Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season:||Les Aventuriers de Koh-Lanta|
|Namesake:||Thailand district Ko Lanta|
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Korok on Day 20|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Marie Boyer (16/16)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Gilles Nicolet (Winner)|
Lanta-naï has no insignia.
Lanta-naï is one of two competing tribes on Les Aventuriers de Koh-Lanta.
Their tribe color is yellow.
- David Noël, a musician, from Pyrénées-Atlantiques;
- Françoise Avignon, a municipal employee, from Pas-de-Calais;
- Géraldine Doyen, a interim insurance, from Vaucluse;
- Gilles Nicolet, a freelance writer, from Gironde;
- Jean-Luc Fiorina, a retired naval officer, from Var;
- Marie Boyer, a communications student, from Isère;
- Sandra Acabado, a student in foreign languages, from Paris;
- Stéphane Bertheau, a degree in urban planning, from Paris;
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.