|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Salani on Night 17|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Matt Quinlan (16/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Tarzan Smith (6/18)|
Despite having much dysfunction within the group of men, they enjoyed early success in challenges and showed no mercy when it came to who deserved Immunity. They are also the first tribe to knowingly sacrifice Immunity without reaping any sort of luxury. Their tribe color is orange.
- Bill Posley, a stand-up comedian from Venice, California.
- Colton Cumbie, a college student from Monroeville, Alabama.
- Jay Byars, a model from Gaffney, South Carolina.
- Jonas Otsuji, a sushi chef from Lehi, Utah.
- Leif Manson, a phlebotomist from San Diego, California.
- Matt Quinlan, an attorney from San Francisco, California.
- Michael Jefferson, a banker from Seattle, Washington.
- Tarzan Smith, a plastic surgeon from Houston, Texas.
- Troyzan Robertson, a swimsuit photographer from Miami, Florida.
- ► Alicia Rosa, a special education teacher from Chicago, Illinois.
- ► Christina Cha, a career consultant from Los Angeles, California.
- ► Colton Cumbie
- ► Jonas Otsuji
- ► Leif Manson
- ► Monica Culpepper, the wife of an Ex-NFL player from Tampa, Florida.
- ► Tarzan Smith
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Manono is the fifth all-male tribe in the history of the series, following Tambaqui, Lopevi, Viveros, and La Mina.
- Manono is the second tribe in Survivor history to give up tribal immunity to the opposing tribe, following Moto. Unlike Moto, there was no benefit gained when Manono gave up immunity.
- Manono is the first all-male tribe to have an LGBT member.