|Tribe Type:||Merged tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 20|
|Tribes Merged:||Pagong Tagi|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Gretchen Cordy (10/16)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Richard Hatch (winner)|
Rattana has no insignia.
This tribe was known for being the first merged tribe in Survivor and also for featuring the first systematic elimination of a former tribe. Their tribe color is green.
- ► Colleen Haskell, a student from Miami Beach, Florida.
- ► Gervase Peterson, a YMCA basketball coach from Willingboro, New Jersey.
- ► Greg Buis, an Ivy League graduate from Gold Hill, Colorado.
- ► Gretchen Cordy, a teacher from Clarksville, Tennessee.
- ► Jenna Lewis, a student from Franklin, New Hampshire.
- ► Kelly Wiglesworth, a river guide from Oxnard, California.
- ► Richard Hatch, a corporate trainer from Newport, Rhode Island.
- ► Rudy Boesch, a retired US Navy SEAL from Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- ► Sean Kenniff, a doctor from Long Island, New York.
- ► Susan Hawk, a truck driver from Palmyra, Wisconsin.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Rattana is the first merged tribe in the history of Survivor.
- Rattana is the only merged tribe to manually paint the Survivor logo on their flag.
- Rattana is the first ever green tribe in Survivor.
- Rattana is the first three-syllable tribe in Survivor.
- Rattana is one of two merged tribes to have its final four all eventually return in future seasons.
- Gitanos is the other merged tribe to have its final four return eventually.