|Namesake:||"Gabon" spelled backwards|
|Tribe Type:||Merged Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 27|
|Tribes Merged:|| Fang|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Charlie Herschel (9/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Bob Crowley (Winner)|
Nobag has no insignia.
Nobag's tribe color is blue.
- ►►► Bob Crowley, a physics teacher from South Portland, Maine.
- ►►► Charlie Herschel, a lawyer from New York City, New York.
- ►►► Corinne Kaplan, a sales representative from Los Angeles, California.
- ►►► Crystal Cox, an Olympic champion from Durham, North Carolina.
- ►►► Ken Hoang, a professional gamer from Westminster, California.
- ►►► Matty Whitmore, a personal trainer from Pacific Palisades, California.
- ►►► Randy Bailey, a wedding videographer from Eagle Rock, Missouri.
- ►►► Sugar Kiper, a pin-up model from Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- ►►► Susie Smith, a hairdresser from Charles City, Iowa.
In "Nothing Tastes Better than Five Hundred Dollars", the tribes competed against each other for reward. Later after the reward, the Kota and Fang tribes merged into the Nobag Tribe. Susie won the first Individual Immunity Challenge. Charlie was blindsided by a vote of 5-4 when Susie flipped on the Onion Alliance and became the second Jury member, joining his friend Marcus at Ponderosa.
In "I Was Put on the Planet for This Show", the Survivor Auction commenced. Bob was sent to Exile Island by Ken, who then took all of Bob's remaining money. Ken won the Immunity Challenge. Randy was voted off by a vote of 5-3 and became the third Jury member.
In "The Good Guys Should Win in the End", Bob won the Reward Challenge and the Immunity Challenge. Corinne was voted off by a vote of 4-3 and became the fourth Jury member.
In "Say Goodbye to Gabon", Bob wins the Reward Challenge and invites Crystal and Ken to join him, while Susie is exiled. Bob wins the Immunity Challenge as well. Crystal is blindsided by a vote of 4-0, with Matty using Sugar's Hidden Immunity Idol negating two votes against him. Crystal becomes the fifth Jury member.
In "Reunion", the final five compete in the penultimate Immunity Challenge and Bob wins it. Ken was voted off by a vote of 4-1 and became the sixth Jury member.
Susie won the Final Immunity Challenge. At the Tribal Council, a deadlock tie results between Matty and Bob. They must compete in a fire-making challenge. Matty loses to Bob, becoming the seventh and final Jury member. Bob, Sugar, and Susie faced the jury.
At the Survivor: Gabon Reunion Show, Bob was announced as the winner by a vote of 4-3-0 with Susie receiving three votes. Sugar didn't garner any votes. Bob received his votes from the members of his alliance and Susie received her votes from her alliance members.
- Nobag is the first and so far only merged tribe name derived from the season name (Nobag is "Gabon" spelled backwards).
- However, it is the first merged tribe to have its name derived from a backward spelling. Enil Edam of Survivor: Caramoan is the second.
- Revealed by Crystal Cox in an unaired scene, the contestants were originally going to name the merged tribe "Kotang" as a combination of the two original tribes Kota and Fang. It was until Ken Hoang came up with the name Nobag.
- Every member of Nobag, except for Matty Whitmore and Bob Crowley, has switched tribes at some point.
- Nobag is the shortest lasting merged tribe, lasting only 12 days.
- It was formed on Day 27 and disbanded on Day 39.
- Nobag is one of 5 merged tribes to enter the merge with half of the entire cast remaining. the other 4 tribes were, Chuay Jai, Chaboga Mogo, Dabu, and Yin Yang.