|Namesake:||An island near Pulau Sibu.|
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Tinggi on Day 19|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Babeth Delettre (20/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Marc Rambaud (Winner)|
Lankawaï has no sigil.
Lankawaï is a starting tribe from Koh-Lanta: Johor. Their tribe color is yellow.
The tribe members are chosen by Christophe, who was designated captain of Lankawaï by Cédric after the latter found the hidden advantage at the marooning beach.
- Alban Pellegrin, a real estate agent from Rhône.
- Babeth Delettre, a farmer from Yonne.
- Charlaine Cuny, a student from Meurthe-et-Moselle.
- Christophe Pendon, an entrepreneur from Nord.
- Isabelle Haouzi, a dance teacher from Val-de-Marne.
- Loïc Crespin, a student from Ain.
- Manon Allender, a student from Nord.
- Marc Rambaud, an entrepreneur from Maine-et-Loire.
- Mélissa Bastin, an administrative assistant from Bouches-du-Rhône.
- Sébastien Ballesteros, a food industry graduate from Pyrénées-Atlantiques.
On Day 7, the new tribe members are chosen by Sébastien after he and Manon won the challenge of the banished against Cédric and Jessica.
- ► Cédric Giosserand-Lucas, a consultant from Paris.
- ► Charlaine Cuny
- ► Christophe Pendon
- ► Corinne Bargoin Samuelian, a storekeeper from Var.
- ► Isabelle Haouzi
- ► Marc Rambaud
- ► Margot Perrot Houwaer, a student from Seine-Maritime.
- ► Nessim Kouachi, a bus driver from Val-de-Marne.
- ► Sébastien Ballesteros
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.