Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season:||Koh-Lanta: L'Île au Trésor|
|Namesake:||Nāga, a deity of Indian religions.|
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Sambor on Day 20|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Amandine Schmitt (19/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||TBA|
Naga has no insignia.
Naga is a starting tribe from Koh-Lanta: L'Île au Trésor. Their tribe color is yellow.
The members of both tribes are picked by Jean-Luc, not knowing which one he will be on. At the end of the selection, Bruno decides to join Sambor, leaving Jean-Luc on Naga.
- Alexandra Pharisien, a recruitment agency manager from Hauts-de-Seine.
- Amandine Schmitt, a sales representative from Bas-Rhin.
- Béryl Libault de la Chevasnerie, a photographer from Loire-Atlantique.
- Freddy Bolzer, a bus driver from Val-de-Marne.
- Jean-Luc Duboscq, a motorcycle preparer from Var.
- Jérémy Raffin, a graduate in marketing from Paris.
- Jérôme Merlier, an entrepreneur from Doubs.
- Jesta Hillmann, a student from Haute-Garonne.
- Sandrine Bouzekri, a nurse from Côte-d'Or.
- Yannick Delalleau, a rural policeman from Pas-de-Calais.
On Day 13, the tribe decides to send Jean-Luc to Sambor, while Ludivine is chosen by Sambor to join them.
- ► Alexandra Pharisien
- ► Béryl Libault de la Chevasnerie
- ► Freddy Bolzer
- ► Jérémy Raffin
- ► Jérôme Merlier
- ► Jesta Hillmann
- ► Ludivine Wiart, a job seeker from Meurthe-et-Moselle.
- ► Yannick Delalleau
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.