|Birth Date||June 24, 1977|
|Hometown||Greensboro, North Carolina|
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Tagi|
Kelly Ann Wiglesworth is a contestant from Survivor: Borneo.
She was the outsider of her alliance and is known for winning four straight individual immunity challenges that helped her reach the finals.
Kelly is certified in swift water rescue and currently working as a guide on the Kern River in CA. She is a former student of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV). Previous employment includes a job as an outdoor guide for UNLV's Outdoor Adventures, a campus run outdoor activities organization, and working as a waitress.
When describing herself, she uses the terms "creative," "confident" and "outgoing." Of her many accomplishments, she is most proud of having spent 21 days rowing her own boat through the Grand Canyon and being able to touch her tongue to her nose. She enjoys dancing, whitewater kayaking and snowboarding during her free time. Her favorite television show is "The Simpsons" and favorite feature film is "To Kill A Mockingbird."
Kelly currently resides in Kernville, CA, with her boyfriend, Tracy, and her dog, Flower. She is a member of Swiftwater Rescue and supports Friends of the River.
Wiglesworth, a whitewater rafting guide, dominated the physical challenges in Survivor: Borneo, winning four straight immunity challenges to propel herself to the Final Two. An original member of the dominant Tagi voting alliance which included Richard Hatch, Susan Hawk, and Rudy Boesch, Wiglesworth later abandoned the alliance.
Wiglesworth went up against Gervase Peterson in a canoeing challenge requiring a designated paddler to retrieve all members of their own tribe. Initially she and Hatch believed her capacities on water would be beneficial, especially since they weren't sure how well Peterson would do under these conditions. The Pagong tribe got out to an early lead and never looked back, which upset Wiglesworth intensely for the rest of the round.
Wiglesworth may best be remembered for being on the receiving end of a harsh speech given by Susan Hawk at the season's final tribal council. Hawk, furious that Wiglesworth had abandoned the alliance and betrayed their friendship, called her a "rat" (as opposed to Hatch's "snake" tag) and told her that if Wiglesworth was lying in the desert, dying of thirst, she would not give her water and would let the vultures have at her, also saying that the "snake" (Richard) should eat the "rat" (Kelly).
Although Wiglesworth and Hawk did not hug each other after the final votes were read back in Borneo, the two hugged each other at the reunion and settled their differences.
|Kelly's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Tagi Tribe Immune|
|4||Tagi Tribe Immune|
|6||Tagi Tribe Immune|
| Jury Votes|
| Colleen, Gervase,|
|Runner-Up, Day 39|
Wiglesworth went on after Survivor to host Celebrity Adventures on E!.
Wiglesworth currently lives on the beach in Mexico where she teaches yoga, trains others to become yoga teachers, surfs and writes.
Wiglesworth, together with the original final four Richard, Rudy and Sue appeared altogether during the Survivor 10th anniversary party.
- Kelly is the first person (and only one from Borneo) to reach Day 39 without having a single vote cast against her.
- Kelly is the first female castaway to win Individual Immunity. She is also the first player to win two consecutive individual Immunity Challenges.
- Kelly is the first female to have a confessional.
- She is the only member of the Borneo final four not to return for a future season. The season that the remaining contestants returned to was Survivor: All Stars.
- Kelly is tied with Jenna Morasca and Kim Spradlin for the most Individual Immunity wins by a female player in a single season with 4.
- However, Kelly is the only woman on this list to not win the game.
- She is also tied for the most back-to-back individual wins by any contestant with 5.
- Kelly is the first contestant to win a final immunity challenge.
- Kelly is the first contestant from Nevada.
- Kelly is the first contestant to get censored when she swore.
- Because Gervase was the first Jury member to vote, Kelly is the first contestant to receive a vote to win.
- She is the only finalist to have an exit confessional.
- Kelly was one of the two non-immune players that were present at the Tribal Council in The Merger but not receive any votes against them. The other was Sean Kenniff.
- Kelly shares her birthday with Survivor: Cagayan contestant Spencer Bledsoe.
- At every Pre-Merge Tribal she attented, she voted off a man.
|Survivor: Borneo Castaways|