|Birth Date||May 10, 1985|
|Hometown||Hewlett Harbor, New York|
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Tandang|
|Alliance(s)|| Tandang Alliance |
Roberta Christine "RC" Saint-Amour is a contestant from Survivor: Philippines.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Personal Claim to Fame: I was the 112th Wellesley Hoop Rolling Champion – the oldest and most beloved Wellesley tradition. The winner is said to be the first person in her class to achieve success, however she defines it.
Inspiration in Life: My mother – she has always been there for me, guiding me, helping me, teaching me right from wrong and sacrificing for me. She always wants the best for me and inspires me to believe that my happiness only comes from my own self-respect.
Hobbies: Swimming, running, traveling.
Pet Peeves: Annoying people and inefficiency.
3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, headstrong and exuberant.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) A good book that I could read over and over again.
2) A puppy so I can have at least one loyal friend.
3) A radio to listen to music and news.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: None – I’m an original. There’s no one like me!
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I have been a huge fan of “Survivor” since the beginning. I want to be on the show to win sole survivor and prove to myself that I can do it.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I would be a great physical asset for the team. I am mentally tough and very little bothers me.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have the perfect combination of physical and mental strengths. I’m an athlete and have been a competitive swimmer since the age of 5. I hold a Masters All-American title, earned 12 top 10 national master’s records in the last four years, held numerous college and high school records. I ran a half Boston marathon without training and swam the English Channel. As an investment banker, I’m very analytical and have survived Wall Street and the fall of Bear Stearns.
R.C. first started out the game forming an alliance with close friend Abi-Maria Gomes, and also got Pete Yurkowski and veteran Michael Skupin on her side. She was also able to find the clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol. Soon after, her alliance with Abi fell through via Pete's deceptions. Abi and Pete left R.C. and Michael and created a new majority alliance with Artis Silvester and Lisa Whelchel. R.C. relied on her strength and the tribal immunity challenges to propel herself into the final 11 and merged into Dangrayne; however, Abi, Pete, and Artis convinced the old Kalabaw to split the votes between R.C. and Jonathan Penner. Before the votes were read, Penner played his Idol, and R.C. became the first member of the jury after a 4-2-0 vote.
|R.C.'s Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Tandang Tribe Immune|
|2||Tandang Tribe Immune|
|3||Tandang Tribe Immune|
|4||Tandang Tribe Immune|
|5||No Tribal Council|
|Tandang Tribe Immune|
|6||Tandang Tribe Immune|
|Voted Off, Day 19|
| Voted For|
R.C. was one of the three finalists in Rob Has A Website's 2013 Miss Survivor contest, she ended up being the winner of the contest.
- R.C. is the first female castaway to go by her initials.
- When the Tandang tribe painted their initials on a tree at camp, R.C. used her first and middle names rather than her first and last names.
- R.C. is the youngest female castaway on her tribe.
- R.C. added 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) before coming to the Philippines. Once she got her post-game weigh-in, R.C. discovered she lost 5 lbs. (2.3 kg).
- R.C. is the only castaway to make it to the Jury stage and only attend one Tribal Council (not counting the Tribal Councils she attended as a Jury member).
- R.C. is the first castaway to finish 11th and be the first Jury member.
- R.C. is the first castaway in Survivor: Philippines to be voted out in a non-unanimous decision.
- She is the second Miss Survivor, following Parvati Shallow.
- The only vote Lisa Whelchel received on Survivor: Philippines was R.C's vote for her at the Final Tribal Council of the season.
- R.C. has the same birthday as former Survivor castaway Elyse Umemoto (South Pacific), who was also born on May 10th.