Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Play to Win"|
|The castaways celebrate the merge with a feast.|
|Episode Number:||7/14 (434)|
|Original Release:||November 4, 2015|
|Viewership (in millions):||8.80|
|Previous:||"Bunking with the Devil"|
|Next:||"You Call, We'll Haul"|
Play to Win is the seventh episode of Survivor: Cambodia.
Challenge: Hard to Handle
The castaways must stand on an angled balance beam while balancing a ball. At regular intervals, they would move further down the beam, making it harder to keep steady. The last person standing wins.
Winner: Joe Anglim
|Immunity Challenge: Hard to Handle|
|Time Mark||20 min||10min||9 min||10s|
| Tribal Council 7:|
Kass (6 votes)
Andrew, Keith, Kelley, Kimmi, Stephen, & Tasha
Ciera (4 votes)
Jeremy, Joe, Kelly, & Spencer
Tasha (2 votes)
Abi-Maria & Kass
Andrew (1 vote)
| VOTED OFF:|
No voting confessionals were shown. Tasha was shown writing Kass' name down on the parchment. Jeremy was shown writing Ciera's name down on the parchment. Kass was shown writing Tasha's name down on the parchment.
|“||This time I came in, and I wanted to build relationships with people and work on my social game, and I think I had a good change for the eighteen days. I wasn't on the radar for anything, but I tried to bring out Chaos Kass and really threw a bomb on my game and I just got caught. So it's on me.||”|
Still in the Running
- Tribe Name: The newly merged tribe decides for a tribe name and chooses "Orkun", which means "thank you" in Khmer. The tribe name is in reference to the fans who voted for the castaways during the second chance voting period and Cambodians for letting them play the game in their country.
- I Love Poetry: Stephen Fishbach discusses his love for poetry.
- A Few More Checkboxes: Kimmi Kappenberg discusses her current successes in the game, comparing it to her first season. She states she would like to win individual immunity in the future.
- A Sense of Relief: Ciera Eastin discusses why she felt relieved after making it to the merge.
- The Merge is Big for Me: Kelly Wiglesworth explains what it means for her to make it to the merge this time. She then compares it to the first-ever merge back in Survivor: Borneo where they did not have a merge feast and only had ambassadors as liaisons to the rival tribe.
- I'm Working It: Kelley Wentworth discusses her current status in the game.
- A Milestone Moment: Tasha Fox discusses how surprised she was when they merged so early.
- Making the merge is Iconic: Stephen explains the importance of making it to the merge.
- Last Girl Standing: Tasha feels proud to be the last woman standing in the challenge she once won.
- The Day After: Kass McQuillen explains her sentiments the day after she was voted out.
Life at Ponderosa
Kass McQuillen gets her customary post-game weigh-in where she finds out she lost 8 lbs. in the 19 days she was in the game. She enters Ponderosa and eats cheeseburger and fries for dinner. Kass states she will not be bitter towards anyone; and instead, she decides to have more fun going to future Tribal Councils by not shaving and wearing tank tops to flaunt her underarm hair.
The next day, Kass says having the most days spent in Ponderosa would help her decompress and have alone time. To alleviate boredom, Kass spends the rest of the day doing writing exercises.
- With 13 members, Orkun is the largest tribe in Survivor history.
- This is the first time Kelley Wentworth and Kimmi Kappenberg have made the merge, and the first time the two of them and Andrew Savage have made the jury phase of the game.
- This is the second time Joe Anglim has won the first individual Immunity Challenge.
- As of this episode, all castaways this season have attended Tribal Council, though Joe has yet to be vulnerable because of his individual immunity win.
- This episode marks the second time where a merged tribe has members who have yet to go to Tribal Council. Joe and Keith Nale never visited Tribal Council until this episode.
- This is the first episode of the season where no original Ta Keo members receive votes at Tribal Council.
- At the end of this episode, Kimmi is the only female from the original Bayon tribe to not receive a vote against them.
- The episode title is said by Ciera Eastin in reference to taking out bigger threats at Tribal Council over her and Kass McQuillen.
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/11/05/wednesday-final-ratings-nov-4-2015/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaIhPs8HoSk
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tatBwHX3hkA
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo3N7v_xUxo
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLhob7cWsjA
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyTKzSaPopE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRr206p3E5U
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DVoKRJnFrc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I-ch3qe2cQ
- ↑ http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/05/survivor-jeff-probst-cambodia-second-chance-episode-7
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xreCgrKrpps
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKocesO_gtY
|Survivor: Cambodia Episodes|
"Second Chance" · "Survivor MacGyver" · "We Got a Rat" · "What's the Beef?" · "A Snake in the Grass" · "Bunking with the Devil" · "Play to Win" · "You Call, We'll Haul" · "Witches Coven" · "Like Selling Your Soul to the Devil" · "My Wheels Are Spinning" · "Tiny Little Shanks to the Heart" · "Villains Have More Fun" · "Lie, Cheat and Steal"