|Birth Date||May 6, 1991|
|Placement||2nd Runner-Up (3/18)|
|Alliance(s)||Stealth R Us|
Natalie Tenerelli is a contestant from Survivor: Redemption Island.
Name (Age): Natalie Tenerelli (19)
Tribe: Ometepe, Murlonio
Current Residence: Acton, Calif.
Occupation: Professional Dancer
Personal Claim to Fame: Being the youngest female to play the game.
Inspiration in Life: Lady Gaga. Haha, just kidding. My parents have worked extremely hard to give me a good life. They have made it possible for me to follow my dreams and never give up in life. I would hope that in the future I could be half as good of a parent myself.
Hobbies: Dancing, spending time with friends and family, and trying to cook...sometimes this ends badly.
Pet Peeves: When people chomp their food.
3 Words to Describe You: Determined, spontaneous and positive.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Natalie White from Samoa.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To have an experience of a lifetime and prove to myself that I can do anything that I put my mind to.
Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: I have never quit anything that I have ever done and hopefully my ability to form good relationships with people will help me to "survive" 39 days in this game!
Reason why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I have the charm to win people over and a good intuition about people and their intentions. People may suspect me to be young and naive, but they will be fooled!
Survivor: Redemption IslandEdit
Natalie Tenerelli ended up on the Ometepe Tribe with Rob Mariano who took on a mentor type role with young Natalie, and quickly aligned with him, Ashley Underwood, Grant Mattos, Phillip Sheppard, and Andrea Boehlke on a 6 person Stealth R' Us alliance. Her 3 closest allies and friends throughout were Ashley Underwood, Rob Mariano, and Grant Mattos. Due partly to her close bond with Rob, and also partly due to being seen as the least threatening all around of her alliance she was rarely targetted. The alliance would dominate the game and become the final 6 left. Andrea Boehlke would be eliminated first as the bottom member of the alliance. Ashley Underwood was going to be voted out next, but after Ashley won immunity, Rob decided he would be voting out either of his 2 closest allies Grant or Natalie, but ultimately decided to vote out his best friend Grant due to being a much larger jury and final immunity threat. This was to be the only time all game Natalie would be in some danger of being voted out. Rob would then convince Natalie to go along with him and vote out her best friend Ashley at the Final 4, with both convinced Phillip was the easiest finals opponent. The jury were mostly unimpressed with Natalie, accusing her of mostly just riding Rob's coattails, and not doing much around camp either and Julie Wolfe told her that her parents (Nataie's parents) would be disappointed in her gameplay and letting Rob use her the way he did. She would receive 0 votes to win Survivor, and finish in 3rd place.
|Natalie's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Ometepe Tribe Immune|
|5||Ometepe Tribe Immune|
|6||Ometepe Tribe Immune|
|7||Ometepe Tribe Immune|
| Jury Votes|
|Second Runner-Up, Day 39|
- Natalie became the guest of Survivor Live After Show hosted by Parvati Shallow. Parvati compared her to Survivor: Caramoan contestant Julia Landauer, the skype guest of the episode, and said that Natalie and Julia would make a great alliance.
- Natalie is currently an NBA Dancer.
- Natalie is the youngest castaway in Survivor: Redemption Island. Natalie is also the youngest Survivor finalist, reaching the final of Survivor: Redemption Island at the age of 19.
- In rewards where Jeff stressed that there would be alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in the reward, he was referring to Natalie being underage at the time. It should be noted that the legal drinking age in Nicaragua is actually 18, but castaways have to abide by US and local laws.
- As a member of Stealth R Us, Natalie was nicknamed "Sunshine" by Phillip Sheppard. She, Ashley Underwood and Andrea Boehlke were collectively called as "The Three Degrees".
- Grant Mattos stated that he was proud of Natalie since she was able to be on Survivor at such a young age and that he wouldn't have been able to do it if he were her age.
- Natalie was one of 32 contestants eligible to be selected to compete on Survivor: Cambodia but was not chosen to be on the final cast.
|Survivor: Redemption Island Castaways|