|Born:||May 5, 1990|
|Hometown:||Freehold, New Jersey|
► Chan Loh
|Alliance(s):||Dara Women's Alliance|
A quiet contestant for much of the game, Michele stayed upbeat and made solid social relationships with her peers and harnessed them to secure a place in the majority alliance. She then won a crucial Final Immunity Challenge, as well as an unprecedented advantage to strip a juror of their right to attend and vote in the Final Tribal Council. While she was not known to be the most strategically capable of the three finalists, Michele's social game, growth, and overall sincerity won her the title of Sole Survivor.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name (Age): Michele Fitzgerald (24)
Tribe Designation: Beauty
Current Residence: Freehold, N.J.
Personal Claim to Fame: My time at Rock the Earth, where I toured and worked with bands raising money for environmental issues. I was able to travel, listen to amazing music and educate people about important causes.
Inspiration in Life: Harry Potter. His character chose bravery in the face of darkness and adversity. I appreciate anyone who overcomes obstacles without pitying themselves for being dealt a bad hand. Plus, magic.
Hobbies: Traveling, reading and rock climbing.
Pet Peeves: Overpriced alcohol, close talkers and self-important people.
3 Words to Describe You: Quirky, charismatic and adventurous.
If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? My journal to remind myself of my past and to keep track of my future, a Harry Potter book for a little entertainment, and my sister (does she count?).
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Parvati. She was able to read people and form alliances that took the spotlight off of her. She took respectable chances, never silenced herself to get further, and dominated in challenges.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The adventure junky in me wants take myself out of my comfort zone, but ultimately, I'm applying to win. It's all about the money, honey! My car shakes at any speed over 50 mph so I desperately need to replace that tin can.
Why You Think You'll "Survive" SURVIVOR: My positivity. I wouldn't let anything dampen my spirit. Enthusiasm is electric, and that attitude would shape the tone around camp. I may be a Jersey girl, but don't let that fool you. I have no problem roughin' it.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I've watched every season, so I know what it takes to be successful on this show. Using my charm, I think I can build strong relationships and lead an alliance without being viewed as aggressive. My social awareness will help me understand and use people's strengths, weaknesses and motives to my advantage. I'm not gonna play on the sidelines. I want to make big, badass moves that will get me further in the game, and have fun doing it.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Michele's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Gondol Tribe Immune|
|2||Gondol Tribe Immune|
|3||Gondol Tribe Immune|
|4||Gondol Tribe Immune|
|5||Chan Loh Tribe Immune|
|6||Chan Loh Tribe Immune|
|7||No Tribal Council|
|13||No Tribal Council|
| Jury Votes|
| Cydney, Debbie,|
Jason, Julia, Scot
|Sole Survivor, Day 39|
- Michele intends to use her winning to finish paying off her car. Afterwards, Michele intends to celebrate her victory with friends and family.
- Michele and Nick Maiorano are the ninth and tenth castaways to reach the merge without attending Tribal Council, following the entire original Tandang tribe in Survivor: Philippines, and Joe Anglim and Keith Nale in Survivor: Cambodia.
- Michele and Nick currently hold the record for surviving the most days in the game without attending Tribal Council, with 22.
- Michele is the first winner to never visit Tribal Council during the pre-merge portion of the game.
- Michele only attended six regular Tribal Councils, the fewest for any finalist.
- Michele was the only person in Survivor: Kaôh Rōng to win more than one individual Immunity Challenge.
- Michele is the first contestant to be able to eliminate a juror from the game.
- Michele is tied with Natalie Anderson for the most challenges (both tribal and individual) won by a female winner, with 13.
- Michele became the third person from New Jersey to win in 5 seasons, following Tony Vlachos and Natalie Anderson.
- Michele is currently the youngest winner by date of birth.