|"Lie, Cheat and Steal"|
|The Bayon Alliance contemplates splitting votes at the final six Tribal Council.|
|Episode Number:||14/14 (441)|
|Original Release:||December 16, 2015|
|Viewership (in millions):||9.35|
|Previous:||“Villains Have More Fun”|
|Next:|| “I'm a Mental Giant”|
Lie, Cheat and Steal is the season finale of Survivor: Cambodia.
|“||In the heart of Cambodia, twenty returning players began an epic battle for a million dollars and from the beginning it was clear, this season would be like nothing we've seen before. Multiple switches turned the game upside down, finding every Hidden Immunity Idol required a massive risk, brutal weather pounded even the most seasoned players and an endless stream of devastating Tribal Councils constantly flipped the game with blindside after blindside. Abi was the latest casualty when Tasha, Jeremy, Spencer and Kimmi came together, leaving Wentworth and Keith on the bottom. Six are left. Jeremy, he appears to have it all: a Hidden Immunity Idol and a bond with Tasha, Spencer and Kimmi. Can he hold it all together to the end or will it all come crashing down? Tasha, she has survived the ups and downs of a rigorous season, can she continue to maneuver her way to the end and a million dollar prize? Keith, he's won multiple challenges but has hovered on the outside for weeks. He may not be in the majority but he is always in the game. Wentworth, her second chance is simple: go big or go home. She's played one idol that flipped the game and has one left just waiting to strike again. Kimmi, her second chance has been fifteen years in the making. This time around, she's been a part of several blindsides and is in the majority alliance. Spencer, for most of the game, he was on the bottom but after winning two individual immunities and focusing on his social game, he finds himself on top. Will Spencer continue to evolve or will he end up where he did last time, sitting on the jury? For 35 days, nothing has been predictable and tonight it's anyone's game.||”|
|“||I'm very happy to see Abi go. You know, Keith said (mocking Keith) "Well gosh, why'd you get rid of Abi? I wanna go the end with Abi rather than you." It's like Keith, you just proved exactly why it made sense to get rid of Abi.||”|
|“||From the outside, Wentworth and Keith look like they're low men on the totem pole but this is just now left me with the perfect opportunity to swoop in and make my dreams happen.||”|
|“||I think Kimmi is starting to realize if she sticks with that four: Spencer, Tasha, Jeremy and her that she may not get to the Final Three.||”|
|“||I came out here to win this thing and if I go with Tash, Jeremy and Spencer, am I really gonna make it to the end? That's putting my fate and destiny into someone else's hands. These guys trust me, they're letting their guard now and now is my chance to shine.||”|
|“||Keith and I are like on the outs so I'm putting all my trust in Kimmi. If we want to make a move, we gotta do it now because if we let Tasha, Spencer and Jeremy get far in this game, we are screwed.||”|
|“||My boy Spencer wins immunity again. As long as Spencer's winning that means Keith isn't, that means Wentworth isn't and I want Keith and Wentworth gone. Kimmi, me, Jeremy, Spencer, final four. Done.||”|
|“||Right now, it's me or Kelley but this deal Kimmi come up with (makes smacking sound) could be the big one, could be the big'un and I'm all about it.||”|
|“||Oh my God, Keith, Kimmi and I have it in the bag. We'll vote for Jeremy and it's over and I don't have to play the idol and I have an idol at final five. You know, Kimmi came to me with this Jeremy plan and she knows if she doesn't get rid of him, she may not have another chance. It's just, will she execute?||”|
|“||We're still worried about an idol out there so let's just split the vote to take out Kelley or Keith. We're all safe and we're still going in tomorrow with numbers.||”|
|“||Splitting the vote is great if you have an alliance you can trust. If Kimmi betrays the four that just voted together, where's the majority?||”|
|“||My voting bloc is skeptical of Kimmi. I don't think Kimmi's trying to do anything.||”|
|“||You know, fifteen years out of the game, I still got this. (doing a mock cry) "Oh my gosh, I would never go and turn on you guys! We're together!" I mean, come on, I don't wanna be on the bottom of a foursome and that's where I am with Spencer and Jeremy and Tasha, I'm not stupid!||”|
|“||I feel like my alliance is strong. The problem though, is that with the Hidden Immunity Idols, it shakes up everything and we don't wanna lose this. We have numbers and we could really run this to the end. I know Kimmi's kinda goofy and everything but I really think she's with us and I don't wanna use my idol and not have it tomorrow. So I mean the safe route would be to split the vote: guys vote for Wentworth, girls vote for Keith.||”|
|“||I think Jeremy might hear the footsteps of Wentworth potentially having an idol but splitting the vote can cause a lot more problems than it could help and yeah, I'm a little biased, my ass isn't on the line... What we decide tonight is really important because when there's five, three can control this game and we can dictate a path to the Final Three. If we decide wrong, we might say for a long time: "We had it, it was right there, Final Three and we made the wrong call."||”|
|“||I've never seen a Tribal like that and much less be part of one. After it's all said and done and all the ties and.. and.. votes and unanimous stuff and idols played, Kimmi goes to the house but I was on the chopping block, go figure that out so it was crazy... Five people now and three of them are pretty solid, leaves me and Kelley on the outside looking in.||”|
|“||I survived another Tribal by playing an idol which was fantastic but the Tribal itself didn't go the way I wanted it to go. Here I am with four other people and there's only one person that I trust so what the hell do I do?... This is like the worst feeling being so close to the end and yet in so much trouble.||”|
|“||The one person I don't need to win wins it and uh, I feel like I'm in a coffin and I got about three nails left till they put me down but it ain't shut yet. We'll go down swinging, we'll find out tonight. Stay tuned.||”|
|“||Wentworth was able to win, which was exactly what Tasha, Jeremy and I have been trying to avoid. Keith is now very clearly a target but there's exactly one thing to be worried about and that is a Hidden Immunity Idol. The three of us must stay strong no matter what they do.||”|
|“||I'm safe tonight but I have to look out for my one ally in this game so based on the fact that all the Idols look different this season, I just picked like a little medallion that was from a Tree Mail and I had some materials that I've been collecting over the past few weeks, wrapped it up with a little note from my last idol and there you go. (grinning) Looks like Keith found an idol. I definitely want Spencer or Jeremy gone and I know that the paranoia is real. Even if those three are tight, if they even think they're going home, it's gonna create paranoia in their mind and something crazy could happen.||”|
|“||It's crunch time, it's desperate measures right now. Kelley, the idol maker up there, we'll just see what she did. (unwraps the fake idol) Hey, pretty impressive. I like that Kel. I oughta go in there, bebop in there back to camp sporting it, you know and kinda let them see it, make them think I have one just to put doubt in their mind and that's all it takes. Just to take one of them to flip, you know, scare them into doing something stupid.||”|
|“||I think there is a huge possibility that Keith or Kelley are gonna pull out a Hidden Immunity Idol tonight. I'm so worried about that... It's either me or Spencer that they're gonna put votes on, I'm worried, point blank. If Keith has an idol, one of us will go home, it's probably gonna be me, I think they're gonna go after me and I don't even wanna take a chance on it.||”|
|“||Tasha was asleep up there just then and Jeremy kinda come to me and said "vote Spence." Spencer's a good player, makes sense to send him to the house, doesn't it? Maybe Jeremy's thinking about bringing me in. Maybe me, Jeremy and Kelley... Would Jeremy lie to me? Heck, maybe at Tribal, I'll just pull it out and say "Hey, uh, there's that idol. Keith ain't going tonight. Y'all better make some better plans." I got options and options is a good thing. I mean dang, the last nail ain't in the coffin. (laughs)||”|
|“||(pats the individual Immunity Necklace) This is for Val, this is for Jordan, this is for Cameron, this is for my son that's not even here yet. Like this is for them all, now the question is, who I'm going to end with because I don't want second, I don't want third. Like, I need to win this... I feel like I wanna laugh, I wanna cry, I wanna yell, you know what I mean? I just wanna explode because I feel like the season's so hard and just to have this security just for tonight, it's just a beautiful thing. I have my alliance, I have Spence and I have Tasha, but when you have this necklace all bets are off, you know? You're like "I know we said we were gonna do this" but now is the time when you figure out who is the best person that I can sit next to, that I can win a million dollars.||”|
|“||Although Jeremy, Spencer and I are in a tight alliance, Spence and I are basically at Jeremy's mercy if he decides to go with Wentworth and drop one of us, our game is over tonight. I just hope the relationship that we built over the past 38 days is strong enough to get me through this vote and into a Final Three.||”|
|“||To have it all come down to one vote with my fate out of my hands, in Jeremy's hands, it's hard to swallow but in a way, how I think my second chance could make sense. The first time I played, once I lost control of my fate, I lost the game. This is a test of whether the relationships I've built are strong enough that without control of my fate tonight, I can wake up here tomorrow and have a shot to fight and win this game.||”|
|“||Spencer definitely knows he's a threat in this game. I mean, he's like (mocking Spencer) "Are you writing my name down? Like, you know, I think I have a good shot of winning." Oh, do you? Okay, interesting... I think right now the biggest threat for Jeremy is Spencer so the only thing I can do is try and convince Jeremy of that and prove that like Jeremy is a bigger threat than me. It's time to go to work.||”|
|“||I don't know what to do yet. Spencer and Wentworth both have pretty good resumes, the question is, who gives me the best chance to win?... I'm trying not to let the necklace go to my head, you know but what if we made Spencer and Wentworth go against each other in a tie and make fire?... Spence came from the bottom, won a couple of immunities and he's a smart player. Kelley's won two immunities, she's played two Hidden Immunity Idols, she's an underdog. It all comes down to tonight, I'm gonna make my decision tonight whether it's gonna be Spencer or Kelley. If I want to stick with my alliance, I could stick with them, if not I could jump ship. This is a million dollar decision, it's huge.||”|
|“||Being in the Final Three is amazing. I'm so happy. Second chances for me was more business and I approached it differently. I didn't win any Immunity Challenges, I didn't play any idols but the social game I played got me here. To make it to the end, crazy. Crazy. (crying) This truly was the most difficult thing I've ever done in my entire life. The conditions, the paranoia, the lies, I'm like in awe knowing that I had it in me to do it when seventeen other people couldn't. I did it.||”|
|“||As much as I can feel great today and enjoy the company of Tasha and Jeremy, job ain't over... I didn't come here to get to the Final Three, I am here to make my second chance count and to prove that the change that I've gone through deserves the win of Survivor... Unlike the first time I played, I came in here and said I want to form relationships and connect with people in a way Spencer could not do before and I truly believe I've done that. I took the personal change in me to move from the bottom to the top. Tonight is the ultimate test, the ultimate conclusion to everything Survivor has been for me. It's the most important night of my life.||”|
|“||My second chance was all about Val and the kids. I just want them to be proud of me and I just want to take care of them. I miss them so much, I didn't leave this long for nothing. Ah man, can't lose this. This is right there, it's so close. I have a one in three shot at a million dollars so I want to show the jury that I was in control of this game, I got two Hidden Immunity Idols, one immunity win, I surrounded myself with the right people at the right time and even up to the end, I feel really good. I gotta finish this game, get that money and bring it home for my family.||”|
Immunity (Day 36)
Challenge: Step on Up
The castaways will each race to collect a series of puzzle steps. They will then place them in order from bottom to top building a very tall staircase. Once they reach the top they will complete a slide puzzle. The first person to finish wins immunity.
Winner: Spencer Bledsoe
|Immunity Challenge: Step on Up|
Jeremy, Keith, Kelley, Kimmi, & Tasha
Immunity (Day 37)
Challenge: Giant Tick
Each person will race through a giant obstacle course. They will each go to six stations over different obstacles and collect six bags of puzzle pieces along the way. They will then use those pieces to solve a puzzle. The first to finish wins immunity.
Winner: Kelley Wentworth
|Immunity Challenge: Giant Tick|
Jeremy, Keith, Spencer, & Tasha
Immunity (Day 38)
With one hand tied behind their back, each person will drop a ball down a chute. It will spiral to the bottom where they must catch it and put it back in the chute. At regular intervals, they will add another ball, which makes it more difficult. If at any point a ball drops, that person is out of the challenge. The last person left standing wins immunity.
Winner: Jeremy Collins
|Immunity Challenge: Simmotion|
|“||You give it your all... that's all you have, you know? And I never gave up. So, I mean, I'm proud of myself. You know, wow, after fifteen years to get this second chance, I think I hung in there pretty well.||”|
| Tribal Council 15:|
Keith (3 votes)
Jeremy, Spencer, & Tasha
Spencer (2 votes)
Keith & Kelley
| VOTED OFF:|
|“||You know, you try to play with a little integrity. That's why I didn't play that cheesy idol there, you know? But anyway… crazy ride out here. I wanna thank all of America for giving me this great adventure. I tried to bring it home for the ol guys-- it just, uh, a couple of days shy.||”|
| Tribal Council 16:|
Kelley (3 votes)
Jeremy, Spencer, & Tasha
Spencer (1 vote)
| VOTED OFF:|
|“||(voting for Kelley) (thunder) Right on cue. I'm so nervous I cannot see straight.||”|
|“||(voting for Spencer) This is the last time I'll be writing your name down on this piece of parchment.||”|
|“||I really just wanted to make the most of this experience this time and I feel like I did. I played some idols, won some immunities. I mean, I'm bummed that I didn't make it all the way to the end, but just like the risks I took in the game this time, it was everything I wanted to be. So, I'm really proud of myself.||”|
Final Tribal Council
Votes were not revealed during either voting confessional.
|“||(voting for Jeremy) This was a really, really hard decision for me, but you guys really battled it out.||”|
|“||(voting for Jeremy) Fate was on your side tonight.||”|
| || || |
| || || || || || || |
| || || || || || || || || || |
- Jeff Probst asked how many castaways got hate mail for voting out Joe, and Jeremy, Kelley, Tasha, and Abi-Maria all raised their hands.
- Terry spoke of his evacuation and informed viewers of his son's heart condition. Probst then went to speak to Terry's son, Danny, and his wife, Trish.
- Jeremy spoke of how he was playing for Val, and his struggles in keeping the secret of his unborn son's gender from the castaways.
- The first castaway voted out of the season, Vytas, was absent from the Reunion.
Life at Ponderosa
- Kimmi's Ponderosa: Kimmi was sad, but at the same time happy to have made it a lot further then her first time playing Survivor, lost 23 lbs. and was surprised she lost that much weight. She arrives to Ponderosa and everyone greets her with hugs and Ciera Eastin says everyone's happy to have her there. Kimmi was not ready to look at herself in the mirror just yet. She orders a plate of fries and a milkshake for dinner and tells the others it's her own fault for sticking with Tasha Fox, Spencer Bledsoe, and Jeremy Collins as she was 4th in the alliance and wasn't taking it too well. The next day, she shows everybody pictures of her two sons. Later while walking on the beach, she sees a trap net with a crab tangled in the net and helps the crab out of the net.
- Keith's Pondersa: Keith lost 20 lbs. Keith got a positive reception from everybody upon arriving to Ponderosa. Ciera says Keith is a really great guy and he is somebody everybody generally likes. Keith says last time he was at Ponderosa, he only spent one night there, but is glad to be spending two nights there this time. When he is questioned if he has a Hidden Immunity Idol, Keith says no, but did have a fake one though. Ciera reveals just as Keith was leaving after being voted out, Kelley Wentworth looked at the jury and mouthed to them that she gave Keith a Hidden Immunity Idol and he didn't play it. When Keith shows them the fake idol, everyone agrees Kelley was stupid for giving Keith a fake idol. The next day, Keith receives a hand made t-shirt of Keith driving a motorcycle pulling the tuk-tuks from the reward his team won. Joe Anglim trims Keith's beard and hair and Keith later hangs out with some locals.
- Kelley's Ponderosa: Kelley lost 31 lbs. She reacted to how much she lost. She says she hopes she made the fans proud of how much better she did playing this time than from her pervious season. Joe greets her at the dock and offers her a cold beer which she accepts and appreciates. She joins the others at Ponderosa and everyone warmly greets her. Abi-Maria Gomes tells Kelley she rooted for her to make it to the end and win. When sitting at the table, Kelley remained quiet and looked tired. Kelly Wiglesworth tried to convince her to go to bed and get a good nights sleep, but Kelley refused to leave the table. She then looks at herself in the mirror and is disgusted of how her body looks despite everyone assuring her she looks fine. The next day, she feels better about herself and says her second go at playing Survivor was fun and is excited to hear what the fans have to say all season and thanks the fans for voting for her to return. The entire jury gives their final thoughts on playing Survivor for a second time.
- This is the first season finale in which more than five castaways are still left in the game, excluding those on Redemption Island.
- This episode marks the first time that there was a null vote at Tribal Council. This is also the first time the unanimous decision tiebreaker resolved a tie, and the first time that a rock draw tiebreaker would only have one castaway draw a rock, automatically eliminating them.
- After this episode, Tasha Fox and Spencer Bledsoe have improved on their previous placements in Survivor: Cagayan; Tasha previously placed 6th and Spencer previously placed 4th.
- The final five castaways left from this episode only came from either two seasons (Survivor: Cagayan and Survivor: San Juan del Sur), coming from one tribe of each of those seasons (Luzon and Hunahpu, respectively), a record low for an all-returnee season.
- All three castaways voted out in this episode have first names starting with K.
- This episode marks the first time since “Second Chance” where the number of original Bayon members was not greater than the number of original Ta Keo members.
- Vytas Baskauskas was banned from attending the Reunion Show due to having returned home earlier and potentially spoiling the season. This makes Vytas the second Survivor castaway to be banned from attending the reunion of their season, following Brandon Hantz in Survivor: Caramoan.
- Each castaway in the Final Three were the highest ranking member of a tribal stage tribe. Jeremy Collins was the highest ranking member of Bayon, Spencer Bledsoe was the highest ranking member of Ta Keo, and Tasha Fox was the highest ranking member of Angkor.
- The title was said by Keith Nale at Tribal Council, referring to do what is needed to survive in the game.
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/12/17/wednesday-final-ratings-dec-16-15/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz_JfZoseoE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRkJPSuOrug
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzg5qxn48Qg
- ↑ http://www.inquisitr.com/2636095/vytas-baskauskas-banned-from-survivor-cambodia-reunion-show-what-happened/
|Survivor: Cambodia Episodes|
“Second Chance” · “Survivor MacGyver” · “We Got a Rat” · “What's the Beef?” · “A Snake in the Grass” · “Bunking with the Devil” · “Play to Win” · “You Call, We'll Haul” · “Witches Coven” · “Like Selling Your Soul to the Devil” · “My Wheels Are Spinning” · “Tiny Little Shanks to the Heart” · “Villains Have More Fun” · “Lie, Cheat and Steal”