|Born:||April 3, 1952|
|Occupation:||Scout Troop Leader|
|Alliance(s):|| Outcast Alliance |
Drake Alliance (affiliated)
Lillian "Lill" Morris is a contestant from Survivor: Pearl Islands.
Known for wearing her Scout Leader uniform, Morris was an immediate target for elimination due to her perceived weakness in challenges. After being voted out, she returned as part of The Outcasts. She was voted back into the competition and became more powerful and crucial to the elimination of her former tribe.
Retrieved from CBS.com.
Born in Waterville, Maine, Lillian "Lill" Morris (or Big Lill to some) currently lives in Loveland, Ohio, which is north of Cincinnati. She has been married for 30 years to Lonnie and has two grown children, Clayton and Megan. She was most recently employed in customer service for an eyeglass company. She holds an Associates Degree in accounting from the University of Cincinnati. Her favorite hobbies include camping, backpacking through the Philmont Scout Reservation in Arizona and canoeing in Ely/Upper Michigan. She describes herself as adventurous, outspoken and daring. She's most proud of being a Boy Scoutmaster for 11 years. She started with seven scouts and, to date, Troop 617 has approximately 78 active young men under her supervision. She is also proud of representing her eyewear company in Thailand with the Gift of Sight Program when she helped distribute 23,000 pairs of glasses to people who were in need. Her favorite sport is baseball. She feels she's ready for this adventure because of her outdoor skills, leadership, patience, ability to be a team player, tolerance, acceptance, positive attitude and resourcefulness. Her primary motive is to experience something different in her life and live the ultimate high adventure experience. Her birth date is April 3, 1952.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Lillian's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Darrah|| Andrew, Darrah,|
Osten, Ryan O., Tijuana
|Voted Off, Day 9|
|8|| Ryan S.,|
Ryan S., Trish1
|Returned, Day 19|
| Jury Votes|
|Runner-Up, Day 39|
^1 In What the...? (Part 2), Lillian voted for two people she wanted to bring back into the game, while Trish, Nicole and Ryan S. wanted her to return. Her votes were enough to bring her back to the game. As part of her resurrection, she was given immunity at her first Tribal Council back in the game.
In 2012, Lillian left her scout troop and was replaced by Craig Easterday. Many of the older scouts still respect and see her from time to time.
- Lillian was the oldest contestant in Pearl Islands.
- Lillian is the first contestant from Ohio.
- When Lillian was voted out, her torch did not go out on the first try.
- Lillian and Burton Roberts are the first two castaways to return to the game after being voted out.
- Once she reentered the game, Lillian voted for the person who left at every Tribal Council (Andrew Savage and all seven members of the jury).
- Lillian is the only player to return into the game after being voted out (either from the Outcasts twist or Redemption Island) and make it to the Final Tribal Council. Burton Roberts was eliminated prior to the final two in Pearl Islands, Matthew Elrod and Andrea Boehlke were immediately eliminated after returning in Redemption Island, Ozzy Lusth returned twice in Survivor: South Pacific, but was officially eliminated right before the final three, and Laura Morett and Tina Wesson were both eliminated shortly after their returns in Survivor: Blood vs. Water.
- Lillian is the only contestant to reach a Final Tribal Council without being in the game for the entire 39 days, only staying in the game for 30 days, discounting the days in between her ejection from Morgan and her return as an Outcast.
- Lillian is tied with Burton Roberts for most votes cast against her in Pearl Islands, with 10.
- Lillian was voted "biggest goat" by Survivor Oz.
|Survivor: Pearl Islands Castaways|