|Birth Date||May 6, 1991|
|Placement||2nd Runner-Up (3/18)|
|Alliance(s)||Stealth R Us|
Natalie Tenerelli is a contestant from Survivor: Redemption Island.
Name (Age): Natalie Tenerelli (19)
Tribe: Ometepe, Murlonio
Current Residence: Acton, Calif.
Occupation: Professional Dancer
Personal Claim to Fame: Being the youngest female to play the game.
Inspiration in Life: Lady Gaga. Haha, just kidding. My parents have worked extremely hard to give me a good life. They have made it possible for me to follow my dreams and never give up in life. I would hope that in the future I could be half as good of a parent myself.
Hobbies: Dancing, spending time with friends and family, and trying to cook...sometimes this ends badly.
Pet Peeves: When people chomp their food.
3 Words to Describe You: Determined, spontaneous and positive.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Natalie White from Samoa.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To have an experience of a lifetime and prove to myself that I can do anything that I put my mind to.
Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: I have never quit anything that I have ever done and hopefully my ability to form good relationships with people will help me to "survive" 39 days in this game!
Reason why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I have the charm to win people over and a good intuition about people and their intentions. People may suspect me to be young and naive, but they will be fooled!
Survivor: Redemption IslandEdit
Natalie was a member of the Ometepe tribe and was a member of the successful Stealth R Us alliance consisting of herself, Ashley Underwood, Andrea Boehlke, Matt Elrod, Grant Mattos, and returning player Rob Mariano (Phillip Sheppard became a member of this alliance later on in the game).Natalie and Ashley were really lazy around camp which really annoyed Sheppard and they still got no votes. The alliance dominated the pre-merge stage of the game, only losing their ally Matt due to his relationship with Andrea, and his act of shaking the hands of Zapatera members after their victory in the second Immunity Challenge. Being the youngest member, Natalie was the most subjective to her emotions and had a few moments where she broke down. Over time, the bond being Natalie and Rob began to grow into the point where it became a brother-sister type relationship, which was very reminiscent of the relationship he had with Amber Brkich in Survivor: All-Stars. Natalie also grew closer to her ally Ashley, but despite this, still showed more loyalty to Rob in the end. Natalie made a very tough decision for herself at the Final 4, deciding to betray Ashley and vote her out with the majority. Natalie became the youngest female and castaway to reach the Final 3 stage of the game. At the Final Tribal Council, Natalie received a mixed reception from jury members as many felt she was a coattail rider who followed Rob to the end, although Julie Wolfe and Steve Wright did praise her for being able to have an amazing amount of willpower for her age. Ashley lambasted Natalie for her betrayal, and Andrea called her relationship with Rob "borderline creepy". Natalie received no votes to win Survivor and finished in 3rd place.
|Natalie's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Ometepe Tribe Immune|
|5||Ometepe Tribe Immune|
|6||Ometepe Tribe Immune|
|7||Ometepe Tribe Immune|
| Jury Votes|
|Second Runner-Up, Day 39|
- Natalie became the guest of Survivor Live After Show hosted by Parvati Shallow. Parvati compared her to Survivor: Caramoan contestant Julia Landauer, the skype guest of the episode, and said that Natalie and Julia would make a great alliance.
- Natalie is the first Survivor player to be born in the 1990's.
- Natalie is the youngest castaway in Survivor: Redemption Island.
- She is also the youngest female player at the time of filming, being 19 during Survivor: Redemption Island. However, she is not the youngest overall.
- She is the youngest woman to win Individual Immunity during her season and the youngest castaway to keep it for him or herself, as Brandon Hantz gave his away to Albert Destrade and was voted out immediately.
- She is the youngest Survivor finalist, reaching the final of Survivor: Redemption Island at the age of 19.
- When Jeff Probst was explaining what the reward was in one challenge, he stressed that there would be alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in the reward, clearly referring to Natalie, who was underage at the time.
- The legal drinking age in Nicaragua is actually 18, but castaways have to abide by US and local law.
- As a member of Stealth R Us, Natalie was nicknamed "Sunshine" by Phillip Sheppard.
- In the YouTube video "The Jury Speaks: Grant", Grant Mattos stated that he was proud of Natalie since she was able to be on Survivor at such a young age and that he wouldn't have been able to do it if he were 19.
- Natalie and Albert Destrade are the only castaways to receive only one vote against them during the game but receive no Jury votes.
- Natalie is the third castaway named "Natalie" to make the final four after Natalie Bolton got fourth place in Survivor: Micronesia and Natalie White won in Survivor: Samoa , and before Natalie Anderson won Survivor: San Juan del Sur.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Survivor: Redemption Island Castaways|