|Namesake:||Romanization of the Khmer word for thank you.|
|Tribe Type:||Merged Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 17|
|Tribes Merged:|| Bayon|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Kass McQuillen (13/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Jeremy Collins (Winner)|
Orkun has no sigil.
The tribe was created when the two surviving tribes of Bayon and Ta Keo merged on Day 17. They lived the rest of their days on the island at the old Bayon camp. Their tribe color is orange.
- ►►►» Abi-Maria Gomes, from Philippines, known for her fiery personality, bluntness, and being publicly called out by Jeff Probst for continuously sitting out of Immunity Challenges.
- ►►►» Andrew Savage, from Pearl Islands, remembered for his leadership of the Morgan tribe and the Outcast twist that ended his game abruptly.
- ►►►» Ciera Eastin, from Blood vs. Water, known for voting out her mother and causing the second rock drawing tiebreaker in Survivor history.
- ►►►» Jeremy Collins, from San Juan del Sur, memorable for competing against his wife at the first Reward Challenge, his rivalry with Josh Canfield, and being blindsided by his allies.
- ►►►» Joe Anglim, from Worlds Apart, notable for his leadership on the No Collars and his immunity run after the merge.
- ►►►» Kass McQuillen, from Cagayan, remembered for her antagonistic nature and abrasive attitude after the merge.
- ►►►» Keith Nale, from San Juan del Sur, remembered for his lack of strategic prowess, leading to the now infamous "stick to the plan" phrase.
- ►►►» Kelley Wentworth, from San Juan del Sur, remembered for her under-the-radar game and her strained relationship with her father which led to her elimination.
- ►►►» Kelly Wiglesworth, from Borneo, known for her record-setting immunity streak and becoming the first ever runner-up in Survivor history.
- ►►►» Kimmi Kappenberg, from The Australian Outback, memorable for her attitude rubbing many of her tribemates the wrong way and for being part of the famous "finger wagging" fight with former castaway Alicia Calaway.
- ►►►» Spencer Bledsoe, from Cagayan, remembered as the underdog of his season along with his chess-like gameplay analogies and strategy.
- ►►►» Stephen Fishbach, from Tocantins, known for his strategic gameplay which led him to the Final Tribal Council, which he lost to his ally J.T. Thomas in a unanimous 7-0 vote.
- ►►►» Tasha Fox, from Cagayan, notable for her frustration of being on the "brains" tribe and winning multiple challenges after the merge before being voted out as a threat.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Abi-Maria Gomes is the only member from this tribe to have never been a member of Bayon.
- Orkun is the second merged tribe after Dangrayne to have members who never visited Tribal Council during the pre-merge phase of the game. Joe Anglim and Keith Nale never went to Tribal Council until Orkun's first.
- Orkun and Vinaka from Millennials vs. Gen X have the same meaning in their season's host respective languages, both meaning "thank you".
- Orkun is tied with Vinaka and Maku Maku for largest tribe, with 13 people on each tribe.