Krista Klumpp's luxury item, a bible
|Description||A small creature comfort to remind them of home|
The Australian Outback
Heroes vs Villains
Blood vs Water
A Luxury Item is a personal memento brought from home for contestants to alleviate boredom while on location.
Borneo to AmazonEdit
Introduced during the first season, castaways were actively encouraged to use their luxury items to help benefit their tribes. Luxury Items became less of an item to feature in favor of contestants talking strategy and after Survivor: The Amazon, they were abolished.
During Survivor: Redemption Island, Survivor: South Pacific, and Survivor: Blood vs Water when a player was sent to Redemption Island, they would receive their Luxury Item. Upon a player being eliminated, it became optional for them to leave their item for the reigning champion.
Notable Luxury ItemsEdit
- Sonja Christopher's ukulele
- Gretchen Cordy's toothbrush
- Colby Donaldson's Texan flag
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Immunity Headress
- Kim Johnson's paints
- Ethan Zohn's hackeysack
- Gabriel Cade's stuffed animal
- Rob Mariano's football
- Paschal English's American flag
- Robb Zbacnik's skateboard
- Brian Heidik's guitar
- Jeanne Hebert's massage oil
- Rob Cesternino's Magic 8 Ball
- Shawna Mitchell's soccer ball