|Birth Date||July 28, 1979|
|Occupation||Cocktail Waitress/Graphic Designer|
Rachel Foulger is a contestant from Survivor: Blood vs. Water.
Name (Age): Rachel Foulger (33)
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Tyson's girlfriend
Current Residence: Provo, Utah
Occupation: Cocktail Waitress/Graphic Designer
Personal Claim to Fame: Starting and owning my own business that landed sales with Target and QVC.
Pet Peeves: Chewing with your mouth open, driving slow in the fast lane, getting in my personal space.
Inspiration in Life: Tyson. I’ve never met someone so strong and confident. He truly is my rock. I don’t know what I would do without him.
Hobbies: Traveling, reading, cooking and crafting.
Three Words to Describe You: Motivated, creative, and happy.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) Chapstick 2) A book 3) A snuggie
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Tyson Apostol, of course.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Obviously for the money, but also for the challenge.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m nice enough to have people like me, strong enough to win challenges and smart enough to read people.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I’m hardworking, people friendly and sneaky.
What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? To play Survivor with Tyson is an experience we will remember forever. We both would love to be millionaires and both believe we deserve it.
Survivor: Blood vs. WaterEdit
Rachel started the season on the Tadhana tribe, opposite her boyfriend Tyson Apostol. After Marissa Peterson was voted out at Tadhana's first Tribal Council, Rachel noticed how the tribe's men had bonded and could easily pick off the women, who were outnumbered 5-3. Because of this, Rachel attempted to integrate herself into the men's alliance, but was relatively unsuccessful.
When Tadhana lost again on Day 6, the men decided to vote Rachel out, believing that Tyson would switch with her at Redemption Island, weakening the Galang tribe. Despite some hesitance from John Cody (who had bonded with Rachel), the men stuck to their plan, sending Rachel to Redemption Island in a 5-2-1 vote. The next day, Rachel competed against Marissa and Candice Cody in the Redemption Island Duel. After a long challenge, Candice and Marissa won the duel, permanently eliminating Rachel from the game.
After Rachel was eliminated, she was frequently referenced throughout the season by Tyson, who stated that his main drive to win the game was Rachel. His goal would be achieved, as he eventually became the Sole Survivor.
|Rachel's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Ciera|| Brad, Caleb, Hayden,|
|Voted Off, Day 6|
|3||On Redemption Island|
|Eliminated, Day 7|
- Rachel and Tyson appeared on Marriage Boot Camp where Tyson proposed.
- On March 17, 2015, the couple married. In June 2015, Rachel gave birth to their daughter, Bergen Rose. There was complications that resulted in a C-Section
- Rachel is the lowest placing member of Tadhana, placing 18th.
- In both seasons featuring the Blood vs. Water twist, the contestant who finished in 18th (Nadiya Anderson in San Juan del Sur) would have their partner (Natalie Anderson) go on to win the show.
- Rachel and her boyfriend Tyson are the second and third contestants from Provo, Utah.
- Rachel was the first woman to be eliminated from Survivor: Blood vs. Water.
- Rachel is the only person voted out of Tadhana to not be blindsided.
- Rachel only voted against women, and only received votes from men.
- Rachel became the thirty-first contestant of Survivor to have never won a challenge.
- Rachel shares her birthday with Survivor: The Amazon contestant Shawna Mitchell.
|Survivor: Blood vs. Water Castaways|