Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 3|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Mawaï on Day 17|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Julien Mairesse (16/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Christina Chevry (Winner)|
Koror (Koh-Lanta) has no insignia.
Koror is one of two competing tribes on Koh-Lanta: Palau.
Their tribe color is red.
- Alexandre Amico, a police officer, from Valenciennes;
- Christina Chevry, a inventory manager, from La Penne-sur-Huveaune;
- Freddy Boucher, a engineering student, from Lille;
- Isabelle Da Silva, a commercial ready-to-wear, from Houilles;
- Joëlle Bourlier (unofficial), a retirement sports teacher, from Pollestres;
- Julien Mairesse, a degree in tourism, from Les Rosiers-sur-Loire;
- Marine Mocellin, a painter, from Annecy;
- Patrick Merle, a dyer worker, from Saint-Symphorien-de-Lay;
- Raphaële Navarro, a responsible for IT purchases, from Montpellier.
- ►Alexandre Amico;
- ►Christina Chevry;
- ►Isabelle Da Silva;
- ►Louis-Laurent Léger, a import-export manager, from Bures-sur-Yvette;
- ►Marine Mocellin;
- ►Patrick Merle;
- ►Raphaële Navarro.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.