|Birth Date||December 31, 1975|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California|
|Alliance(s)||Black Widow Brigade|
Natalie Bolton is a contestant from Survivor: Micronesia.
Natalie Bolton was born and raised in Houston, Texas. She works as a personal trainer and bartender. She's also had several odd jobs including a gym floor sweeper and busboy, and served as a missionary in Costa Rica, Panama, El Salvador, Venezuela, Chile, Hong Kong and China. She previously fronted a rock band in Los Angeles, California.
Bolton enjoys traveling, trying new restaurants and tinkering with her 1972 Cutlass Supreme. She enjoys boxing, sweating and being with her close friends. Bolton describes herself as self-reliant, bitchy and big-hearted. She indicates that, although she seems guarded, she is in fact a lover and nurturer underneath the surface. In her spare time she enjoys singing in her band. She believes her extensive world travel, athleticism, ability to read people and understanding of the human condition will be skills that will help her on SURVIVOR.
Bolton is currently single and lives in West Hollywood, California with her three birds, Libre, Sebastian and Prince. Her birth date is December 31, 1975.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Natalie's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Airai Tribe Immune|
|3||Airai Tribe Immune|
|5||Airai Tribe Immune|
|6||Airai Tribe Immune|
|7||Airai Tribe Immune|
|8||Airai Tribe Immune|
|14||Cirie|| Amanda, Cirie,|
|Voted Off, Day 37|
| Voted for|
^1 In I'm Gonna Fix Her!, Amanda used a Hidden Immunity Idol, negating Natalie's vote against her.
^2 In If It Smells Like a Rat, Give It Cheese, Erik originally won Individual immunity, but gave it to Natalie during Tribal Council.
- Natalie is the founder of Corpus Dei, a fragrance company.
- On January 9, 2010, Natalie attended Survivor's 10-year anniversary party.
- In a pre-game video, Natalie said her favorite past character was Ozzy Lusth.
- Natalie was born on the same day as Greg Buis.
- Natalie is the second person to have an Immunity Necklace given to her from the Immunity Challenge winner, given by Erik Reichenbach in If It Smells Like a Rat, Give It Cheese.
- Natalie outlasted all the Fans on Survivor: Micronesia. She is also the only Fan to make the Final 4 in Micronesia.
- Natalie was an alternate for Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains, but she was cut.
- Natalie is currently the only contestant in Micronesia's final five that has not returned for another season.
- Natalie lost 18 lbs in Micronesia.
- She is the first of every contestant named Natalie who has made it to the finale of their season.
- Natalie was considered for Survivor: Cambodia, but she declined.
- Natalie only received votes from females.
|Survivor: Micronesia Castaways|