|Episode Number||6/15 (177)|
|First Broadcast||October 5, 2006|
|Previous||Don't Cry Over Spilled Octopus|
|Next||A Closer Look|
Plan Voodoo is the sixth episode of Survivor: Cook Islands.
After winning the Reward Challenge, Aitutaki was given the right to kidnap a member of Rarotonga. At Tribal Council they chose to kidnap Nate Gonzalez, keeping him safe from the vote and rewarding him with a plate of food.
Challenge: Kicking and Screaming
One pair at a time, two players try to remove a member of the opposing tribe from a pole they’re holding onto and drag them across the finishing line. First tribe to get all three opposing tribe members across wins.
Reward: A feast of lamb, bread, and apple cider while listening in on the other tribe's tribal council.
|Reward Challenge: Kicking and Screaming|
Candice, Ozzy & Sundra
Becky, Jessica, Jonathan & Yul
Cristina, Jenny, Nate
Adam, Brad, Parvati & Rebecca
| Tribal Council 6:|
Cao Boi (6 votes)
Becky, Candice, Jonathan, Ozzy, Sundra & Yul
Candice (1 vote)
Jonathan (1 vote)
| VOTED OFF:|
Cao Boi Bui
|“||I think I have to take any wildcard out of the game that I can. Good luck to you.||”|
|“||Sorry, bub. I lost my trust in you.||”|
|“||I hope we stick with this Voodoo Plan. Where is the Immunity Idol? Let's hope it comes out.||”|
|“||It was a wonderful experience. I had a great time. I didn’t make it as far as I planned on going, but that’s how it goes. I did learn I am most vulnerable among the Asian community. People who are like me, but not like me, I was aware of them in the beginning but eventually I learned to trust them. I should have known better.||”|
–Cao Boi Bui
| Tribal Council 7:|
Cristina (4 votes)
Adam, Jenny, Parvati & Rebecca
Jenny (2 votes)
Brad & Cristina
| VOTED OFF:|
|“||You're a nice woman, but our tribe is stronger without you.||”|
|“||I really enjoyed being on Survivor. It was a great experience. Just disappointed I got voted off so soon. Basically I almost feel like I was taken advantage of. But you know what, I met some really good people and I met some really awful people. I guess that’s part of the game. But it was just an awesome experience overall.||”|
Still in the RunningEdit
| || || || || |
| || || |
| || |
- After Cristina's elimination, Ozzy is the last remaining member of the original Aitutaki tribe.
- Aitutaki's Tribal Council marks the first time a Split Vote was proposed. Cao Boi wanted to split the votes between Candice and Jonathan, believing that one of them had the idol. However, his assumption was incorrect; the idol actually belonged to Yul.
- This is the first episode where a Puka Puka member was voted off.
- This is Candice's first trip to Tribal Council, as she was on Exile Island for the Day 9 Tribal Council.
- As of this episode, members from all four original tribes have been voted against.
Want to play Survivor yourself? Join our version, Survivor: Wikia - Sardinia!