|Namesake:||Fijian word meaning "power"|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Nuku|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Nuku on Day 19|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Ciera Eastin (20/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Troyzan Robertson (Second Runner-Up)|
Mana is a tribe from Survivor: Game Changers.
Mana had a rocky start to the game. They lost the first two Immunity Challenges, and continued to lose members due to the Nuku majority throughout the two switches. By the merge, they were at a severe numbers' disadvantage, with a 9-4 deficit similar to the situation in Cambodia. Their tribe color is orange.
- » Aubry Bracco, from Kaôh Rōng, notable for her control over the Dara tribe, having two of her closest allies evacuated and for infamously losing to Michele Fitzgerald in the finale.
- » Caleb Reynolds, from Kaôh Rōng, remembered for his close bond with Tai Trang, as well as being evacuated after collapsing at a Reward Challenge moments after winning it.
- » » Ciera Eastin, from Blood vs. Water and Cambodia, known for voting out her mom and forcing the show's second rock draw in Blood vs. Water, as well as being a member of the Witches' Coven, only to be idoled out by Jeremy Collins in Cambodia.
- » Hali Ford, from Worlds Apart, memorable for her personality quirks, including a love of patriotism and the U.S. Constitution.
- » » Jeff Varner, from The Australian Outback and Cambodia, remembered for jumping out of a challenge for peanut butter in The Australian Outback, and for becoming a surprise fan favorite and power player in Cambodia before a switch to Angkor caused his demise.
- » » Malcolm Freberg, from Philippines and Caramoan, remembered for being one of the last remnants of the Matsing tribe, and use of idols in both of his seasons.
- » Michaela Bradshaw, from Millennials vs. Gen X, notable for her sassy personality and strong showing in challenges, only to be blindsided by her allies, fearing her impending merge success.
- » » Sandra Diaz-Twine, the winner of Pearl Islands and Heroes vs. Villains, famous for her "as long as it ain't me" strategy that enabled her to win twice, as well as her feuds with Jonny Fairplay and Russell Hantz.
- » Tony Vlachos, the winner of Cagayan, famous for his unprecedentedly chaotic game involving spy shacks, a "bag of tricks", and finding the special Hidden Immunity Idol.
- » Troyzan Robertson, from One World, memorable for his rivalry with the women of his season, shouting "This is My Island", and overall competitiveness in challenges.
- ►» Brad Culpepper, from Blood vs. Water, notable for angering many women on his season, eventually being blindsided due to his own alliance mistrusting him.
- ► Caleb Reynolds
- ►» Debbie Wanner, from Kaôh Rōng, known for her seemingly endless array of jobs and surprising strength in strategy, leading her original tribe before being blindsided early in the merge.
- ► Hali Ford
- ►» Sierra Dawn Thomas, from Worlds Apart, remembered for being a member of the dominant Escameca Alliance despite her disagreements with them, and for being voted out due to being a jury threat.
- ►» Tai Trang, from Kaôh Rōng, notable for his care of animals and kind personality, as well as blindsiding Scot Pollard by refusing to form a super idol with him.
- ►► Aubry Bracco
- ►► Brad Culpepper
- ►►» » » Cirie Fields, from Panama, Micronesia, and Heroes vs. Villains, famous for being the "woman who got up off the couch" and becoming one of Survivor's most renowned strategists, dominating her first two seasons before being idoled out early in Heroes vs. Villains.
- ►► Hali Ford
- ►► Michaela Bradshaw
- ►► Sierra Dawn Thomas
- ►► Troyzan Robertson
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.