|Namesake:||"Gabon" spelled backwards|
|Tribe Type:||Merged Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 27|
|Tribes Merged:|| Fang|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Charlie Herschel (9/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Bob Crowley (Winner)|
Nobag has no emblem.
Nobag's tribe color is blue.
- ►►► Bob Crowley, a physics teacher from South Portland, Maine.
- ►►► Charlie Herschel, a lawyer from New York City, New York.
- ►►► Corinne Kaplan, a sales representative from Los Angeles, California.
- ►►► Crystal Cox, an Olympic champion from Durham, North Carolina.
- ►►► Ken Hoang, a professional gamer from Westminster, California.
- ►►► Matty Whitmore, a personal trainer from Pacific Palisades, California.
- ►►► Randy Bailey, a wedding videographer from Eagle Rock, Missouri.
- ►►► Sugar Kiper, a pin-up model from Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- ►►► Susie Smith, a hairdresser from Charles City, Iowa.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Nobag is the first and so far only merged tribe name derived from the season name (Nobag is "Gabon" spelled backwards).
- However, it is the first merged tribe to have its name derived from a backward spelling. Enil Edam of Survivor: Caramoan is the second.
- Revealed by Crystal Cox in an unaired scene, the contestants were originally going to name the merged tribe "Kotang" as a combination of the two original tribes Kota and Fang. It was until Ken Hoang came up with the name Nobag.
- Every member of Nobag, except for Matty Whitmore and Bob Crowley, has switched tribes at some point.
- Nobag is the shortest lasting merged tribe, lasting only 12 days.
- It was formed on Day 27 and disbanded on Day 39.
- Nobag is one of 5 merged tribes to enter the merge with half of the entire cast remaining. the other 4 tribes were, Chuay Jai, Chaboga Mogo, Dabu, and Yin Yang.