|Birth Date||April 22, 1983|
|Hometown||Van Buren, Arkansas|
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Foa Foa|
|Alliance(s)||Foa Foa Four|
Natalie White is the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Samoa.
Natalie White is your typical Southern Belle, but she is definitely not afraid to get her hands dirty. "Friendly and savvy" are two of her attributes that her fellow castaways will pick up on right away.
White plans to bring her background in pharmaceutical sales into the game and knows that if you do not make the cut, you are more than likely going to be cut. You either "make the numbers or go home."
Natalie’s convinced that her ambitious personality will help her during the game. "I’m literally so competitive and scrappy that I don’t care if I have to dive on the ground and get bruised and scraped up, I’ll do it. I’ll do it to win. I love to compete." Natalie will not waste any time changing her game plan if needed. "I’m observant and flexible, not to mention smart enough to know how to adapt to my surroundings."
Natalie began the game on the Foa Foa tribe. She was quickly recruited by Russell Hantz for his "Dumb Girl" alliance, being labeled the "long haired blonde". During Foa Foa's losing streak, Russell did not vote her out because he thought she was the most loyal and that he could beat her in the Final Tribal Council because of her weakness in challenges. Coincidentally, Natalie stated in a confessional that she thinks she can win if she stays with someone like Russell who rubs people the wrong way. In the end, Natalie survived all of Foa Foa's Tribal Councils and made it to the Merge with Russell, Mick Trimming, and Jaison Robinson.
During the beginning of the Merge, she proved to be an asset to Russell. Due to befriending several members of the original Galu tribe, Natalie was able to sway them into voting out Erik Cardona. Following this, Kelly Sharbaugh was eliminated after Russell's strategic play of the idol. At the next Tribal Council, there was a tie between Natalie and Laura Morett. But Natalie remained safe, due to Russell being able to convince John Fincher to betray the Galu Alliance. Natalie, along with the rest of the Foa Foa Four then proceeded to vote out all the remaining Galus. However, their plans were put on hold when Brett Clouser went on an immunity streak, causing the Foa Foa Four to lose Shambo Waters and Jaison. At the final immunity challenge, Russell managed to defeat Brett and seal his fate, allowing Natalie, Russell, and Mick to become the Final Three.
At the Final Tribal Council, most of the Jury berated Russell for his game play, ignored Mick for his poor leadership, and called Natalie a coattail-rider (with the exception of Erik, who said that Natalie was just as deserving and dangerous as the other finalists and even said he was voting for her). Ultimately, it came down to Natalie's social interaction with the other contestants that allowed her to receive seven out of the nine Jury votes. Thus, Natalie was able to prove Russell's judgement wrong and she was crowned the 19th Sole Survivor in a 7-2-0 vote.
|Natalie's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||No Tribal Council|
|4||Foa Foa Tribe Immune|
|6||No Tribal Council|
| Brett, Dave, John,|
Brett, Dave, Monica1
| Jury Votes|
| Brett, Dave, Erik, Jaison,|
Kelly, Laura, Monica
|Sole Survivor, Day 39|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Natalie is tied with Kim Spradlin for the most Jury votes for a woman at 7.
- Natalie is the first woman to win in a final three. She would later be followed by Sandra Diaz-Twine, Sophie Clarke, Kim Spradlin, and Denise Stapley.
- Upon winning the $1,000,000 prize at the Finale of Samoa, Russell Hantz offered Natalie an additional $100,000 for the title of Sole Survivor. She refused this deal, stating the title of sole survivor is priceless.
- Among the winners of Survivor, Natalie had immunity the least number of times. She only possessed the tribal Immunity Idol one time, and never won Individual Immunity. This record would be tied in Philippines as Denise Stapley's tribes never won the tribal Immunity Idol during her stay on those tribes and only won Individual Immunity once.
- Natalie was the only member of the Foa Foa Four to not win Individual Immunity.
- Natalie is one of six Sole Survivors (along with Tina Wesson, Sandra Diaz-Twine, Todd Herzog, Yul Kwon and Earl Cole to win Survivor without winning Individual Immunity.
- Natalie was the only Foa Foa female to make it to the merge.
- Whoever she voted for on Survivor: Samoa was voted off in that Tribal Council. The same is true for Russell Hantz.
- Natalie is the first female winner from a season shot in Samoa.
- Natalie received 8 votes against her in Samoa-more than any other female winner. This includes the three votes cast against her in a revote.
- Aras Baskauskas has the most votes cast against any winner with 9.
- Natalie shares her birthday with Billy Garcia.
- She has the least amount of challenge wins than any other Sole Survivor with 3
- Every contestant named Natalie has made it to the finale of their season.
- She originally applied to appear on The Amazing Race, but was transferred.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Sole Survivor Titleholder|
| Succeeded by|
|Survivor: Samoa Castaways|