|Namesake:||Masaya, a city in Nicaragua.|
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Escameca|
|Tribe Status:||Disbanded on Day 12|
|Lowest Placing Member:||So Kim (18/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Carolyn Rivera (Co-Runner-Up)|
Masaya, informally known as the "White Collars", is a tribe from Survivor: Worlds Apart. Defined by its members who are in the corporate world, Jeff Probst branded them as the ones who "make the rules." Their tribe color is yellow.
- Carolyn Rivera, a corporate executive from Tampa, Florida.
- Joaquin Souberbielle, a marketing director from Valley Stream, New York.
- Max Dawson, a media consultant from Topanga, California.
- Shirin Oskooi, a Yahoo! executive from San Francisco, California.
- So Kim, a retail buyer from Long Beach, California.
- Tyler Fredrickson, an ex-talent agent assistant from Los Angeles, California.
The White Collars
The Tables Turn
- Masaya is the first original tribe since Ravu from Survivor: Fiji to have more than one Asian-American woman.
- Masaya is the first yellow tribe since Zhan Hu to lose the first challenge.
- Carolyn Rivera and Joaquin Souberbielle are the only members of the tribe to not be from California at the time of filming.
- Masaya is the first tribe on a three-tribe format season to lose the first Immunity Challenge, but not lose the subsequent challenges after.
- Masaya is the first tribe in as three-tribe season to be dissolved, but not have the lowest number of tribe members left. However, it still follows the pattern of the past three-tribe seasons in which the first tribe to have lost a challenge would be the one dissolved eventually.