|Birth Date||March 31, 1959|
|Hometown|| Eagle Rock, Missouri;|
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Fang|
Randy Bailey wants to be personally responsible for crushing the hopes and dreams of all other contestants with delusions of winning the game of SURVIVOR. He considers himself a ruthless bully who enjoys picking on those that were not blessed with his strength or intellect.
Randy describes himself as angry, blunt, mean and sarcastic (yet charming), and admits he's a train wreck. Bailey declares he has no living relatives besides an older brother, from whom he hasn't heard from in years. He says he has never met a person who didn't eventually disappoint him. The only "person" he has ever loved was his recently deceased black Labrador mix, Johnson, with whom he lived for 13 years.
His biggest pet peeves are cell phones and overly religious people, and he says he doesn't allow either in his home or car.
Bailey's hobbies include scuba diving, marathon running and triathlons, including competing twice in the Hawaiian Ironman. Despite having competed in over 100 triathlons, he claims that he has not been off the couch in years. Instead, he now enjoys his nightly hot tub with a scotch on the rocks. He is also a private pilot, enjoys watching football and occasionally plays golf.
Bailey's primary motivation for being on the show is to be hungry, tired, dirty and smelly. He also says he needs a long vacation where he will not be hassled with the mundane issues of his boring life. He's a SURVIVOR purist and guarantees he will win if the game is not "poisoned" with too many twists.
Bailey is currently single and lives on a lake in rural southwest Missouri. Randy recently moved from Plano, Texas where he lived for 20 years and still claims to be a Texan at heart. He plans on returning there after he wins the million. He has an engineering degree from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, but chooses to work as a wedding videographer where he can set his own schedule.
His birth date is March 31, 1959.
|Randy's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Fang Tribe Immune|
|4||Kota Tribe Immune|
|5||Kota Tribe Immune|
|6||Kota Tribe Immune|
|8||Fang Tribe Immune|
|10||Susie||Crystal, Ken, Matty,|
|Voted Off, Day 30|
| Voted for|
Survivor: Heroes vs. VillainsEdit
|Statistics of Randy Bailey|
|Total number of days||38|
|Total votes received||14|
|Days spent at Redemption Island||N/A|
Randy was put on the Villains tribe for being memorable for hating everyone and anyone he met. Randy was considered the weakest member of his tribe due to him being the oldest of the tribe. This weakness was seen in the Day 1 Reward Challenge against J.T. Thomas and against James Clement in the Day 8 combined Reward/Immunity challenge. Randy was in awe when Rob Mariano created fire for his tribe without any flint.
Despite Randy's physical setbacks, he found a notable amount of food for his tribe, although it was not appreciated by many, to his dismay. Facing their first Tribal Council in Day 8, Randy campaigned for the elimination of former winner Parvati Shallow, who had the most relationships among the cast. In the end, Randy's lobbying failed and was eliminated in an unanimous 9-1 vote. Before leaving, a furious Randy threw his buff at the fire pit, becoming the first person to do that.
|Randy's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Villains Tribe Immune|
|2||Villains Tribe Immune|
|3||Rob||Coach, Courtney, Danielle, Jerri,|
Parvati, Rob, Russell, Sandra, Tyson
|Voted Off, Day 8|
Heroes vs. VillainsEdit
- During pre-game interviews for Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains, it was revealed by Jeff Probst that if Randy had reached the Reward Challenge with the Survivors' loved ones in Survivor: Gabon, nobody would have been there to see him. The loved ones challenge took place the cycle after his elimination.
- Among contestants that have competed in more than one season, Randy has played the third-least amount of total days with 38. The only returning contestants with fewer days than him are Russell Swan, who has played 25 days, and Francesca Hogi, who has played 9 days.
- Of the three multiple-time contestants to play less than 39 days, Randy is the only one to reach the merge.
- Randy is the third person to be on one tribe, be swapped to another, and be swapped back to his original tribe before the merge. This is due to Gabon's two Tribal Swaps.
- In an interview after his elimination, Randy had stated that he lost his original Villains buff. The production team provided a new one and warned him against losing it in the future - hence the reason he threw it in the fire pit.
- Randy is the third contestant (and currently only male contestant) to play a fake Hidden Immunity Idol at Tribal Council.
- Randy is the only member of the original Fang tribe to return to another season.
- Randy holds the single-season record for the most consecutive tribal challenges won, winning ten in a row in Gabon.
- Randy only voted against women in Survivor: Gabon. The only time he wrote a man's name down was his Jury vote for Bob.
- Randy was the oldest contestant in Heroes vs Villains.
|Survivor: Gabon Contestants|
Ace Gordon · Bob Crowley · Charlie Herschel · Corinne Kaplan · Crystal Cox · Dan Kay · GC Brown · Gillian Larson · Jacquie Berg · Kelly Czarnecki · Ken Hoang · Marcus Lehman · Matty Whitmore · Michelle Chase · Paloma Soto-Castillo · Randy Bailey · Sugar Kiper · Susie Smith
|Survivor: Heroes vs Villains Contestants|
Amanda Kimmel · Candice Woodcock · Cirie Fields · Coach Wade · Colby Donaldson · Courtney Yates · Danielle DiLorenzo · J.T. Thomas · James Clement · Jerri Manthey · Parvati Shallow · Randy Bailey · Rob Mariano · Rupert Boneham · Russell Hantz · Sandra Diaz-Twine · Stephenie LaGrossa · Sugar Kiper · Tom Westman · Tyson Apostol