|Tribe Type||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s)||██ Salani|
|Tribe Status|| Merged with Salani on|
|Lowest Placing Member||Matt Quinlan (16/18)|
|Highest Placing Member||Tarzan Smith (6/18)|
Despite having much dysfunction within the group of men, they enjoyed early success in challenges and showed no mercy when it came to who deserved Immunity. They are also the first tribe to knowingly sacrifice Immunity without reaping any sort of luxury. Their tribe color is orange.
- Bill Posley, a stand-up comedian from Venice, California.
- Colton Cumbie, a college student from Monroeville, Alabama.
- Jay Byars, a model from Gaffney, South Carolina.
- Jonas Otsuji, a sushi chef from Lehi, Utah.
- Leif Manson, a phlebotomist from San Diego, California.
- Matt Quinlan, an attorney from San Francisco, California.
- Michael Jefferson, a banker from Seattle, Washington.
- Tarzan Smith, a plastic surgeon from Houston, Texas.
- Troyzan Robertson, a swimsuit photographer and longtime Survivor applicant from Miami, Florida.
- ► Alicia Rosa, a special education teacher from Chicago, Illinois.
- ► Christina Cha, a Career Consultant from Los Angeles, California.
- ► Colton Cumbie
- ► Jonas Otsuji
- ► Leif Manson
- ► Monica Culpepper, the wife of an Ex-NFL Player from Tampa, Florida.
- ► Tarzan Smith
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Manono is the fifth all-male tribe in the history of the series, following Tambaqui, Lopevi, Viveros, and La Mina.
- Manano is the second all male tribe in Survivor history to have none of its members be a finalist.
- La Mina is the first.
- Manono is the second tribe in Survivor history to give up tribal immunity to the opposing tribe, following Moto. Unlike Moto, there was no game-changing circumstance that made Manono give up immunity.
- Manono is the tenth orange tribe.
- Manono is the first all-male tribe to have a gay contestant as one of its members.
Follow us on Social Media!