|La Isla: El Reality|
|Executive Producer(s):||David Limón|
|Television Network:||Azteca (multimedia conglomerate)|
|Presenter(s):||Alejandro Lukini (2012-present)|
|Running Time:||~42 minutes|
|Series Run:||August 20, 2012-present|
La Isla is a Mexico reality-based competition television show.
The Mexican version is produced by Azteca, it is currently aired at 9pm from Mondays to Thursdays.
- Main article: Survivor (franchise)
Division of Tribes
- Main article: Tribe
Number of Members per Tribe
For the first three seasons, eighteen contestants were divided into three tribes of six. For the fourth season, twenty-four contestants were cast, and six were eliminated on the first day, keeping the number of contestants to eighteen. for the fifth season, twenty-one contestants were divided into three tribes of seven.
Celebrities vs. Fameless
The first three seasons had twelve celebrities and six fameless contestants, with two tribes of celebrities and 1 tribe of fameless. The fourth season cast twelve celebrities and twelve fameless contestants, eliminating six fameless contestants on Day 1. Each initial tribe had four celebrities and two fameless contestants.
Tribe Switch and Dissolves
Generally, a Tribe Dissolve occurs with fourteen contestants left in the game, dividing them into two tribes of seven. On 2013, there were twelve contestants left, dividing them into two tribes of six. On 2015, there were thirteen contestants left, dividing them into one tribe of six and one tribe of seven.
The trials work differently on each season:
- On 2012, the tribe that had the Immunity Bracelets would go to Trial, and would have the power to save one contestant from the opposing tribe. At the Merge, the first contestant to win the Immunity Bracelet would be the one making the decision to save another contestant.
- On 2013, the tribe that had the Immunity Bracelets would go to Trial, and would have the power to veto the result, and would make that decision before the votes are read. At the Merge, the first contestant to win the Immunity Bracelet would be the one to have the power to veto the decision.
- On 2014, the losing tribe will vote to nominate two people to be eliminated, and the tribe that had the Immunity Bracelets would go to Trial, acting as a Jury, deciding who to eliminate. At the Merge, the contesstants who were safe would act as the Jury.
- On 2015, the Pre-Merge Trials work the same way as last season. At the merge, the first contestant to win the Immunity Bracelet would talk to every contestant, and then will have the power to save a contestant, this person will cast the vote before the other votes are cast. Then, the contestants (including the one with the special power) will vote to nominate two people. The decision made by the contestant will be revealed, and if neither of the two nominees were saved, they would go to a tiebreaker, where they will cast out loud their vote to eliminate a contestant.
- On 2016, the two Tribes who were safe whould send an emmisary, these two will have a chance to talk to two of the contestants fron the other Tribe, these two emmisaries will also have a vote in the trial. After the Tribe Dissolve, the safe Tribe will send two emmisaries that will talk to every contestant from the other Tribe. They will sitll have their votes, but will also have the chance to veto the result, but only before the votes are read.
La Isla has released 5 seasons so far.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
Survivor (U.S.) · Expedition Robinson · Australian Survivor · Celebrity Camp · Expeditie Robinson · Koh-Lanta · No Limite · Robinson Ekspeditionen · Supervivientes · Survivor (Philippines) · Survivor (South Africa) · Survivor (U.K.) · Trosečník · Hisardut · La Isla: El Reality