Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Not Going Down Without a Fight"|
|Episode Number:||14/14 (455)|
|Original Release:||May 18, 2016|
|Viewership (in millions):||9.57|
|Previous:||"With Me or Not with Me"|
|Next:|| "May the Best Generation Win"|
Not Going Down Without a Fight is the season finale of Survivor: Kaôh Rōng.
No footage from Day 35 was aired.
Reward (Day 36)
Challenge: Home Stretch
The castaways will race under a net crawl. They must then make their way to a table where they will slide tiles into a target. Once all the tiles are in the target, the castaways will use a machete to transport them through a series of obstacles to a finish table. Next, they will sort the tiles into pairs. Three of the tiles will not match up. Those three tiles hold the combination to unlock a box. The first person to unlock their box and raise their flag wins reward.
Reward: A meal consisting of steak, vegetables, a protein bar, and refreshing drinks.
Winner: Aubry Bracco (shared with Cydney Gillon)
|Reward Challenge: Home Stretch|
Cydney, Michele, & Tai
Challenge: Gimme Three Steps
They will race out into the ocean, climb up a stool and retrieve a key. They will use that key to unlock a set of stairs back on the beach at the bottom of a tower. At the top of the stairs, they will find a second key. They will head back out into the water and use that key to unlock a ball attached to a rope. Next, they will use the ball to drop a ladder back on the beach, which gets them to the second level of the tower. At the top of the ladder, they will find a third key. They will head out one last time into the water and use that key to release a pole. They will use the pole to knock off a bag of puzzle pieces that is on a perch above their head. Finally, they will go back to shore, climb the three levels of the tower and use the puzzle pieces to solve a three-tiered puzzle. The first to finish wins immunity.
Winner: Michele Fitzgerald
|Immunity Challenge: Gimme Three Steps|
Aubry, Cydney, & Tai
Reward (Day 38)
Challenge: Stacked Up
The castaways would compete in the unused task from the first challenge of the season, Dexterity. The final three will use a long fork to stack balls and stands on top of one another in an attempt to get six balls and six stands on the free-standing structure. This must be done while negotiating an unstable balancing beam. The first castaway to do so wins reward.
Reward: Juror Removal
Winner: Michele Fitzgerald
|Reward Challenge: Stacked Up|
Aubry & Tai
| Tribal Council 12:|
Cydney (2 votes)
Aubry & Tai
Aubry (2 votes)
Cydney & Michele
| VOTED OUT:|
|“||Came here to play a game. Played one of the best games out there. I guess I wasn't as slick as I thought I was. I made all the big moves there were, and Aubry was a part of those moves, so that was the same reason I was trying to get her out as well. I am definitely looking forward to my jury service. I hope everybody chooses their words wisely.||”|
| Tribal Council 13:|
Neal (1 vote)
| REMOVED FROM JURY:|
|“||I think tonight was a great swan song to be the first ever jury member to get voted out. I think Michele voting me out of the jury was probably her only move, because I would've absolutely been a big advocate of Aubry. It was smart of Michele, but I don't think it's going to matter because there are two other competitors that played better games than she did.||”|
Final Tribal Council
| Tribal Council 14:|
| Voted for|
Michele (5 votes)
Cydney, Debbie, Jason, Julia, & Scot
Aubry (2 votes)
Joe & Nick
Tai (0 votes)
| SECOND RUNNER-UP:|
| SOLE SURVIVOR:|
|“||(voting for Michele) I promised you I would and I'm staying true to that.||”|
|“||(voting for Aubry) Nice job, Aubry. Way to go for the Brains.||”|
Still in the Running
- Australian pop superstar Sia donated $50,000 to Tai Trang personally and another $50,000 for a charity of his choice.
- Comedian and game show host Drew Carey appeared to promote the upcoming The Price Is Right Survivor primetime special airing May 23, 2016.
- Jeff Probst revealed that Mark the chicken was named after the show's Executive Producer Mark Burnett. He also revealed there was also another chicken called Jeff named after him, but Jeff was eaten.
Life at Ponderosa
Cydney Gillon leaves the game in high spirits. She gets her post-game weigh-in, which reveals that she had lost 28 lbs. during her time in the game. She is warmly welcomed by half of the Ponderosa residents, but Kyle Jason, Julia Sokolowski, and Scot Pollard decide to give her the cold shoulder after they were betrayed by her during the game. Debbie Wanner comforts her, but Cydney acknowledges that the trio were immature and overly bitter about their elimination.
The next day, Cydney opens up about her life, and believes that she has broken stereotypes with her education. Cydney compares to Jason and Scot's relationship to a pair of little girls in a clique of, as she states, stupidity. Despite the two claiming that they were not bitter, Cydney believes otherwise after witnessing their unfriendly attitude towards her. Cydney states that the Survivor experience was life-changing, and that she had gone through more than she had bargained for when signing up for the challenge. The main lesson that Cydney has learnt is to be confident, independent, and open.
The episode ends with a montage of the eight Ponderosa residents.
- This episode covers the most number of days in Survivor history, covering Days 35 to 39, or a total of five days.
- No footage from Day 35 was actually shown in the episode.
- This is the first season finale in which:
- In addition, this is the first episode in which:
- There are multiple standalone Reward Challenges.
- This is the longest episode by runtime in Survivor history, lasting 8 minutes longer than the usual two-hour season finale.
- This is the first Final Tribal Council since Survivor: Tocantins to have exactly seven jury members.
- This is the third Final Tribal Council to have seven jury members and a Final Three, the first being in Survivor: China and the second being in Survivor: Gabon.
- This episode marks the first time in which a three-tribe season has a second runner-up.
- Aubry Bracco had the most confessionals this episode, with 16.
- Cydney Gillon had the fewest, with 5.
- The episode title was said by Aubry Bracco, referring to how Tai Trang was being shady and might not be on her side.
|Survivor: Kaôh Rōng Episodes|
"I'm a Mental Giant" · "Kindergarten Camp" · "The Circle of Life" · "Signed, Sealed and Delivered" · "The Devils We Know" · "Play or Go Home" · "It's Merge Time" · "The Jocks vs. the Pretty People" · "It's Psychological Warfare" · "I'm Not Here to Make Good Friends" · "It's a 'Me' Game, Not a 'We' Game" · "Now's the Time to Start Scheming" · "With Me or Not with Me" · "Not Going Down Without a Fight"