|Tribe Type||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s)||██ Salani|
|Tribe Status|| Merged with Salani on|
|Lowest Placing Member||Matt Quinlan (16/18)|
|Highest Placing Member||Tarzan Smith (6/18)|
Manono was a tribe on Survivor: One World.
Despite having much dysfunction within the group of men, they enjoyed early success in challenges and showed no mercy when it came to who deserved Immunity. They are also the first tribe to knowingly sacrifice Immunity without reaping any sort of luxury. Their tribe color is orange.
- Bill Posley, a stand-up comedian from Venice, California.
- Colton Cumbie, a college student from Monroeville, Alabama.
- Jay Byars, a model from Gaffney, South Carolina.
- Jonas Otsuji, a sushi chef from Lehi, Utah.
- Leif Manson, a phlebotomist from San Diego, California.
- Matt Quinlan, an attorney from San Francisco, California.
- Michael Jefferson, a banker from Seattle, Washington.
- Tarzan Smith, a plastic surgeon from Houston, Texas.
- Troyzan Robertson, a swimsuit photographer and longtime Survivor applicant from Miami, Florida.
- ► Alicia Rosa
- ► Christina Cha
- ► Colton Cumbie
- ► Jonas Otsuji
- ► Leif Manson
- ► Monica Culpepper
- ► Tarzan Smith
- Manono is the fifth all-male tribe in the history of the series, following Tambaqui, Lopevi, Viveros, and La Mina.
- Manono is the second tribe in Survivor history to give up tribe immunity to the opposing tribe, following Moto. But unlike Moto, there was no game-changing circumstance that would make Manono give up immunity.
- Manono's tribe symbol is a manta ray.
- Manono is the tenth orange tribe.
- Manono is the first all-male tribe to have a gay contestant within its members.
- It is the only tribe to have all of the voted-out members be blindsided.