|"Never Say Die"|
|Episode Number:||11/15 (363)|
|Original Release:||April 25, 2012|
|Viewership (in millions):||9.81|
|Previous:||"I'm No Dummy"|
|Next:||"It's Gonna Be Chaos"|
Never Say Die is the eleventh episode of Survivor: One World.
Challenge: Touchy Subjects
In a majority rules competition, the tribe would answer questions pertaining to a different subject and castaway. If a castaway was correct and guessed the majority answer, where they would cut another castaway's rope. If all three ropes were cut, the castaway's ragdoll would be burned up, and they would be eliminated. Last player standing would win Reward, and get to choose 2 fellow castaways to join them.
Reward: Helicopter ride to an remote island, where three castaways (one winner, along with two other castaways of their choice) will enjoy a picnic.
Winner: Kim Spradlin (shared with Alicia Rosa and Chelsea Meissner)
Challenge: Slip Slidin' Away
The castaways would face off in 1-on-1 battles, where they would oil themselves up and slide down a slippery surface, collecting rings as they went. Once they got to the end, they must toss the ring onto a hook at the end. Last player left standing would win immunity.
Winner: Kim Spradlin
| Tribal Council 11:|
Troyzan (4 votes)
Alicia, Chelsea, Kat, Kim
Christina (3 votes)
Sabrina, Tarzan, Troyzan
Chelsea (1 vote)
| VOTED OFF:|
Christina was shown writing Chelsea's name down on the parchment.
|“||(voting for Christina) I'm hoping that you get a lot of votes.||”|
|“||(voting for Troyzan) Please, go home.||”|
|“||For the last eleven years, I've been thinking, "I'm gonna get on Survivor," and my only objective is to be the winner, and I am a bit sad that I didn't reach my goal. Definitely, odds were against me, it was seven on one, but I did what I could do. I played exactly who I am. The fans out there, I know are gonna love my game and hopefully they'll appreciate it.||”|
Still in the Running
Behind The Scenes
Life at Ponderosa
- In his post-game medical, it was revealed that Troyzan started the game with 167 lbs, and after 30 days, he lost 14 lbs, bringing him down to 153 lbs. Upon reaching Ponderosa, he was welcomed by a loud jury. The men agreed Tarzan was a major factor why an all-male alliance was an impossibility. Jay, Jonas, and Leif continued conversing with Troyzan, while Michael was just observing them.
- The next day, Troyzan shaved himself, and imitated Tarzan's beard. Later, the five male jurors went out shopping. While the others shopped for giveaways for their loved ones, Jonas bought himself ingredients for dinner. Troyzan then bought an axe-like ornament, where he joked that he would "take out" Kim using the object.
- On Day 33, Jonas was lifting weights using water containers, while Jay was assisting him. Later, Troyzan gained 8 lbs. since arriving at Ponderosa two days before.
- This is the third consecutive Tribal Council at which the Salani Alliance splits the vote.
- This sets a record for most males eliminated consecutively with 6 males after Troyzan's elimination.
- With Troyzan's elimination, Tarzan is the last man and original Manono member standing.
- Via Twitter, Troyzan jokingly named the pig "Salani."
|Survivor: One World Episodes|
"Two Tribes, One Camp, No Rules" · "Total Dysfunction" · "One World Is Out the Window" · "Bum-Puzzled" · "A Bunch of Idiots" · "Thanks for the Souvenir" · "The Beauty in a Merge" · "Just Annihilate Them" · "Go Out with a Bang" · "I'm No Dummy" · "Never Say Die" · "It's Gonna Be Chaos" · "It's Human Nature" · "Perception Is Not Always Reality" · "Reunion"