|Birth Date||January 17, 1956|
|Occupation||Bowling Alley Owner|
Peter Harkey is a contestant from Survivor: Marquesas.
Peter Harkey was born and raised in Millis, Massachusetts. He still lives in the house he grew up in, which was built by his late father. He and his brother currently own a unique wine shop and a bowling alley. In addition, he is a yoga enthusiast and works in real estate and construction.
Harkey attended Boston College where he graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in 1979. He enjoys hockey, water sports and travel.
Peter Harkey lives with his wife, Erika, and their two children, Samantha and Tommy. They are about to obtain a yellow lab puppy to keep a promise made to their children for Harkey's participation in SURVIVOR: MARQUESAS. His birth date is January 17, 1956.
Peter Harkey was placed on the Maraamu tribe. Although a hard worker, his personality rubbed people the wrong way. Rob Mariano described him as a "fruit loop." He relaxed with Sean Rector, joking about wanting to build a hot tub. Maraamu lost the first challenge because they dropped their torch in the water. Before the tribe's first Tribal Council, Peter gave everyone a speech about voting politics. He made it clear that he was gunning for Patricia Jackson for being the physically weakest. The tribe was annoyed by his demeanor and the speech turned things on Peter. The bowling alley manager became the first person to be sent home in a 5-2-1 vote.
|Peter's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Patricia|| Gina, Hunter, Patricia,|
|Voted Off, Day 3|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Peter's luxury item was cologne.
- Peter was the oldest male on the Maraamu tribe.
- Peter was the first person of Survivor: Marquesas to cast a vote.
- Peter is the first male contestant to be the first person voted out of a season and the first male to finish in 16th place.
- Peter is the fifth contestant of Survivor to never win a challenge, following Sonja Christopher, Debb Eaton, Diane Ogden, and Jessie Camacho.
- Peter is the first male to do so.
- Peter's Interview with Survivor Oz was voted the best for the 2013/14 at The Ozcars.
|Survivor: Marquesas Castaways|