|Namesake:||A volcanic island in Fiji.|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Morgan Ricke (18/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||TBA (TBA/20)|
Naviti has no sigil.
Naviti is a tribe from Survivor: Ghost Island. Their tribe color is purple.
- Angela Perkins, an army veteran from Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Bradley Kleihege, a law student from Los Angeles, California.
- Chelsea Townsend, an EMT and professional cheerleader from Los Angeles, California.
- Chris Noble, a male model from Brooklyn, New York.
- Desiree Afuye, a student from Brooklyn, New York.
- Domenick Abbate, a construction supervisor from Nesconset, New York.
- Kellyn Bechtold, a career counselor from Denver, Colorado.
- Morgan Ricke, a marine animal trainer from Orlando, Florida.
- Sebastian Noel, a fishing guide from Satellite Beach, Florida.
- Wendell Holland, a furniture company owner from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- ► Angela Perkins
- ► Chris Noble
- ► Domenick Abbate
- ► Donathan Hurley, a caretaker from Kimper, Kentucky.
- ► James Lim, a business analyst from New York City, New York.
- ► Laurel Johnson, a financial consultant from Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- ► Libby Vincek, a social media strategist from Houston, Texas.
- ► Morgan Ricke
- ► Wendell Holland
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Naviti's camp was previously used as the camp site for Takali in Millennials vs. Gen X, Mana in Game Changers, and Soko in Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers.