge.
- ↑ Cecilie was hospitalized during this Tribal Council, and was not present. She did not vote. There could still be voted for her.