|Season:||La Isla 2012: El Reality|
|Namesake:||Spanish word for "moon"|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Estrella (2012)|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Sol on Day 41|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Juan Ruíz (14/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||María Reneé Núñez (Winner)|
Luna (2012) is a tribe from La Isla 2012: El Reality. They are the "fameless" tribe. Their tribe color is blue.
- Gabrielle Fernández, a model from Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Hilario Gerez, a businessman from Mexico City.
- Juan Ruíz, a businessman from Veracruz, Veracruz.
- Julio César Frías, a prehispanic dancer from Mexico City.
- Lourdes Figueroa, a model from Guatemala, Guatemala.
- María Reneé Núñez, a student from Hermosillo, Sonora.
- ► Gabrielle Fernández
- ► Hilario Gerez
- ► Juan Ruíz
- ► Julio César Frías
- ► Lourdes Figueroa
- ► María Reneé Núñez
- ► Yanilen Díaz, a singer from Cuba.
The tribe began as the tribe of lesser class, without privileges, were established on low beach, were not allowed to carry any of their luggage and they had to be transported on foot and then in a canoe towards their beach.
On Day 32, Gabrielle Fernández was to be voted out, she was considered the weakest of the tribe, but she was to saved by the judges. Therefore Lourdes was voted out, she was considered the other weakest of the tribe.
- Luna is the first "fameless tribe".
- This tribe is one of the best tribes, being a tribe with the most challenges won.