|Namesake:||Lopevi, a volcanic island in Vanuatu|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Yasur on Day 20|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Brook Geraghty (18/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Chris Daugherty (Winner)|
Lopevi was a tribe from Survivor: Vanuatu.
Lopevi was the second team to ever comprise of men, a struggle for power emerged between the younger members and the powerful older men known as the "Fat Five."
- Brady Finta, an FBI agent from Huntington Beach, California.
- Brook Geraghty, a document manager from Winthrop, Massachusetts.
- Chad Crittenden, a teacher from Thousand Oaks, California.
- Chris Daugherty, a highway construction worker from South Vienna, Ohio.
- John Kenney, a mechanical bull operator from Los Angeles, California.
- John Palyok, a sales manager from Los Angeles, California.
- Lea Masters, a drill sergeant from Columbia, South Carolina.
- Rory Freeman, a housing case manager from Des Moines, Iowa.
- Travis Sampson, a security officer from Blountville, Tennessee.
- ► Chad Crittenden
- ► Chris Daugherty
- ► John Kenney
- ► Julie Berry, a youth mentor from Gorham, Maine.
- ► Lea Masters
- ► Twila Tanner, a highway repair worker from Marshall, Missouri.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Lopevi was the second of five all male tribes on Survivor. The others were Tambaqui (Survivor: The Amazon), Viveros and La Mina (Survivor: Panama), and Manono (Survivor: One World).
- Lopevi, along with Yasur, are the first nine-person tribes in Survivor history.