|Born:||August 23, 1981|
|Alliance(s):||Malakal Couples Alliance|
One of the greatest physical threats in the game's history, Ozzy is remembered for his athleticism, his adeptness in the water, his dexterity and his sheer endurance. These skills have combined to make Ozzy one of the most successful challenge competitors ever.
In Cook Islands, Ozzy leveraged his fitness and his natural likability in order to operate as a core member of the highly successful Aitu Four alliance. He even managed to win 5 out of the season's 6 Immunity Challenges, tying the record for most Immunity Challenge wins in a single season. His challenge wins allowed him to make it to the Final Tribal Council. However, he was identified as the "brawn" to Yul Kwon's "brains," and the latter won the title of Sole Survivor in a 5-4 vote.
In Micronesia, Ozzy formed a relationship with Amanda Kimmel, and again gained traction in the game and believed himself a core member of an end-game alliance. However, this confidence proved illusory, as he was blindsided by the Black Widow Brigade with a Hidden Immunity Idol in his possession. This result exposed shortcomings in his strategic game-play, as well as a minor petulant streak when things didn't go his way.
In South Pacific, Ozzy's chief accomplishment was his earning the distinction of being voted out three times in a single season, twice winning his way off Redemption Island thanks to his challenge prowess. He fell one day short of the Final Tribal Council after losing a critical Final Immunity Challenge to Sophie Clarke.
In Game Changers, Ozzy improved on his social game and managed to form early bonds in the Nuku tribe. However, these bonds did not last until the merge. When he lost the second Immunity Challenge, he was quickly taken out as a physical threat under Debbie's lead.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Born in Mexico, Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth moved 10 times in his teen years to seven U.S. States and Central America while his mother remarried. He attended two years of college at Santa Barbara City College before moving to the Los Angeles area.
Lusth is currently a waiter and was formerly a restaurant manager. He enjoys big wave surfing, skateboarding, sailing, snowboarding, wakeboarding, gymnastics and motorcycle riding. He owns land in Panama and enjoys going there to spearfish. He can dive to 30 feet and can hold his breath under water for three minutes. He is skilled at building traps, forts, shelter and surviving in the wilderness on his own. In the summer of 2005, he camped all the way from Panama to San Diego over the course of five months.
He enjoys reading and writing.Lusth currently resides in Venice, California with his German Shepard mix, Buddha (who also accompanies him on his board while surfing). His birth date is August 23, 1981.
Born in the historic city of Guanajuato, Mexico, Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth, began his life in the house his father built for his grandmother (which still remains in the family today). A few years after he was born, his parents divorced and Lusth moved with his mother to Durham, North Carolina, where his mother eventually remarried and had two additional children. His father remained in Mexico and had two additional children as well.
Lusth moved many times in his teen years to seven U.S. States and Central America while his mother divorced and remarried for a third time (at which point, they were living in Mountain View, California) where he learned to surf. In high school, Lusth was able to attend an alternative learning program called Learning Community where he was introduced to acting and photography. After high school, he moved to Santa Barbara. He then attended two years of college at Santa Barbara City College before moving to the Los Angeles area.
Lusth is currently working as a freelance photographer and writer. He enjoys big wave surfing, skateboarding, sailing, snowboarding, wakeboarding, gymnastics and motorcycle riding. He owns land in Panama and enjoys going there to spearfish. He can dive to 30 feet and can hold his breath under water for three minutes. He is skilled at building traps, forts, shelter and surviving in the wilderness on his own. In the summer of 2005, he camped all the way from Panama to San Diego over the course of five months. Over the past year, Lusth has begun to develop a non-profit organization to build skate parks in Mexico.Lusth currently resides in Venice, California with his German Shepherd mix, Buddha (who also accompanies him on his board while surfing). His birth date is August 23, 1981.
Name: Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth (29)
Ozzy Lusth may be a surfer from Venice, Calif. but he takes the game of Survivor very seriously. "I'm here to play in a humble way, but I'm also here to win." This will be his third time playing Survivor, and he believes the game has made him a stronger person. "For the last two seasons, I feel it has really changed me for the better. And, I'm looking for this last, this third experience, to really be the end to it all, the redemption."
In previous seasons, Ozzy dominated in challenges but did not have the best social game and was even voted out of Survivor: Micronesia with an idol in his possession. He has grown a lot since the last time Jeff Probst snuffed his torched and is ready to give the game another shot. "The last Tribal Council that I went through, the one that voted me off, I've got to let that go, but I have to be able to remember and go back and say there were signs."
Not only has Ozzy matured as a player, but he has also transformed his personal life. Born in Mexico, Ozzy takes pride in his heritage and his community. In 2009, he started the non-profit organization, MexicoSkateProject.org, to help grow the popularity of skateboarding and build skate parks in every town or pueblo in Mexico.What does he think of Coach, his competition? "Honestly, I'm actually pretty excited that Coach is here. He can be a polarizing character but I think that he respects the way that I play the game, and I respect the way he plays."
Hometown: Venice, CA
Upon arriving at camp, Ozzy thrived and began to show his survival skills at an early start. This earned him in good standing with his fellow tribe mates and allowed him to form a bond with everybody, except Billy Garcia. During the events of Days 4-6, Ozzy began to notice Billy's lack of work ethic and suggested to his tribe that they intentionally lose the next Immunity Challenge to vote Billy out. Despite a mixed reception to the idea, the tribe followed and J.P. Calderon sat out of a challenge that would be more suited to him than Billy, and at Tribal Council Ozzy got his wish and Billy was eliminated.
After a tribe reshuffle, Ozzy and Cecilia Mansilla were placed on the Aitutaki tribe. Ozzy was chosen by Yul Kwon. He and Cecilia were outnumbered by former Rarotonga and Puka Puka members. At their first Tribal Council he made an alliance with Cecilia and Sundra Oakley. The alliance thought they had Jessica Smith and Cao Boi Bui on their side but at Tribal Council, but Cecilia was voted out when Cao Boi and Jessica flipped to the opposite alliance. Despite being outnumbered, Aitutaki won the next three Immunity Challenge's. During the Double Tribal Council twist on Day 15, Ozzy was spared because of his physical strength and when the majority alliance turned on themselves, Cao Boi was blindsided. Aitutaki lost the next Immunity Challenge and Ozzy was once again spared as Jessica was eliminated for not fitting in with the tribe.
During the mutiny on Day 20, former Aitutaki tribe members Candice Woodcock and Jonathan Penner flipped and joined the Rarotonga tribe. After the Mutiny Aituitaki won the next two Immunity Challenge's. During this time, Ozzy successfully maintained strong relationships with Yul Kwon, Sundra Oakley, and Becky Lee - together, these four would form one of the series' most powerful alliances.
Ozzy made the merge with a 5-4 numbers advantage. While merged Ozzy became good friends with Nate Gonzalez, who was a former Rarotonga member. Despite coming into the merge with a numbers disadvantage Ozzy won the Immunity Challenge, staying safe at the first Tribal Council. Yul convinced a former Rarotonga member, Jonathan, to flip on his former tribe and join the Aitutaki alliance. At the first post-merge Tribal Council, Nate was blindsided by a 5-4 vote. During the next few episodes Ozzy stayed true to his alliance by voting out Candice, Jonathan, Parvati Shallow, and Adam Gentry in that respective order. He also told the ex-Rarotonga members he did not really care who was eliminated, showing signs of flipping on his alliance, although he never did flip. Ozzy also won 5 of the 6 Immunity Challenges post-merge, losing only one Immunity Challenge to Adam on Day 30. Ozzy's alliance made it to the final four, where Ozzy once again won Immunity. At the Final Four Tribal Council, Ozzy enforced a tiebreaker challenge between Sundra and Becky, with Becky emerging victorious. At the Final Tribal Council, Ozzy was praised for his physical strength, however he only received four jury votes, finishing second to Yul.
At the live Reunion Show, a viewer's poll revealed that Ozzy was the most popular contestant of the season, winning himself a car, a Mercury Mariner. Yul got the second number highest of votes for most popular player.
|Ozzy's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Aitutaki Tribe Immune|
|4||Aitutaki Tribe Immune|
|5||Aitutaki Tribe Immune|
|9||Aitutaki Tribe Immune|
|10||Aitutaki Tribe Immune|
| Jury Votes|
| Jenny, Nate,|
|Runner-Up, Day 39|
Ozzy arrived to Microesia with mix reactions from both the Fans and Favorites. Everyone liked him for his talents that he displayed on his original season, but were cautious because of how likely he was to win if he made it far. Ozzy made a strong alliance with Amanda Kimmel, and they joined forces with the other couple in the Malakal tribe, Parvati and James, to form the Malakal Couples Alliance. They quickly realized they only had four members in a tribe of ten people. The alliance tried to convince the two swing votes Jon Dalton and Cirie Fields to join them as opposed to the other alliance which made up the Malakal tribe. After Malakal lost the first Immunity Challenge, Jonny Fairplay asked the tribe to vote him out since he was missing his expectant girlfriend. The tribe granted his wish and Jonny Fairplay was unanimously voted out. The alliance obtained the majority by getting Cirie Fields to side with them. The alliance managed to vote out Yau-Man Chan who was the member of the opposite alliance Cirie was most concerned about at the third Tribal Council. However, Ozzy and James immediately regretted voting Yau-Man off instead of Eliza Orlins since she started to get sick.
On Day 13, a tribe switch occurred. Ozzy stayed on Malakal with alliance members Amanda and Cirie and opposing alliance member Ami Cusack and they were joined by Chet Welch, Erik Reichenbach, Joel Anderson, and Tracy Hughes-Wolf. Ozzy lead his alliance of himself, Cirie, and Amanda to the merge by eliminating Joel, Chet, Tracey, and Ami at the following Tribal Councils. He decided to keep Erik over Ami since he thought he was the more trustworthy of the two players. Ozzy found a Hidden Immunity Idol after being sent to Exile Island, and made a fake Hidden Immunity Idol to cover his tracks, which Jason Siska found, believing it was the real idol. At the first Individual Immunity Challenge Ozzy put up a tough fight but eventually ended up losing to Jason. Ozzy voted out Eliza at Tribal Council because she was the last remaining outsider not immune. At the next Immunity Challenge Jason, the last outsider, agreed to a deal with Parvati to step down for food for the tribe as long as her alliance didn't vote him out. Everyone halfheartedly agreed not to vote for him. The core alliance members of Amanda, Ozzy, James, and alliance affiliate Erik decided to renege the promise. But Cirie saw this as the perfect time to blindside Ozzy due to him being a physical threat and having the Hidden Immunity Idol. All the remaining women voted against Ozzy except Amanda, supplemented by Jason's vote, which resulted him being blindsided.
At Final Tribal Council, Ozzy's vote appeared to be the most obvious of the night as he heavily criticized Parvati and reiterated his feelings for Amanda. He voted for Amanda along with the other jury members that didn't betray him (Erik and James), but it wasn't enough to keep Parvati from becoming Sole Survivor.
|Ozzy's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Malakal Tribe Immune|
|4||Malakal Tribe Immune|
|10||Jason|| Alexis, Cirie, Jason,|
|Voted Off, Day 27|
| Voted for|
^1 In A Lost Puppy Dog, Ozzy was immune due to being sent to Exile Island prior to the Immunity Challenge.
|“||I'm here to play in a humble way, but I'm also here to win.||”|
–Ozzy Lusth (on competing in South Pacific)
Assigned to the red Savaii Tribe, Ozzy lead the tribe in most camp activities and even acting as support, as evidence when he comforted Dawn Meehan when the latter went to a mild depression. While his physical prowess kept him in the tribe, his tribemates did not let him take control over the tribe, as seen during Savaii first Tribal Council, where Ozzy's plot to oust John Cochran was put on hold, when the tribe eliminated his initial ally Semhar Tadesse, who blew the Immunity Challenge for them. Few days down the line, Ozzy joined Jim Rice's proposed a "3+2" alliance made consisting of the tribe's most athletic members (Ozzy, Jim, Keith Tollefson, Whitney Duncan, and Elyse Umemoto), stating that once the remaining competition was over with, the males would secretly blindside the two females. The group delayed any of its plans, when Savaii won the Day 5 Immunity Challenge. On Day 7, Ozzy found the Hidden Immunity Idol in hopes of redeeming himself from his infamous blindside in his previous season. The next day, Savaii lost the Immunity Challenge, where Ozzy joined the rest of the tribe in voting Mark Caruso out for being the oldest person in the team.
On Day 9, Jim was worried about seeing Ozzy getting closer with Elyse since Semhar's elimination. With this, Jim plotted to avoid Ozzy from obtaining more power by plotting with the outsiders Cochran and Dawn. The plan materialized in Day 14, when Jim, Cochran, and Dawn voted against Elyse, and with Keith and Whitney played safe by voting for Dawn. Ozzy and Elyse were thrown off-guard, as the latter got blindsided.
That night, disappointed by Elyse's surprise removal, Ozzy declared himself a "free agent," removing himself from the alliance and declaring to the tribe he had the Hidden Immunity Idol; but soon patched things up with his tribe and led them to winning the next Immunity Challenge. Worried by Upolu's one-person advantage (one of their tribemates, Christine Shields Markoski was dominating the Redemption Island duels), Ozzy proposed to his tribe a risky plan he called "Trojan Horse"—should Savaii loses the next Immunity Challenge, the tribe would purposefully vote him out, effectively sending himself to Redemption Island in hopes of defeating Christine. Ozzy then surrendered his Hidden Immunity Idol to Cochran, stating that he would get it back should he return to the game. At the duel, Ozzy did defeat Christine, and re-entered the competition as part of the newly merged Te Tuna tribe, where he won the first individual Immunity Challenge along with Dawn. Anticipating a 6-6 tie vote between the former warring tribes, Ozzy gave his Hidden Immunity Idol to Whitney, stating that a Savaii member getting voted out is highly unlikely because two of them had immunity, while one other person would use the idol. Unknown to them, Cochran was pulled by the rival Upolu tribe, with the Harvard Law student spoiling Savaii's strategies and secrets. At Tribal Council, the anticipated 6-6 tie happened between Keith and Rick Nelson, forcing a revote. But not wanting to end the vote a stalemate (which would culminate in drawing rocks, where the unlucky person who would pick the colored rock would be eliminated) and the idea of playing the game based on probability, Cochran betrayed the Savaii alliance and joined Upolu in voting Keith, sending him to Redemption Island. The Savaii tribe was furious with Cochran.
Defenseless and unable to win individual immunity once again, Ozzy was immediately voted out returning to Redemption Island. He began to defeat his former tribemates, including Cochran, stating that he would feed them, but defeat them anyway. He eventually re-entered the competition at the Final Five and claimed Individual Immunity.
When the final five contestants returned at Te Tuna camp, Coach expressed his desire to bring Ozzy at the Final Tribal Council, where he would be giving his own Hidden Immunity Idol if necessary. However, Ozzy was suspicious if Coach would really do such promise. At the next Immunity Challenge, ex-Upolu member Sophie Clarke who was ahead of Ozzy, until she audaciously ordered Albert to help her win the challenge, only to be interrupted by Jeff Probst because it was a direct violation of the Survivor Rulebook. Nonetheless, Ozzy won immunity. Appalled by Sophie's actions, Ozzy blasted the economics graduate at Tribal Council for her blunt deeds and calling her a spoiled brat, causing her to become emotional. Ultimately, Coach did not fulfill his promise to Ozzy by keeping his idol unused, and eliminated Rick instead of Sophie.
After losing the Final Immunity Challenge against Sophie (who Ozzy tried to get rid of the day before), Ozzy made a pitch to Coach to enforce a tie at Tribal Council, but failed. Ozzy was voted out for the third time, this time, permanently.
As a member of the jury, Ozzy blasted Albert Destrade, Sophie, and Coach for giving false hopes, condescending demeanor and breaking his "honor and integrity" code respectively. Eventually, Ozzy gave his vote to Sophie, claiming that she deserved it since she was the reason Ozzy was eliminated, and along with five other jury members, Sophie was crowned as Sole Survivor.
At the Reunion Show, Ozzy received the Fan Favorite Award of the season, winning himself $100,000, with Jeff Probst claiming that Ozzy obtained the highest percentage of votes since the award's inception.
|Ozzy's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Savaii Tribe Immune|
|4||Savaii Tribe Immune|
|6||Savaii Tribe Immune|
|7||Cochran|| Cochran, Dawn,|
Jim, Keith, Whitney
|Voted Off, Day 18|
|8||On Redemption Island|
|Returned, Day 19|
|9||Cochran|| Albert, Brandon, Coach,|
Cochran, Dawn, Edna,
Rick, Sophie, Whitney
|Voted Off, Day 22|
|10||On Redemption Island|
|Returned, Day 36|
|Albert||Albert, Coach, Sophie|
|Voted Off, Day 38|
| Voted for|
^1 In Double Agent, the vote ended with a 6-6 tie between Keith and Rick, forcing a revote. Ozzy did not change his vote on the revote.
Ozzy started on Nuku. Nuku won the first two Immunity Challenges. He was switched to the Tavua tribe (third tribe) along with fellow Nuku's Sarah Lacina, Cirie Fields, Andrea Boehlke, and Zeke Smith when the Tribe Switch occurred. They were joined by Mana member Troyzan Robertson. Tavua dominated the next three challenges. He, along with Sarah, Andrea, and Zeke, were switched back to Nuku after the second tribe switch. Nuku lost immunity on Day 16. At Tribal Council, Ozzy joined the majority in voting out Sandra Diaz-Twine. Nuku lost immunity again on Day 18. Ozzy was targeted by outsider Jeff Varner, When Jeff outed Zeke for being transgender during Tribal Council, Ozzy told Jeff he should be ashamed of himself. Ozzy contributed to Jeff's unanimous elimination.
Ozzy reached the merge, making him the only player in Survivor history to make it to the merge four times. At the merged Tribal Council, Ozzy aided his alliance (Tavua Alliance) in eliminating Hali Ford. At the second Immunity Challenge which he won in the past, it came down to him and Tai Trang, but Ozzy ultimately lost to Tai. Debbie Wanner campaigned for Ozzy's elimination. At Tribal Council, he voted for Zeke, but the Power Six alliance voted for him and Debbie used her Extra Vote Advantage to throw another vote on Ozzy so he was blindsided. He came in 12th place and was the second member of the jury
At the Final Tribal Council, he criticized Sarah's deceitful gameplay and lauded Brad Culpepper for dominating in Immunity Challenges and playing a straight-up game, and even told Brad he was his champion. He ended up casting his vote for Brad to win, but he lost to Sarah in a 7-3-0 vote.
|Ozzy's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Nuku Tribe Immune|
|Nuku Tribe Immune|
|2||Tavua Tribe Immune|
|3||Tavua Tribe Immune|
|4||Tavua Tribe Immune|
|Zeke|| Brad, Debbie (x2), Sarah,|
Sierra, Tai, Troyzan
|Voted Off, Day 24|
| Voted For|
- In an interview for Survivor: South Pacific, Ozzy revealed that he and Amanda had broken up. Ozzy was a guest in Survivor After Show, with Parvati.
- Ozzy appeared on the second season of American Ninja Warrior.
- In 2011, Ozzy started to date actress Lindsay Lohan. They broke up in 2013.
- On January 9, 2010, Ozzy attended Survivor's 10-year anniversary party.
- In 2011, Ozzy was inducted into the Survivor Hall of Fame.
- Ozzy attended the Survivor primetime edition of The Price Is Right that aired on May 23, 2016. While he didn't compete himself, Ozzy, along with Sierra Dawn Thomas help present and model the prizes in the first Showcase.
|Statistics of Ozzy Lusth|
|Total votes received:||34|
|Days spent on Redemption Island:||15|
- Before appearing on Survivor, he appeared on Playboy TV's hardcore reality series Foursome.
- Ozzy was the youngest member of the original Aitutaki and the youngest male castaway on Survivor: Cook Islands.
- Ozzy was the only original Aitutaki member to make the merge, as well as the only one to reach the jury stage. As he made the Final Tribal Council, no members of the original Aitutaki were on the jury.
- Ozzy is currently the fastest male to become the highest-ranking member of their original tribe. Ozzy became the last original member of Aitu on Day 15 after Cristina Coria's elimination from the day. Cirie Fields holds the record for becoming the highest-ranking member of her original tribe, Casaya, in 11 days.
- Ozzy was the only contestant on Cook Islands to win individual immunity more than once.
- Ozzy is tied with Colby Donaldson, Tom Westman, Terry Deitz, Mike Holloway, and Brad Culpepper for the record of most individual immunity wins in a single season, with five.
- Ozzy won the largest percentage of individual Immunity Challenges in a single season, with 83.3% or 5 out of 6 challenges.
- Ozzy is the first male Hispanic-American to make it to Final Tribal Council and the second overall following Sandra Diaz-Twine.
- Ozzy is the first Hispanic-American castaway to finish as the runner-up.
- Ozzy is the first finalist to garner four jury votes and not win the title of Sole Survivor. He would be followed by Chase Rice in Survivor: Nicaragua.
- Cook Islands was the first season in which such an achievement was possible, as the first season with a jury larger than seven people.
- Ozzy in Cook Islands is one of three finalists to only get votes at their first Tribal Council and Final Tribal Council. The others are Chris Daugherty and Katie Gallagher.
- Ozzy is the only returning player from Cook Islands that was never a member of Rarotonga.
- In Survivor: Micronesia, Ozzy was the youngest male returning castaway.
- Ozzy is the only male Favorite in Micronesia to participate in the tribe switch and be voted out. Jon Dalton and Yau-Man Chan were voted out before the tribe switch, and Jonathan Penner and James Clement were medically evacuated.
- Ozzy is the second player to make and plant a fake Hidden Immunity Idol, but the first to make one that was eventually played by another castaway. His fake idol was played by Eliza Orlins, who received it from its finder Jason Siska.
- While Jaime Dugan was the first to play a fake idol, it was made by the producers and not another castaway.
- Ozzy is the only player in Survivor history to find multiple Hidden Immunity Idols and never successfully negate a vote with one.
- Ozzy is the first of four contestants to debut before Heroes vs. Villains to compete three or more times without appearing on said season. He would be followed later by Jonathan Penner, Tina Wesson, and Jeff Varner.
- Ozzy is the only one of these to play four times.
- Ozzy is the first contestant to spend time on both Exile Island and Redemption Island.
- Ozzy is the fifth player to return to the game after being previously voted out in the same season, after the Outcasts twist brought two players back in Survivor: Pearl Islands and two players re-entered the game in Survivor: Redemption Island.
- Ozzy is the only player to return to the game right after being sent to Redemption Island.
- Ozzy is the only member of Savaii to win a Redemption Island duel.
- Ozzy and Christine Shields Markoski were the only two people to win Redemption Island duels in Survivor: South Pacific.
- Ozzy became the fifth returning player to reach 100 days playing the game, following Amanda Kimmel, Parvati Shallow, Rupert Boneham, and Rob Mariano. Ozzy's 100th day was on Day 34 of South Pacific. His feat was not announced in the episode "Then There Were Five" (where he spent his 100th day in Survivor on Day 34), but was recalled during the South Pacific Reunion Show. They were later followed by Cirie Fields and Andrea Boehlke.
- Ozzy has won the Get a Grip challenge twice. The first time in Cook Islands for Individual Immunity and the second time as a Duel to return to the game. Ozzy is the second person to win the same individual challenge twice, after Parvati Shallow.
- Ozzy and Tina Wesson are the only finalists to also be the last person voted out of the game in a different season.
- They were both sent to Redemption Island and returned to the game before they reached their final placement.
- Ozzy is the only person to return from Redemption Island twice.
- Ozzy lost 23 lbs. during his time on South Pacific.
- Ozzy has been voted out a total of five times, making him the most voted out castaway in Survivor history. He was voted out once in both Micronesia and Game Changers, and three times during South Pacific.
- Ozzy is one of three returning players to be the highest-ranking member of their original tribe twice. Stephenie LaGrossa and Sandra Diaz-Twine also share this distinction.
- Ozzy holds the record for playing the most days out of all returning players, with 128 Days played over his Survivor Career.
- Ozzy lost 15 lbs. during his time on Survivor: Game Changers.
- Ozzy is the only castaway to have played in all different styles of player seasons: an all new players season, a season with half new players and half returnees, a one returnee per tribe season, and an all-returnees season.
- Ozzy is one of four castaways to have competed in four different seasons, the others being Rupert Boneham, Rob Mariano, and Cirie Fields.
- Ozzy is the only contestant to make the merge four times.
- Ozzy is the only contestant to be a part of two yellow merged tribes.
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/20398/
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/124/
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/63083/
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/215592/
- ↑ http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/04/lindsay-lohan-oscar-lusth-ex-demons-survivor/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0_uTThVhew
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7hwU8PW80I
|Survivor: Cook Islands Castaways|
|Survivor: Micronesia Castaways|
|Survivor: South Pacific Castaways|
|Survivor: Game Changers Castaways|