Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Namesake:||United States of America|
|Tribe Type:||Merged Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 17|
|Tribes Merged:|| Escameca|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Kelly Remington (12/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Mike Holloway (Winner)|
Merica has no insignia.
- ►► Carolyn Rivera, a corporate executive from Tampa, Florida.
- ►► Dan Foley, a postal worker from Gorham, Maine.
- ►► Hali Ford, a law student from San Francisco, California.
- ►► Jenn Brown, a sailing instructor from Long Beach, California.
- ►► Joe Anglim, a jewelry designer from Scottsdale, Arizona.
- ►► Kelly Remington, a state trooper from Grand Island, New York.
- ►► Mike Holloway, an oil driller from North Richland Hills, Texas.
- ►► Rodney Lavoie Jr., a general contractor from Boston, Massachusetts.
- ►► Shirin Oskooi, a Yahoo! executive from San Francisco, California.
- ►► Sierra Thomas, a barrel racer from Roy, Utah.
- ►► Tyler Fredrickson, an ex-talent agent assistant from Los Angeles, California.
- ►► Will Sims II, a YouTube sensation from Sherman Oaks, California.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Merica is tied with Orkun for the tribe with the most castaways voted out due to a Hidden Immunity Idol being played, with three.