Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Born:||April 11, 1986|
|Hometown:||Edgewater, New Jersey|
|Occupation:||Crossfit Coach/Project Coordinator|
|San Juan del Sur|
Nadiya Anderson is a contestant from Survivor: San Juan del Sur.
During her time in the game, Nadiya's past as a contestant on The Amazing Race was seen as threatening by the majority of her tribemates, and as a result, was the first voted out.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name: Nadiya Anderson (28)
Tribe Designation: Coyopa
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Natalie's twin sister
Current Residence: Edgewater, N.J.
Occupation: Crossfit Coach, Project Coordinator Bridge2Peace
Personal Claim to Fame: Being on "Amazing Race" twice, (woohoo) but getting kicked off first. (boooooo!)
Inspiration in Life: My Parents, they always encourage me to be a bad ass.
Hobbies: Crossfit, Traveling with my twinnie and being a beach bum.
Pet Peeves: Stupid girls that rely on boys
3 Words to Describe You: Bad ass, crazy and carefree
If you could have 3 Things to the Island what would they be: 1) Barbells 2) Macbook 3) Ben and Jerry's half baked Froyo
SURVIVOR contestant You are Most Like: A mixture of Sarah and Cliff.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Show me the Money honey.
Why You Think You'll "Survive" SURVIVOR: I can thug it out!
Why You think You'll Be the Sole Survivor: I think I will be the Sole Survivor because of my physical and my mental resilience. My ability to stay positive in situations and being a strong, resourceful, and vital teammate/ Tribe mate is going to enable me to make through the game!
What Does it Mean to You Survivor with Loved One: Playing Survivor with me is so exciting, it's the ultimate adventure and test our relationship! Being separated from Natalie while playing the game is going to push us to our limits.
Survivor: San Juan del Sur
Nadiya began the game on the Coyopa tribe, opposite her sister Natalie Anderson, who was on Hunahpu. After Coyopa lost the inaugural Immunity Challenge, Nadiya was recruited into Val Collins' alliance of women, who targeted Dale Wentworth for being the oldest member of the tribe. Needing to secure a fifth vote against Dale, Nadiya approached Josh Canfield, whom she considered "one of the girls". However, Josh was irritated by Nadiya's remarks and considered voting with the other men, who had decided to target Nadiya for her previous experience on The Amazing Race.
At Tribal Council, Josh decided to not vote with either faction, throwing his vote against Baylor Wilson in order to conceal their secret alliance. Unfortunately for Nadiya, Baylor flipped on the women's alliance, joining the men in voting her out by a vote of 5-3-1.
|Nadiya's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Dale|| Alec, Baylor,|
Dale, John, Wes
|Voted Off, Day 3|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Nadiya and her sister Natalie are the only contestants to first appear on The Amazing Race and then appear on Survivor.
- She and Natalie are the third and fourth castaways to compete on another reality show before appearing on Survivor. The first two were Whitney Duncan and Hayden Moss.
- Nadiya is one of fifteen castaways, along with Rob Mariano, Keith Tollefson, John Palyok, Amber Brkich, Ethan Zohn, Richard Hatch, Hayden Moss, Jenna Morasca, Twila Tanner, Jon Dalton, Whitney Duncan, Natalie Anderson, Michael Jefferson, and Caleb Reynolds to compete on another reality show besides Survivor.
- She is the first person to be eliminated first from both shows.
- Nadiya was the only person voted off before the tribe swap that had not visited Exile Island.
- Nadiya, and her twin sister, Natalie are the third and fourth contestants to have dual citizenship following Todd Herzog of Survivor: China and Abi-Maria Gomes of Survivor: Philippines.
- Nadiya, and her twin sister, Natalie are the first pair of twins to have played on Survivor together.
|Survivor: San Juan del Sur Castaways|