|"Not Sure Where I Stand"|
|Episode Number:||13/15 (298)|
|Original Release:||December 8, 2010|
|Viewership (in millions):||12.13|
|Previous:||"You Started, You're Finishing"|
|Next:||"This Is Going to Hurt"|
Not Sure Where I Stand is the thirteenth episode of Survivor: Nicaragua.
Challenge: Second Chance
All 7 castaways will get a second chance to revisit some of the challenges from the past. First, they would race through a mud pit and into a haystack to find a ball & then use the ball to bounce off a shield and into a barrel. The first 4 to get their ball in their barrel move into the next round. For the second round, they must use a stick to retrieve a key, which will unlock a chest containing four sandbags. The first 2 people to get all of their sandbags on top of a barrel move on to the final round. For the final round, both castaways will use a paddle to dig up 3 rope rings. Once they have all 3 rings, they will attempt to toss the rings onto a shield. First person to get all 3 rings on the shield wins reward.
Reward: The winning castaway will leave camp and be taken to a private resort, including a shower, a meal, and a nice comfortable bed for a good night's sleep.
Winner: Chase Rice (shared with Holly Hoffman and Jane Bright)
|Immunity Challenge: Second Chance|
Holly & Jane
Dan, Fabio, & Sash
Challenge: Money Box
The final 7 castaways will be attached to a hitching rail. Once Jeff says go, the castaways will maneuver over and under the hitching rail, releasing rope. When they think they have enough rope, they'll run out and try to reach for a bag. The first 3 people to get their bag move on to the final round where they must solve a gold coin puzzle. First person to get it right wins immunity.
Winner: Sash Lenahan
|Immunity Challenge: Money Box|
Benry & Fabio
Chase, Dan, Holly, & Jane
| Tribal Council 13:|
Benry (4 votes)
Chase, Holly, Jane, & Sash
Fabio (2 votes)
Benry & Dan
Holly (1 vote)
| VOTED OFF:|
In the aired episode, no confessionals were shown. Dan did not say anything when he voted. Complete confessionals retrieved from CBS' YouTube account.
|“||(voting for Fabio) You can thank your boy Sash for this one. He's the one that had to break us up, man.||”|
|“||(voting for Benry) Nothing personal at all. I love you to death and I hope we can spend some time together after the game.||”|
|“||(voting for Holly) Time for you to go. Sorry.||”|
|“||(voting for Benry) We need to keep our alliance strong, and you're just too big of a physical threat.||”|
|“||(voting for Benry) Ben, you're not who I really wanted out tonight, but I have to go with my alliance, and they thought you were the biggest threat. Just so you know, you were not my choice tonight.||”|
|“||(voting for Benry) One of the best overall players still in the game. A huge physical threat. I'm sorry to see you go home.||”|
|“||I'm extremely surprised. I just got straight blindsided. Not what I was expecting coming into this Tribal Council. I'm definitely going to have to assess who masterminded this idea of sending Benry home. I guess the other six remaining members see me as a threat. And, uh, you know, I guess I gotta take that somewhat as a compliment.||”|
Still in the Running
- This the second time in both the show's history and this season that an episode covered more than three days, the first one being "Company Will Be Arriving Soon" which aired four episodes ago.
- It was followed by "This Is Going to Hurt", also from Nicaragua.
- This episode, however, holds the record for the most days covered in a single episode at 5.
- This is the first episode since "A Slippery Little Sucker" from Survivor: China that featured the Second Chances Challenge.
- After Benry's elimination had been confirmed at Tribal Council, the jury shook their heads at Fabio, likely to give him a wake-up call that he would be next if he didn't do something.
- The episode title is said by Benry Henry in a confessional where he questions where does he really stand in the tribe right now because he is a physical threat and because he is not sure if his name came up as a possible target when Holly, Chase and Jane left camp to go for an overnight reward.
|Survivor: Nicaragua Episodes|
"Young at Heart" · "Fatigue Makes Cowards of Us All" · "Glitter in Their Eyes" · "Pulling the Trigger" · "Turf Wars" · "Worst Case Scenario" · "What Goes Around, Comes Around" · "Company Will Be Arriving Soon" · "Running the Camp" · "Stuck in the Middle" · "We Did It Guys" · "You Started, You're Finishing" · "Not Sure Where I Stand" · "This Is Going to Hurt" · "What About Me?"