|Birth Date||June 24, 1977|
|Hometown||Greensboro, North Carolina|
A member of the Tagi Alliance, she was in a strong spot to make it to the end, but with her morals conflicting with the nature of the game, she defected. With this, she resorted to winning Immunity Challenges, winning the remaining four, thus allowing her to make it to the Final Tribal Council. However, she lost by one vote to Richard Hatch.
Kelly is certified in swift water rescue and currently working as a guide on the Kern River in CA. She is a former student of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV). Previous employment includes a job as an outdoor guide for UNLV's Outdoor Adventures, a campus run outdoor activities organization, and working as a waitress.
When describing herself, she uses the terms "creative," "confident" and "outgoing." Of her many accomplishments, she is most proud of having spent 21 days rowing her own boat through the Grand Canyon and being able to touch her tongue to her nose. She enjoys dancing, whitewater kayaking and snowboarding during her free time. Her favorite television show is "The Simpsons" and favorite feature film is "To Kill A Mockingbird."
Kelly currently resides in Kernville, CA, with her boyfriend, Tracy, and her dog, Flower. She is a member of Swiftwater Rescue and supports Friends of the River.
Kelly, a whitewater rafting guide, started the game on the Tagi tribe. After Tagi lost the first Immunity Challenge, Kelly tried to get the women on the tribe, Sonja Christopher, Susan Hawk and Stacey Stillman, to vote off Rudy Boesch, who many people found annoying. Kelly's plans failed when Sue decided to join the men in voting out Sonja due to her weakness in challenges.
At Tagi's next tribal council, Kelly once again lobbied against Rudy, however once again, Sue voted with the men, and Stacey was voted out. On Day 11, Kelly talked with Richard and Sue about forming an alliance. The alliance later asked Rudy to join so they would have a majority.
The Day 15 immunity challenge required the tribe to select one rower. Kelly, who was a a whitewater rafting guide, naturally took the position as the rower. Kelly went up against Pagong member, Gervase Peterson. Initially she and Richard believed her capacities on water would be beneficial, especially since they weren't sure how well Gervase would do in the challenge. The Pagong tribe got out to an early lead and never looked back, eventually winning the challenge, which upset Kelly intensely for the rest of the day.
The Tagi Alliance claimed their first victim at the following tribal council, voting out Dirk Been, as they were worried about his ailing health. Kelly made the merge with the other members of her alliance and Sean Kenniff. The alliance stuck together and managed to gain the majority in the new Rattana tribe, as the old Pagong members and Sean decided to vote based on their own personal feelings.
The alliance continued to systematically eliminate the remaining Pagong members. Throughout the game, Kelly formed a tight friendship with Sue, however she started to waver from the alliance, instead she wanted to vote out people who she thought did not deserve to be in the game. Targeted for her betrayal, Kelly was the next to go on Day 33, but she managed to win two consecutive Immunity Challenges, advancing her to the final four, voting off the only ex-Tagi to not be part of their alliance, Sean Kenniff.
On Day 37, Kelly won her third successive immunity, and she faced a tough decision: Either vote out Sue, whom she had formed a strong friendship with, or vote for the deceptive Richard. This enforced a 2-2 tie at Tribal Council, but at the revote, Kelly switched her vote from Rudy to Sue. Kelly went on to win the Final Immunity Challenge and won the right to select who would join her in the Final Tribal Council. Kelly cast the sole vote to eliminate Rudy at Tribal Council, deeming him to be a bigger threat to win the game than Richard.
At the Final Tribal Council, Kelly received a harsh speech given by a furious Sue for she had abandoned the alliance and betrayed their friendship. Sue proceeded into comparing the final two to animals they lived with for the past month, with Kelly and Richard being a rat and snake respectively, asking the jury that they should vote the way Mother Nature intended, for the snake to eat the rat. Ultimately, Kelly lost to Richard by one vote, gaining the votes of ex-Pagong members Jenna Lewis, Colleen Haskell and Gervase Peterson.
|Kelly's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Tagi Tribe Immune|
|4||Tagi Tribe Immune|
|6||Tagi Tribe Immune|
| Jury Votes|
| Colleen, Gervase,|
|Runner-Up, Day 39|
^1 In “The Final Four”, the vote ended with a 2-2 tie between Richard and Susan, forcing a revote. Kelly voted for Susan on the revote.
- Wiglesworth went on to host Celebrity Adventures on E! after her Survivor appearance.
- Wiglesworth lived in Mexico where she taught yoga.
- Wiglesworth, together with the original final four Richard, Rudy, and Sue appeared altogether during the Survivor 10th anniversary party on January 9, 2010.
- According to her campaign video for Survivor Cambodia; Kelly has a son.
- In July 2015, Kelly along with Richard made an Appearance in the first episode of National Geographic's The 2000's: A New Reality dealing about Survivor's Impact on television.
- Kelly is the first female castaway to win Individual Immunity. She is also the first player to win two consecutive individual Immunity Challenges.
- Kelly is the first female castaway to have a confessional in the American Survivor franchise.
- Kelly was the first person to win the Final Immunity Challenge.
- Kelly is the first castaway to not have a single vote cast against her.
- Kelly is tied with Jenna Morasca and Kim Spradlin for the most Individual Immunity wins by a female castaway in a single season with 4.
- Kelly is the only finalist to have an exit confessional.
- Kelly won the most consecutive post merge challenges with 5. This was later tied with Carolyn Rivera.
- Kelly broke Gervase Peterson's record for the longest period in between appearances on the show, spanning 15 years and 30 seasons.
- Kelly is the only Borneo final four contestant to not return for All-Stars.
|Survivor: Borneo Castaways|
|Survivor: Cambodia Castaways|