|Born:||May 6, 1991|
|Finish:||2nd Runner-Up (3/18)|
|Alliance(s):||Stealth R Us|
Natalie Tenerelli is a contestant from Survivor: Redemption Island.
A member of the commanding Ometepe Alliance, Natalie was taken far into the merge despite disagreements with its members, especially Phillip Sheppard. However, her loyalty ended up being her downfall, as she received third place in the Final Tribal Council, ending up with 0 votes to win.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name (Age): Natalie Tenerelli (19)
Current Residence: Acton, Calif.
Occupation: Professional Dancer
Personal Claim to Fame: Being the youngest female to play the game.
Inspiration in Life: Lady Gaga. Haha, just kidding. My parents have worked extremely hard to give me a good life. They have made it possible for me to follow my dreams and never give up in life. I would hope that in the future I could be half as good of a parent myself.
Hobbies: Dancing, spending time with friends and family, and trying to cook...sometimes this ends badly.
Pet Peeves: When people chomp their food.
3 Words to Describe You: Determined, spontaneous and positive.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Natalie White from Samoa.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To have an experience of a lifetime and prove to myself that I can do anything that I put my mind to.
Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: I have never quit anything that I have ever done and hopefully my ability to form good relationships with people will help me to "survive" 39 days in this game!
Reason why you think you will be the Sole Survivor: I have the charm to win people over and a good intuition about people and their intentions. People may suspect me to be young and naive, but they will be fooled!
Natalie was a member of the Ometepe tribe. She became a member of the Ometepe Alliance led by 4 time player Rob Mariano on Day 1. While her tribe had a weak start by losing three of the first four immunity challenges, after the rival Zapatera tribe intentionally threw a challenge to eliminate three time player Russell Hantz; Natalie's tribe gained momentum and managed to win three of the next four immunity challenges, and entered the merge with a 7 to 5 majority.
She won the first individual Immunity Challenge. At the merged Tribal Council, Natalie aided her alliance in eliminating former Ometepe Matthew Elrod. She then aided her alliance in eliminating the members of the rival Zapatera Six. Once her alliance were the only ones left, they were forced to turn on each other. Despite being a target on a couple of occasions, Natalie managed to remain safe thanks to Rob, and she eventually made it to the Final Three with Rob and Phillip Sheppard.
At the Final Tribal Council, Natalie was criticized for being Rob's follower throughout the game, Andrea Boehlke called her relationship with Rob creepy, and Julie Wolfe accused her of being Rob's servant. Natalie ultimately became the the second runner up receiving zero jury votes. She lost to Phillip who was the runner up with one vote and Rob who won the game with eight votes. Natalie is regarded by many fans as one of the biggest finals goats in Survivor history.
|Natalie's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Ometepe Tribe Immune|
|5||Ometepe Tribe Immune|
|6||Ometepe Tribe Immune|
|7||Ometepe Tribe Immune|
| Jury Votes|
|Second Runner-Up, Day 39|
- Natalie became the guest of Survivor After Show, hosted by Parvati Shallow. Parvati compared her to Survivor: Caramoan contestant Julia Landauer, the Skype guest of the episode, and said that Natalie and Julia would make a great alliance.
- Natalie is currently a dancer for the NBA's Los Angeles Clippers.
- According to a December 2015 interview with Survivor: Worlds Apart castaway Max Dawson, Natalie is still friends with Ashley Underwood, Andrea Boehlke, Rob Mariano, but also talks with Matthew Elrod/Wyatt Nash, Phillip Sheppard, and Grant Mattos from time to time.
- Natalie, along with the Los Angeles Clippers, attended the March 14, 2016 taping for The Late Late Show with James Corden.
- Natalie attended the primetime Survivor edition of The Price Is Right on May 23, 2016. However, Natalie herself did not compete.
- Natalie, along with Caleb Reynolds, appeared on the second episode of Beyond the Buff, a Facebook live series which discusses the episode of Survivor which aired the previous day.
- Natalie is the youngest castaway in Survivor: Redemption Island, and the youngest finalist in Survivor history, being 19 years old at the time of filming.
- In rewards where Jeff Probst stressed that there would be alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in the reward, he was referring to Natalie being underage at the time. It should be noted that the legal drinking age in Nicaragua is actually 18, but castaways have to abide by both U.S. and local laws.
- Grant Mattos stated that he was proud of Natalie since she was able to be on Survivor at such a young age and that he wouldn't have been able to do it if he were her age.
- Natalie was one of 32 contestants eligible to be selected to compete on Survivor: Cambodia, but was not chosen to be on the final cast.
|Survivor: Redemption Island Castaways|