|Birth Date||June 24, 1977|
|Hometown||Greensboro, North Carolina|
She was the outsider of her alliance and is known for being the first to flip on her alliance (which was the first alliance), and also winning four straight individual immunity challenges, which helped her reach the finals.
Kelly is certified in swift water rescue and currently working as a guide on the Kern River in CA. She is a former student of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV). Previous employment includes a job as an outdoor guide for UNLV's Outdoor Adventures, a campus run outdoor activities organization, and working as a waitress.
When describing herself, she uses the terms "creative," "confident" and "outgoing." Of her many accomplishments, she is most proud of having spent 21 days rowing her own boat through the Grand Canyon and being able to touch her tongue to her nose. She enjoys dancing, whitewater kayaking and snowboarding during her free time. Her favorite television show is "The Simpsons" and favorite feature film is "To Kill A Mockingbird."
Kelly currently resides in Kernville, CA, with her boyfriend, Tracy, and her dog, Flower. She is a member of Swiftwater Rescue and supports Friends of the River.
Kelly, a whitewater rafting guide, started the game on the Tagi tribe. After Tagi lost the first Immunity Challenge, Kelly tried to get the women on the tribe, Sonja Christopher, Susan Hawk and Stacey Stillman, to vote off Rudy Boesch, who many people found annoying. Kelly's plans failed when Sue decided to join the men in voting out Sonja due to her weakness in challenges.
At Tagi's next tribal council, Kelly once again lobbied against Rudy, however once again, Sue voted with the men, and Stacey was voted out. On Day 11, Kelly talked with Richard and Sue about forming an alliance. The alliance later asked Rudy to join so they would have a majority.
The Day 15 immunity challenge required the tribe to select one rower. Kelly, who was a a whitewater rafting guide, naturally took the position as the rower. Kelly went up against Pagong member, Gervase Peterson. Initially she and Richard believed her capacities on water would be beneficial, especially since they weren't sure how well Gervase would do in the challenge. The Pagong tribe got out to an early lead and never looked back, eventually winning the challenge, which upset Kelly intensely for the rest of the day.
The Tagi Alliance claimed their first victim at the following tribal council, voting out Dirk Been, as they were worried about his ailing health. Kelly made the marge with the other members of her alliance and Sean Kenniff. The alliance stuck together and managed to gain the majority in the new Rattana tribe, as the old Pagong members and Sean decided to vote based on their own personal feelings.
The alliance continued to systematically eliminate the remaining Pagong members and Sean, making it to the final four. During this time Kelly formed a tight friendship with Sue, however she started to waver from the alliance, instead she wanted to vote out people who she thought did not deserve to be in the game. Kelly also managed to win two consecutive immunity challenges.
At the final four, Kelly once again won immunity. At tribal council she faced a tough decision: Either vote out Sue, who she had formed a strong friendship with, or vote for Richard and tie the votes. Kelly decided to vote out Sue instead of deadlocking the votes. Kelly went on to win the Final Immunity Challenge adn won the right to select who would join her in the Final Tribal Council. Kelly cast the sole vote to eliminate Rudy at tribal council, deeming him to be a bigger threat to win the game than Richard.
At the Final Tribal Council, Kelly received a harsh speech given by Sue. Sue, furious that Kelly had abandoned the alliance and betrayed their friendship, called her a "rat" (as opposed to Hatch's "snake" tag) and told her that if Kelly were lying in the desert, dying of thirst, she would not give her water and would let the vultures have at her, also saying that the "snake" (Richard) should eat the "rat" (Kelly).
Kelly finished as runner-up, gaining the votes of ex-pagong members Jenna Lewis, Colleen Haskell and Gervase Peterson. Although Kelly and Sue did not hug each other after the final votes were read back in Borneo, the two hugged each other at the reunion and settled their differences.
|Kelly's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Tagi Tribe Immune|
|4||Tagi Tribe Immune|
|6||Tagi Tribe Immune|
| Jury Votes|
| Colleen, Gervase,|
|Runner-Up, Day 39|
^1 In “The Final Four”, the vote ended with a 2-2 tie between Richard and Susan, forcing a revote. Kelly voted for Susan at the revote.
Wiglesworth went on to host Celebrity Adventures on E! after her Survivor appearance.
Wiglesworth currently lives on the beach in Mexico where she teaches yoga, trains others to become yoga teachers, surfs, and writes.
Wiglesworth, together with the original final four Richard, Rudy, and Sue appeared altogether during the Survivor 10th anniversary party on January 9, 2010; Dirk and Sonja, also tribe mates of Kelly's, attended the party as well.
- Kelly is the first person (and only one from Survivor: Borneo) to reach Day 39 without having a single vote cast against her.
- Kelly is the first female castaway to win Individual Immunity. She is also the first player to win two consecutive individual Immunity Challenges.
- Kelly is the first female to have a confessional.
- Kelly is tied with Jenna Morasca and Kim Spradlin for the most Individual Immunity wins by a female castaway in a single season with 4.
- Kelly is the only one of the three whose wins were consecutive, and the only one to not win the game.
- She is also tied for the most back-to-back individual wins by any contestant with 5.
- Kelly is the first contestant to win the Final Immunity Challenge.
- Kelly is the first contestant from Nevada.
- Kelly is the first contestant to get censored when she swore.
- Because Gervase Peterson was the first Jury member to vote, Kelly is the first contestant to receive a vote to win.
- She is the only finalist to have an exit confessional.
- At every Pre-Merge Tribal Council she attended, she voted for a male.
- Out of the 8 contestants named "Kelly" on Survivor, she is the only one to be a finalist.
- Kelly broke Gervase Peterson's record for the longest period between appearances on the show, spanning 15 years. This is also the longest period between a first appearance on Survivor and a most recent one.
- Kelly is one of the three contestants competing on Survivor: Cambodia to reach 39 days in their previous season along with Woo Hwang and Stephen Fishbach.
|Survivor: Borneo Castaways|
|Survivor: Cambodia Castaways|