Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Namesake:||Eko camp in Palau|
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 3|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Koror on Day 17|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Anthony Parra (15/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:|| Fabienne Lefebvre|
Mawaï has no insignia.
Mawaï is one of two competing tribes on Koh-Lanta: Palau.
Their tribe color is yellow.
- Anthony Parra, a ambulance driver, from Marseilles;
- Claire Rolet, a responsible for store decoration, from Pontarlier;
- Fabienne Lefebvre-Trehoux, a childminder, from Le Rouret;
- Kader Rebaï, a security officer, from Cholet;
- Kaouther Ferdjani, a consular committed, from Paris;
- Louis-Laurent Léger, a import-export manager, from Bures-sur-Yvette;
- Myriam Desvergne (unofficial), a financial trainer, from Montreuil;
- Pascal Nickert, a SNCF framework, from Illkirch-Graffenstaden;
- Rodolphe Assi, a bodybuilder, from Marseilles.
- ►Fabienne Lefebvre-Trehoux;
- ►Freddy Boucher, a engineering student, from Lille;
- ►Kader Rebaï;
- ►Kaouther Ferdjani;
- ►Pascal Nickert;
- ►Rodolphe Assi.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.