|"Now's the Time to Start Scheming"|
|Episode Number:||12/14 (453)|
|Original Release:||May 4, 2016|
|Viewership (in millions):||9.48|
|Previous:||“It's a 'Me' Game, Not a 'We' Game”|
|Next:||“With Me or Not with Me”|
Now's the Time to Start Scheming is the twelfth episode of Survivor: Kaôh Rōng.
Challenge: Weight and Sea
Working in teams, the castaways must first traverse a water obstacle course. Once all three members have reached the end of the course, they must retrieve one of three balls. They must then work together to move the ball through a maze, using just their body weight to move the ball. The first team to get all three of their balls through the maze wins.
Reward: Picnic at an animal sanctuary with a tour of the premises.
Winners: Blue Team
|Reward Challenge: Weight and Sea|
Jason, Michele, & Tai
Aubry, Cydney, & Joe
Challenge: Got a Hunch
The contestants must stack blocks in a tower on a wobbly platform. They had to pull on a rope to keep the table balanced while retrieving their blocks. The first contestant to stack their blocks to spell "IMMUNITY" wins immunity.
Winner: Cydney Gillon
|Immunity Challenge: Got a Hunch|
Aubry, Jason, Joe, Michele, & Tai
| Tribal Council 11:|
(Tai used Extra Vote advantage)
Jason (4 votes)
Aubry, Cydney, Joe, & Michele
Michele (2 votes)
Joe (1 vote)
| VOTED OFF:|
Michele was shown writing Jason's name down on the parchment. Tai used his extra vote advantage.
|“||(voting for Michele) You gotta go first.||”|
|“||(voting for Michele) This is number two. You gotta go home.||”|
|“||I've been watching Survivor for fifteen years. I still love it just as much as I did day one. I didn't quit, didn't give up. Even being sent out, on my own, I still tried to get in there and fight the good fight. I'm proud of the way I played. I'm proud of the game I played, and I think my family will be, too. Love you, girls. (blows kiss)||”|
Still in the Running
|Chan Loh||Gondol||To Tang|
| || |
| || || || || |
| || || || |
| || |
| || || |
Life at Ponderosa
Jason gets his post-game weigh-in, and it is revealed that he had lost 23 lbs. during his time on the game. While on the truck ride to Ponderosa, Jason discusses talking about his family on the game, stating that he has never opened up about them to such a wide audience before. He is then greeted by the other jurors, and gets a surprise from Scot who is only wearing underwear and a wrestler mask, making everybody laugh. Jason heads to brush his teeth, where he reels from the devastation of being voted out just 7 days from the finals. The jurors express their opinions of Scot and Jason's co-existence, believing that they will bring more noise and entertainment to the bungalows. Jason heads off for reflection time, and recounts spending his junior years enjoying Survivor with his father, who had been an alcoholic. He mulls over his life experiences.
- Fire Squabble - Jason and Joe got into an argument about the campfire. Jason is eager to prove that Joe is not the only person capable of starting a fire, and does so by hauling a separate log into camp for ignition. Joe believes that Jason is merely trying to stir up trouble at camp, and Jason confirms this in a confessional.
- Now I'm The Bride - Cydney discusses her performance at the Immunity Challenge and her satisfaction of finally winning immunity after consistently coming close in the past and losing.
- As of this episode, Cydney Gillon is the last original To Tang member remaining.
- As of this episode, all castaways except Caleb Reynolds and Neal Gottlieb have had at least one vote cast against them.
- Tai Trang had the most confessionals this episode, with 8.
- Cydney Gillon had the fewest, with 2.
- The title was said by Kyle Jason, talking to Cydney Gillon and Michele Fitzgerald about voting out Tai Trang.
|Survivor: Kaôh Rōng Episodes|
“I'm a Mental Giant” · “Kindergarten Camp” · “The Circle of Life” · “Signed, Sealed and Delivered” · “The Devils We Know” · “Play or Go Home” · “It's Merge Time” · “The Jocks vs. the Pretty People” · “It's Psychological Warfare” · “I'm Not Here to Make Good Friends” · “It's a 'Me' Game, Not a 'We' Game” · “Now's the Time to Start Scheming” · “With Me or Not with Me” · “Not Going Down Without a Fight”