|Born:||September 19, 1978|
|Hometown:||Hermosa Beach, California|
Nicole Delma is a contestant from Survivor: Pearl Islands.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Born in Bellevue, Washington, Nicole Delma moved to California after receiving a full academic scholarship to Santa Clara University. She eventually received a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications. She then attended the Santa Monica School of Massage and became a certified massage therapist. Delma is currently single and lives in Hermosa Beach, California, where she is employed as a sports massage therapist/trainer (working with the pro-volleyball tours). She has previously worked as a medical assistant, bartender and media buyer. Her favorite hobbies are racing/running in marathons, training and gourmet cooking. Delma describes herself as strong, resourceful and a risk-taker. Her mother is her hero because she showed her that she could do anything she set her mind on. She feels she'll be useful as a survivor because she grew up in the outdoors and camped, hiked, biked and kayaked her way through the wilderness on islands every summer. She believes she's perfect for this adventure because she is in peak physical condition, young, energetic, certified in sports massage and medically trained. Her birth date is September 19, 1978.
Notable for beginning the season wearing only a blue dress, Nicole started the season as a member of the Morgan tribe. After Morgan narrowly lost the first Immunity Challenge, the majority of the tribe seemed set on voting off Ryan Shoulders or Lillian Morris (the two perceived weakest members). However, Nicole wanted to vote out Tijuana Bradley instead, whom she considered to be a larger threat. In an effort to get votes against Tijuana, Nicole went to Lillian to try to convince her to vote with her. While Lillian initially agreed with the plan, she quickly relayed the information back to Tijuana's ally Andrew Savage, who began to rally the tribe against Nicole. When confronted with these accusations, Nicole denied plotting against Tijuana, but the tribe believed Lillian over her. Thus at Tribal Council, the tribe deemed Nicole's shiftiness more dangerous than Lillian and Ryan S.' weakness in challenges, leading her to be unanimously voted out.
Nicole returned on Day 19 as a member of the Outcasts tribe, in an attempt to return to the game. At the Outcast's Tribal Council, she voted for Ryan S. and Lillian to return, and received votes from Burton Roberts and Michelle Tesauro. However, the two votes Nicole received were not enough to bring her back into the game, permanently eliminating her.
|Nicole's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Ryan S.|| Andrew, Darrah, Lillian, Osten,|
Ryan O., Ryan S., Tijuana
|Voted Off, Day 3|
|Eliminated, Day 19|
^1 In What the...? (Part 2), Nicole voted for two people she wanted to return to the game, while Burton and Michelle voted for her to return. Nicole did not receive enough votes to return, thus permanently eliminating her from the game.
- In 2008, Nicole became one of the spokespersons for the Proactiv skin care system, appearing in several ads and commercials.
- On January 9, 2010, Nicole attended Survivor's 10-year anniversary party.
- In January 2013, Nicole formed FOND Group; a digital marketing agency that offers "big business" assistance to small companies that make a positive difference in the world.
- In January 2014, Nicole became engaged to boyfriend Jessie Spooner. The couple welcomed a baby girl in September 2015.
- Because the contestants entered the game with the clothes on their back, Nicole spent her time in the game without a bra.
- Nicole is the only person to be on two different tribes in a season and be eliminated first.
- Nicole is the first first boot to have won a challenge.
- Nicole is also the first first boot to spend more then three days in the game.
|Survivor: Pearl Islands Castaways|