|Born:||November 10, 1981|
Mookie Lee is a contestant from Survivor: Fiji.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Born in Seoul, Korea, Mookie Lee moved to Storrs, Connecticut at the age of three and then was raised in Northbrook, Illinois, for the majority of his teenage years. In 2003, Lee received his Bachelor's Degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where he studied Actuarial Science and Finance. He was also a member of the Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity.
Lee is currently a program manager at an internet loan company and is responsible for the coordination and implementation of business projects. He is also involved in real estate part time. He previously worked at one of the largest global consulting organizations as a consultant in transformation and business strategy, focused on the financial services industry.
Lee enjoys traveling , playing competitive sports (particularly basketball and volleyball) and spending time with friends and family. He is a die-hard Chicago Bears fan and is a season ticket holder. He describes himself as outgoing, humorous, strong-minded, competitive and athletic. The most important people in his life are God, his parents, John and Mee, and his older sister, Kim, who recently married in the fall of 2006.
Lee is currently single and resides in downtown Chicago. His birth date is November 10, 1981.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Mookie's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|4||Ravu Tribe Immune|
|11||Boo|| Alex, Cassandra,|
|Voted Off, Day 30|
| Voted for|
- Mookie co-founded Monarc, a custom clothing brand.
- On January 9, 2010, Mookie attended Survivor's 10-year anniversary party.
- Mookie was the youngest male castaway on the Ravu tribe.
- Among the Bula Bula tribe, Mookie was the only castaway to stay on Ravu throughout the pre-merge stage of the game, having never experienced the luxuries of the Moto camp.
- Mookie was the first Survivor contestant to reach the merge without winning any Immunity Challenges. Ravu was immune from one Tribal Council, but by the other tribe giving up immunity after winning the challenge. He was followed by Denise Stapley in Survivor: Philippines.
- Mookie is the first person to give a Hidden Immunity Idol to another contestant.
|Survivor: Fiji Castaways|