|Birth Date||January 30, 1983|
|Hometown||San Antonio, Texas|
|Occupation||Bridal shop owner|
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Salani|
Although one of the quieter contestants, Spradlin was the leader of the female alliance that was able to annihilate the men. She was able to maintain strong social relationships with her original tribe mates, and be physically dominating when it came to challenges. Her patience and acceptance of her duplicity earned her the title of Sole Survivor.
Name (Age): Kim Spradlin (29)
Tribe Designation: Salani, Tikiano
Current Residence: San Antonio, Texas
Occupation: Bridal Shop Owner
Personal Claim to Fame: Always being up for adventure! Opening my own business at age 26, working as a whitewater rafting guide, living at an orphanage in Thailand… Oh! And I can figure out what animal a person would be within five minutes of meeting them.
Inspiration in Life: My dad. He has this amazing way about him that draws people to him. He makes everything feel special - vacations, movies, lunch at Subway, me. He is never afraid and funny as hell. He gives the most amazing and perfectly timed pep talks!
Hobbies: Sand volleyball, reading and hanging out with really cool people.
Pet Peeves: Speed bumps, corny humor, people who honk to reprimand rather than as a warning, and really bad bridesmaid dresses (there’s no reason for that, really).
3 Words to Describe You: Passionate, warm and clever.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Probably Stephenie LaGrossa from Palau, because she’s a badass (total honey badger). Also, Elisabeth Hasselbeck because she was friendly but competitive and Amanda because she is tall.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Truly for the thrill of it! Stepping away from the comfort of my little world and challenging myself. Proving I can do as well at this game as I’ve always thought I could.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My mental toughness, wicked throwing arm (for a girl), and people sometimes underestimate my sneakiness.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I believe in treating all people with respect and honor. Why would you vote off someone who respects you?
Survivor: One WorldEdit
|“||Kim is able to look at you and tell you something, and you believe it.||”|
–Sabrina Thompson, on Kim
Though one of the quieter contestants of the season, Kim caught the attention of Alicia Rosa during the trek to the girl's camp because she posed as a strong player, which forged her into Alicia's alliance, along with Chelsea Meissner, Kat Edorsson, and Sabrina Thompson. Kim's levelheadedness was proven when she shunned gay Manono member Colton Cumbie with poise and composure, despite Cumbie's constant visits to their side of camp as it started to annoy her tribe and viewed his affinity for them as a camofluaged act of sabotage. After the evacuation of tribemate Kourtney Moon, the alliance stood strong and eliminated Salani's oldest member, Nina Acosta. Kim, and the rest of the Salani tribe then prospered, winning three consecutive challenges, and received free immunity when the Manono tribe decided to go to Tribal Council after winning the Day 11 Immunity Challenge.
Kim remained a Salani member after the Day 12 tribe switch, where she formed a secondary alliance with newcomers Jay Byars, Michael Jefferson, and Troyzan Robertson, where she found herself in the leadership position. Kim increased her power by obtaining a Hidden Immunity Idol, which she disclosed to her closest ally, Chelsea. The forged alliance, however, did not need to take action, as the new Salani demolished the new Manono in subsequent challenges, merging with them with a 7-5 discrepancy, but the original members (men and women) remained 6-6.
The two revisions of the tribes found Kim working with two pacts, the all-girl original Salani alliance (Alicia's regrouped alliance with former outsider Christina Cha being adopted to the group) and the new Salani alliance. After Kim manipulated Jay and Troyzan to oust Jonas Otsuji and cannibalize new Salani alliance member Michael, she eventually revealed her master plan—blindside Jay and Troyzan to pave the way for an all-girl endgame. The plan worked, and the men took the fall in subsequent Tribal Councils, though one of her longtime allies, Kat, was disposed of by Kim after the latter's controversial choice of who to bring with her after winning a Reward Challenge. Throughout the merge, Kim collectively won four of the last five Immunity Challenges, and, with a Hidden Immunity Idol in her possession, Kim was essentially invincible. Following her victory at the final two Immunity challenges, and the eliminations of Alicia and Christina, Kim found herself in the final three with her closest friends, Chelsea and Sabrina. Kim's quiet yet destructive strategy earned the respect and votes of seven of nine Jury members, crowning her as the 23rd Sole Survivor.
|Kim's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Salani Tribe Immune|
|4||Salani Tribe Immune|
|5||Salani Tribe Immune|
| Jury Votes|
| Alicia, Christina, Jay,|
Jonas, Kat, Michael, Tarzan
|Sole Survivor, Day 39|
- Kim was a finalist for the Miss Survivor contest in Rob Has A Podcast, but ultimately lost to R.C. Saint-Amour. She placed third.
- In March 16, 2013, Kim married her fiancé, Bryan Wolfe in Cabo, Mexico. Alicia Rosa and Kat Edorsson were in attendance.
- In July 16, 2013, Kim announced on her Instagram's profile that she's pregnant their first child.
- On the February 8, 2014 her son, Michael Thomas Wolfe, was born.
- Kim was arrested due to a case of mistaken identity in April 2013. She spent 8 hours in jail, after going to change her name at the DMV, in San Antonio, when a staff member saw there was a warrant out for her arrest for check bouncing. However, after bailing herself out for $1,500, it turned out there was another person named Kimberly with the same birthday.
- Currently, Kim co-hosts the morning show "Great Day San Antonio". 
- Kim revealed in Thanks for the Souvenir that she had her appendix removed.
- Kim continued the trend of having female winners from a season shot in Samoa, following Natalie White from Survivor: Samoa, Sandra Diaz-Twine from Survivor: Heroes vs Villains, and Sophie Clarke from Survivor: South Pacific.
- Kim is tied with Natalie White for the most votes for a woman to win Survivor in one individual season, with 7.
- The jury vote configuration was the same in both instances with 7-2-0 in favor of both Natalie and Kim.
- Kim is tied with Kelly Wiglesworth and Jenna Morasca for the most individual immunity wins out of any female contestant in a single season, with 4.
- Kim is the first female and fourth overall contestant to possess a Hidden Immunity Idol, not use it, and make it to Day 39, following Yul Kwon, Russell Hantz, and Coach Wade.
- She is the second winner to never use their idol, following Yul from Survivor: Cook Islands.
- Kim is the first winner to find a Hidden immunity Idol without a clue.
- In an interview, Kim reveals she gave her unused Hidden Immunity Idol to Troyzan.
- He then sold it on eBay, and it was later mailed back to Kim.
- Kim placed third in Rob Has A Podcast's Miss Survivor 2013.
- Kim is the fourth Sole Survivor who also won the Fan Favorite Award, following Bob Crowley from Survivor: Gabon, J.T. Thomas from Survivor: Tocantins and Rob Mariano from Survivor: Redemption Island.
- She is the first female Sole Survivor to win the award.
- Whenever Kim received a cast vote against her, Troyzan Robertson's was one of them.
- The only two players to cast votes against her (Leif and Troyzan) were the only two jurors not to vote for her to win at the Final Tribal Council.
- Out of four female castaways with the same first name, Kim Spradlin placed the highest by becoming Sole Survivor, replacing Kim Johnson, who had finished second in Survivor: Africa.
- Kim is the most recent winner to not receive the check at the live reunion show.
- Kat Edorsson's Luxury Item in Survivor: Blood vs Water was a picture of herself and Kim. Kim also had written a letter to Kat.
- Kim was given the nickname "Kimbo" by fellow tribe member Kat Edorsson in Survivor: One World.
- Kim was inducted into Xfinity's Survivor Hall of Fame in 2013.
- Kim was voted as the best one-time Survivor Contestant in a Survivor Oz poll that included every one-time contestant up through Survivor: Blood vs Water.
- ↑ http://roxannetheartist.blogspot.com/2012/05/survivor-one-world-special-moment.html
- ↑ http://instagram.com/kimbrookespradlin
- ↑ http://instagram.com/p/b1w9rrTLqx/
- ↑ http://celebritybabies.people.com/2014/02/08/survivor-kim-spradlin-welcomes-son-michael-thomas/
- ↑ "'Survivor' Champ Kimberly Spradlin Arrested at DMV in Major Police Mix-Up". http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/26/kimberly-spradlin-survivor-one-world-arrested-texas.
- ↑ http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/12/11/survivor-hall-of-fame-2013-inductee-kim-spradlin/
- ↑ Ross, Dalton (May 14, 2012). "'Survivor: One World': Winner Kim Spradlin reveals how she did it, her worst move, and what happened to that hidden immunity idol". Entertainment Weekly. http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/14/survivor-one-world-winner-kim-spradlin/. Retrieved May 16, 2012.
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLjkP9VvPB4
- ↑ http://survivoroz.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/top-25-greatest-one-time-players-results-revealed-live-episode/#more-18805
|Sole Survivor Titleholder|
| Succeeded by|
|Survivor: One World Castaways|