|Namesake||Ometepe island, Big lake, Nicaragua|
|Tribe Type||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Tribe Status||Merged with Zapatera on Day 19|
|Lowest Placing Member||Francesca Hogi (18/18)|
|Highest Placing Member||Rob Mariano (Winner)|
Despite a slow start winning only once in the first four challenges (their sole victory occurring due to Zapatera throwing the challenge), they managed to win the three following challenges and ended up dominating the other tribe post merge. Their tribe color is orange.
- Andrea Boehlke, a student from Random Lake, Wisconsin.
- Ashley Underwood, a nurse from Benton, Maine.
- Francesca Hogi, an attorney from Washington D.C.
- Grant Mattos, a yoga instructor and former NFL player from West Hollywood, California.
- Kristina Kell, a law student from Malibu, California.
- Matt Elrod, a pre-med student from Nashville, Tennessee.
- Natalie Tenerelli, a professional dancer from Acton, California.
- Phillip Sheppard, a Technology Executive and former federal agent from Santa Monica, California.
- »»» Rob Mariano, a returning contestant playing for the fourth time.
- Omepete's camp was previously used as the camp site for La Flor in Nicaragua.
- Ometepe is the eighth tribe that four-time player Rob Mariano was ever part of.
- Ometepe holds the record for most people from a tribe to still be in the game at the final episode, with seven out of nine, four in the main game, and three living on Redemption Island with the last remaining Zapatera, Mike Chiesl.