|"Kind of Like Cream Cheese"|
|Season:||San Juan del Sur|
|Episode Number:||11/15 (437)|
|Original Release:||December 3, 2014|
|Viewership (in millions):||8.71|
|Previous:||"This Is Where We Build Trust"|
|Next:||"Still Holdin' On"|
Jeff Probst will ask the castaways a series of questions about the people in this game. If they answer a question correctly, they get to chop another person's rope. Once a person's rope has been chopped three times, that person is out of the game. The last person left standing wins reward.
Reward: A horseback ride to a villa with a complementary dinner, dessert. The winner returns to camp the next day.
Winner: Missy Payne (shared with Baylor Wilson and Natalie Anderson, exiled Jon Misch)
| Tribal Council 10:|
Reed (7 votes)
Alec, Baylor, Jaclyn, Jon, Keith, Missy, Natalie
Missy (1 vote)
| VOTED OFF:|
|“||(voting against Reed) You have to go because you're a big rabble-rouser. And by the way, my child is not a brat.||”|
|“||(voting against Missy) This will likely be the only time I ever write your name down.||”|
|“||This experience has been the most amazing-slash-terrifying experience I think I've ever had in my life. This has brought Josh and I even closer with both being such super nerds about this show but being able to share this together has been so incredible. So, Probst snuffed my torch tonight, which in an odd way is a dream come true too.||”|
Still in the Running
Behind the Scenes
Life at Ponderosa
- Excluding two-part premieres, this and "Still Holdin' On" were the first episodes to be aired on the same day. They would later be followed by "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner"/"We're Finally Playing Some Survivor", and "Like Selling Your Soul to the Devil"/"My Wheels Are Spinning".
- This was the first time that the three strikes challenge was used with questions about the castaways lives. Normally, the challenge was used with trivia questions or opinions of the remaining castaways.
- This is the first episode to have the Fallen Comrades challenge since "The Sole Survivor".
- With Reed Kelly being voted out, this is the first time this season where the females outnumber the males. This is particularly significant as the season started with fewer females than males.
- This is the first time the reward winner this season did not win individual immunity
- This episode marks the first unanimous post-merge vote, and just like the last Blood vs. Water season, came during the tribe's fourth Tribal Council and in a 7-1 vote.
- This is also the first unanimous vote all season, making this episode's Tribal Council vote currently has the latest first unanimous vote in a season.
|Survivor: San Juan del Sur Episodes|
"Suck It Up and Survive" · "Method to This Madness" · "Actions vs. Accusations" · "We're a Hot Mess" · "Blood Is Blood" · "Make Some Magic Happen" · "Million Dollar Decision" · "Wrinkle in the Plan" · "Gettin' to Crunch Time" · "This Is Where We Build Trust" · "Kind of Like Cream Cheese" · "Still Holdin' On" · "Let's Make a Move" · "This Is My Time" · "Reunion"