Krista Klumpp's luxury item, a bible
|Description||A small creature comfort to remind them of home|
The Australian Outback
Heroes vs. Villains
Blood vs. Water
A Luxury Item is a personal memento brought from home for contestants to alleviate boredom while on location.
Borneo to AmazonEdit
Introduced during the first season, castaways were actively encouraged to use their luxury items to help benefit their tribes. Luxury Items became less of an item to feature in favor of contestants talking strategy and after Survivor: The Amazon, they were abolished.
During Survivor: Redemption Island, Survivor: South Pacific, and Survivor: Blood vs Water when a player was sent to Redemption Island, they would receive their Luxury Item. Upon a player being eliminated, it became optional for them to leave their item for the reigning champion.
Notable Luxury ItemsEdit
- Sonja Christopher's ukulele.
- Gretchen Cordy's toothbrush.
- Gervase Peterson's deck of cards.
- Colby Donaldson's Texan flag.
- Kel Gleason's shaving kit.
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Immunity Headdress.
- Rodger Bingham's Bible.
- Kim Johnson's paints.
- Clarence Black's war paint.
- Ethan Zohn's hackeysack.
- Lex van den Berghe's son's baby shoes.
- Hunter Ellis's pair of Navy Wings.
- Gabriel Cade's stuffed animal.
- Gina Crews's adventure bag.
- Rob Mariano's football.
- Paschal English's American flag.
- John Carroll's Massage oils.
- Robb Zbacnik's skateboard.
- Penny Ramsey's pajamas.
- Brian Heidik's guitar.
- Clay Jordan's golf club.
- Jeanne Hebert's massage oil.
- Rob Cesternino's Magic 8 Ball.
- Butch Lockley's "Believe in Yourself" banner.
- Shawna Mitchell's soccer ball.
- James Clement's unused Hidden Immunity Idol from Survivor: China.
- Krista Klumpp's Bible.
Want to play Survivor yourself? Join our version, Survivor: Wikia - Timor!