|Namesake:||Sir Henry Morgan|
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Drake|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Drake on Day 20|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Nicole Delma (16/16)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Lillian Morris (Runner-Up)|
Morgan has no emblem.
Best known for being one of the most dysfunctional tribes ever put together in Survivor history, most of the tribe proved to be inept in the game's survival aspect from the beginning, which also reflected in the early challenge losing streak, swiftly decimating themselves to five members. After suffering nine days of immense failure, the tribe managed to turn the game around after the rival Drake tribe threw the fourth Immunity Challenge, giving the Morgan tribe a chance to rebound, forcing the Drakes to also lose three members. Their tribe color is orange.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Morgan is the first tribe to feature a contestant who voluntarily quit the game.
- Morgan is the third tribe to have their highest and lowest-placing members be women, following Kucha of Survivor: The Australian Outback and Jaburu of Survivor: The Amazon.
- Morgan is the only tribe to have the same name as a contestant (Morgan McDevitt from Survivor: Guatemala and Morgan McLeod from Survivor: Cagayan).
- Morgan is the first orange tribe to not produce the winner of the season.
- Morgan is the first starting tribe to have two contestants with the same first name.