|Birth Date||August 29, 1968|
Name (Age): Laura Boneham (44)
Tribe Designation: Tadhana
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Rupert’s Wife
Current Residence: Indianapolis, Indiana
Personal Claim to Fame: Raising a bright, independent, beautiful daughter who is now thirteen years old.
Inspiration In Life: My husband, Rupert, is my hero. He has the most amazing strength and passion for life. He continues to help others with no expected rewards. I am exceptionally proud of his run for governor of Indiana.
Hobbies: Scuba diving, waterskiing and art.
Pet Peeves: Mean people and people being treated unfairly.
Three Words to Describe You: Strong, smart, and brave.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) Waterproof mascara 2) My journal 3) A pen to write with
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Rupert, my husband, because of his passion for the game.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Winning a million dollars and accomplishing my goal of being on the show.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I get along very well with all types of people and can make great alliances. I am smarter than people think and I am going to kick ass in challenges.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole Survivor: I am a huge competitor and game player. I am a leader that can positively bond our tribe. I can fish, forage for food and work exceptionally hard at camp.
What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? For me to have the opportunity to play the game of Survivor is AMAZING! To actually play the game of Survivor with my husband Rupert by my side is an absolute DREAM COME TRUE!
Survivor: Blood vs. Water
Laura, being Rupert Boneham's wife started on the Tadhana tribe. During the first impressions vote, Laura was sent to Redemption Island by a 6-2-1-1 vote as Tadhana tried to weaken Rupert. When Jeff offered Rupert the chance to take Laura's place on Redemption Island, Rupert accepted without hesitation, meaning Laura joined the Galang tribe. Laura bonded well with her new tribe mates and after winning the combined Reward/Immunity Challenge, she remained safe from Tribal Council. Tadhana went on a winning streak keeping Laura safe, but finally lost a challenge on Day 13. Laura B., fearing she would be voted out, tried taking the target off her, but Tyson Apostol wanted her out. However, Aras Baskauskas told Tyson he would rather vote out Laura Morett because he thought she could beat out Brad Culpepper at Redemption Island. At Tribal Council, Aras got his way and Laura M. was voted out unanimously 7-1 over Laura B.
After the tribes were switched, Laura ended up on the new Galang tribe with Monica, Tina, Katie, Kat, and Vytas. New Galang lost the Immunity Challenge and was originally going to vote off Vytas for being the only male but Kat didn't like Monica overstrategizing and confronted Tina. Tina went back and told this to Monica and Kat ended up getting voted off. The next day, Vytas was being more open with the girls. Laura began to really like Vytas and didn't want to see him leave. After barely losing the challenge, when coming back to camp, Laura announced to Vytas that he'd be going home. Laura's alliance was surprised since she had not conferred with her alliance before telling Vytas he was the target. At Tribal Council, Vytas pleaded his case to his tribe mates to keep him and his pleading lead to everyone deciding to kick off Laura B. for her unpredictability.
On Redemption Island, Laura remained shocked and angry at her tribe for blindsiding her. At the re-entrance Duel on Day 19, Laura put up a good fight and managed to hold on to the pole for longer than John Cody but was eventually outlasted by Laura Morett, eliminating Laura for good. Laura placed 12th overall.
|Laura B.'s Voting History|
|Episode|| Laura B.'s|
| Voted Against|
|1||Marissa|| Brad, Caleb, Ciera,|
Hayden, John, Vytas
|Switched, Day 11|
|1||Galang Tribe Immune|
|2||Galang Tribe Immune|
|3||Galang Tribe Immune|
|4||Galang Tribe Immune|
|5||Laura M.||Laura M.|
|7||Vytas|| Katie, Monica,|
|Voted Off, Day 18|
|8||On Redemption Island|
|Eliminated, Day 19|
^1 In Blood Is Thicker Than Anything, Laura B. was originally voted out from her tribe, but switched with Rupert, sending him to Redemption Island and putting her on the Galang tribe. For technicality purposes, Laura B. is a resident of Redemption Island after the First Impressions vote and before the switch.
- In July 2015, in an interview Laura gave her thoughts about how her former Survivor: Blood vs. Water castmate Vytas Baskauskas would do in Survivor: Cambodia.
- Laura is the first loved one to appear in a previous season on location before becoming an actual contestant. She was Rupert's loved one who appeared for the Loved Ones Challenge back in Survivor: All-Stars and Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains.
- Laura is the oldest (overall and female) member of Tadhana.
- Brad Culpepper is the oldest male on Tadhana and is the same age as Laura, but is 253 days younger than her.
- Laura is the first, and so far only castaway to never compete in a challenge for their original tribe but compete for another tribe, due to her being switched to Galang on Day 1, before a challenge took place.
- Laura is the first contestant to switch tribes in a Redemption Island season.
- Laura is the first castaway to be voted out and switch places with someone to re-enter the game.
- Both times Laura was voted out and sent to Redemption Island, one of the votes against her was from Vytas Baskaukus.
- Laura is the only contestant to have been voted off more than once before the merge in a single season.
- In addition, she is also the first person to be voted off of both pre-merge tribes.
- Laura is fifth contestant (and second female) to be voted off multiple times in one season. The others are Burton Roberts, Matt Elrod, Andrea Boehlke, Ozzy Lusth, Laura Morett, and Tina Wesson.
- Of the seven, she is the only one to be voted off multiple times pre-merge.
- Technically, Laura is the first as well as the last person voted out of Survivor: Blood vs. Water, pre-merge.
- Laura is the first person to outlast her loved one in Blood vs. Water. She is also the first female to be eliminated after outlasting her loved one. The first person overall was John Cody who was eliminated moments before her.
- Laura is the first person in Blood vs. Water to finish second in a duel and be eliminated.
- She would be followed by Laura Morett.
- Coincidentally, both of their names are Laura.
- She would be followed by Laura Morett.
|Survivor: Blood vs. Water Castaways|