|Born:||June 7, 1986|
|San Juan del Sur|
|Tribe(s):|| Ta Keo|
Daughter of Dale Wentworth, Kelley was one of the quieter castaways of San Juan del Sur. She was in a strong position in the Hunahpu tribe until the tribe switch, which sent her to the rival Coyopa tribe to be with her father. Believed to be a bigger threat than her father Dale, she was voted out.
Voted by the public to return in Cambodia, Wentworth assumed a more aggressive approach in what proved to be a strategically demanding season. Her signature moment came when she successfully used a Hidden Immunity Idol to pull off a show-stopping blindside of Andrew Savage. She then demonstrated aplomb at playing from a minority position, encouraging factious behavior and unpredictable blindsides within the majority alliance. After finding her second idol, she managed for a second time to nullify what could have been decisive votes against her. She was finally voted out by the surviving members of the Jeremy Collins-led majority just one day before the Final Tribal Council.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name: Kelley Wentworth (28)
Season: Survivor: San Juan del Sur
San Juan del Sur
Kelley entered the game with her father Dale Wentworth, and was placed on the Hunahpu tribe. Due to Hunahpu winning most of the Immunity Challenges, Kelley remained safe for the first nine days. However on Day 10, Drew Christy threw the Immunity Challenge for Hunahpu with the goal of voting Kelley out, considering her a threat. At camp, Drew openly plotted against Kelley, even campaigning to vote her out while she stood a few feet away. Shocked by this, Kelley joined with the rest of the women to vote Drew out, blindsiding him in a 5-2-1-1 vote.
The next day, a Tribe Switch occurred, sending Kelley to Coyopa where she was reunited with her father, Dale. Conflicts quickly emerged between Dale and Missy Payne over her liberal cooking of the tribe's carefully conserved rice supply, forcing Kelley to play "peacemaker" to try and prevent Dale from being voted out. When Coyopa lost the following Immunity Challenge, Kelley and her father attempted to persuade Jaclyn Schultz and Jon Misch to align with them and vote out Missy's daughter, Baylor Wilson. Unfortunately for her, Jaclyn and Jon sided with Missy and Baylor, helping them split the vote between Kelley and Dale. In the end, Kelley was voted out by a vote of 3-2-2.
|Kelley's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Hunahpu Tribe Immune|
|2||Hunahpu Tribe Immune|
|3||Hunahpu Tribe Immune|
|5||Baylor|| Baylor, Jaclyn,|
|Voted Off, Day 13|
Kelley was one of twenty castaways chosen by the public to return to compete on the second chance season, Survivor: Cambodia.
Originally assigned to the weaker of the two starting tribes, Ta Keo, Kelley began the game with the resolve to make it further in the game than in her original season. This showed when she went on an idol hunt in the first episode, eventually finding the clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol. She mustered the courage to grab the idol from the Immunity Challenge before her tribe lost and went to Tribal Council, where she joined the "new-school" half of her tribe in blindsiding Vytas Baskauskas (who she was not fond of).
Her tribe went on to lose the next Immunity Challenge. Dissension within the tribe allowed Jeff Varner to take control of the tribe, causing two members, Spencer Bledsoe and Shirin Oskooi, of the "New-School" group, to be placed on the chopping block. Kelley joined her tribe in splitting its votes between the two, and Shirin was voted out.
The next day brought a new twist, as two tribes split into three. Kelley remained on the Ta Keo tribe, which would go on to excel in the three-tribe challenges. Kelley had formed a tight bond with ex-Bayon members on her tribe, while consistently trying to push Terry Deitz, an outsider, under the bus. Terry ultimately pulled himself from the game to accompany his son before the second tribe switch (where three dissolved to two), where Kelley moved to Bayon. Once again, her tribe managed to win the Immunity Challenge. The merge came on the following day with thirteen castaways remaining. Kelley along with Abi-Maria Gomes, Kelly Wiglesworth, and Spencer Bledsoe were the only original Ta Keo's to make it to the merge. Kelley formed a bond with three women from the third revision of Ta Keo, namely Abi, Ciera Eastin, and Kass McQuillen. While Ciera and Kass wreaked havoc within Orkun, accusing Tasha Fox of duplicity, Kelley sat back and calculated her next moves. Fearing that she may find herself at the bottom, she joined the majority alliance in splitting votes between troublemakers Ciera and Kass, with Kass being voted out.
Though she stuck with the majority, Kelley was far from safe. The Bayon Alliance had already put her name up in the air as a strategic threat. At the next Tribal Council, the entire tribe was surprised when Kelley played her Hidden Immunity Idol, negating a record nine votes and blindsiding Andrew Savage.
Despite still being on the bottom, she kept on surviving due to the majority alliance turning on each other several times, such as when Stephen plotted against Kelly Wiglesworth. She was also able to find her second Hidden Immunity Idol. However, her alliance members Ciera and Abi were blindsided during the Final 10, and Final 7. After Spencer won immunity at the Final 6, Kimmi Kappenberg plotted with her and Keith to blindside Jeremy Collins. At Tribal Council, Spencer said that he, Jeremy and Tasha were voting together. Spencer then told Kelley that she was safe. Not wanting to take a chance, Kelley played her idol and and then Jeremy played his. Their idols negated the three votes cast against them, causing a revote. The revote ended in a deadlock between Kimmi and Tasha. Jeff asked Keith, Kelley, Spencer, and Jeremy if they want to change their voted and they all said no. Jeff then told them that would have two minutes to decide if they are sending Kimmi or Tasha home, or else Kimmi and Tasha would become immune and Keith would be eliminated by default. Keith volunteered to go home, but Kelley was able to talk him out of it, forcing Kimmi to be eliminated. Kelley won the final five Immunity Challenge. After the challenge, Kelley made a fake idol and gave it to Keith to try and trick the others into keeping them. However, their plan did not work and Keith was voted out in a 3-2 vote. At the Final Immunity Challenge, Kelley was out first and this frustrated her. Jeremy ended up winning. At Tribal Council, Kelley campaigned against Spencer. Spencer then warned Jeremy that if he voted him out, he would vote for Kelley to win and sway the jury to vote for her, so she was voted out unanimously, becoming 10th and final juror.
At the Final Tribal Council, Kelley asked the finalists what their second chance was about and if they had achieved it. Tasha said that hers was about building better relationships with her allies, Spencer said that his was maturing from Cagayan, and Jeremy said that he was doing it for his family, including his unborn son, and that he struggled with keeping his wife's pregnancy a secret for the entire game. Ultimately, Kelley joined the rest of the jury in voting for Jeremy, who won in a unanimous 10-0-0 vote.
|Kelley's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Ta Keo Tribe Immune|
|4||Ta Keo Tribe Immune|
|5||Ta Keo Tribe Immune|
|6||Bayon Tribe Immune|
Keith, Kelly, Kimmi,
Spencer, Stephen, Tasha
|Spencer||Jeremy, Spencer, Tasha|
|Voted Off, Day 38|
| Voted for|
^1 In You Call, We'll Haul, Kelley used a Hidden Immunity Idol, negating 9 votes against her.
^2 In Lie, Cheat and Steal, Kelley used a Hidden Immunity Idol, negating 3 votes against her. Also, Jeremy used a Hidden Immunity Idol, negating Kelley's vote against him. Because Kelley and Jeremy both used Hidden Immunity Idols and negated all the votes cast at Tribal Council, a vote restart was held between all the non-immune players. This vote ended with a 3-3 tie between Kimmi and Tasha, forcing a unanimous decision tiebreaker. Kelley voted for Kimmi on the tiebreaker.
- Kelley competed on a Survivor edition of The Price Is Right primetime special that aired on May 23, 2016. She appeared along with Tina Wesson, Rob Mariano, Rupert Boneham, Cirie Fields, Woo Hwang, Natalie Anderson, Jeremy Collins, and Joe Anglim. Kelley and her partner, Donald, won their pricing game, but failed to make it to the Showcase. Kelley at one point when the wheel was spinning wished her father Dale Wentworth a happy birthday as the episode was taped on his birthday.
- Kelley, along with Joe Anglim, Jeremy Collins, Woo Hwang, and Caleb Reynolds, will compete on the series premiere of the game show Candy Crush, premiering on CBS on July 7, 2017. Kelley and Joe will compete against Jeremy and Woo.
- On July 1, 2017, Kelley got married to Arlen Pritchard.
|Statistics of Kelley Wentworth|
|Total votes received:||21|
|Days spent on Redemption Island:||N/A|
- Kelley's 28th birthday was on Day 6 of Survivor: San Juan del Sur, and her 29th birthday was on Day 8 of Survivor: Cambodia.
- Kelley is the first returning player whose birthday occurred during both of their seasons.
- Kelley and Dale were the first pair to both be voted out of Survivor: San Juan del Sur.
- According to Dale on his Survivor Live interview, he and Kelley initially signed up for The Amazing Race, but were asked to join Survivor instead. Kelley confirmed this and revealed she initially applied with a roommate.
- Kelley has the least amount of previous days played of any contestant competing on Survivor: Cambodia with 13.
- Kelley is also the lowest ranking castaway competing on Survivor: Cambodia, originally placing 14th, and was the first person on the season to outlast their original performance.
- Kelley joins fellow Survivor: Cambodia castaways Keith Nale, Vytas Baskauskas, and Ciera Eastin, as well as Survivor: South Pacific and Survivor: Caramoan castaway Brandon Hantz, as the only blood relatives of previous castaways to play multiple times.
- Kelley is the youngest female castaway on the original Ta Keo tribe.
- Kelley is one of fourteen castaways (the others being Rob Mariano, Shii Ann Huang, Bobby Jon Drinkard, Michael Skupin, Russell Swan, Francesca Hogi, Monica Culpepper, Colton Cumbie, Kimmi Kappenberg, Jeff Varner, Andrew Savage, Brad Culpepper, Caleb Reynolds, and Michaela Bradshaw) to return for a second season despite not reaching the jury phase on their original season.
- Kelley is the first contestant to find a Hidden Immunity Idol at a challenge.
- Kelley currently holds the record for the most number of votes voided by a Hidden Immunity Idol, with 9.
- She currently holds the record for most votes ever nullified against a castaway in a single season, with 12.
- Kelley is the first female to find multiple Hidden Immunity Idols in a single season.
- Kelley is the only female to win individual immunity in Cambodia.
- Kelley is the highest placing female member of the original Ta Keo tribe.
- Kelley is the first person to play multiple Hidden Immunity Idols on herself successfully.
- Kelley and Keith Nale are the only players to vote for three different people at the same Tribal Council.
- Both times that Kelley was voted out, she received three votes.
- Kelley is the first castaway to become the tenth member of the jury.
- Kelley received the most votes out of anyone else in Cambodia, with 17 votes.
- Kelley is currently tied with Monica Culpepper for the greatest day count improvement of any first time returning castaway, surviving 25 more days from San Juan del Sur to Cambodia.
- Kelley lost 31 lbs. (14 kg) during her time in Cambodia.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kelleywentworth/status/664225865702600704
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/214925/
- ↑ http://parade.com/472671/joshwigler/survivor-big-brother-amazing-race-the-price-is-right-photos/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zguryBwlc4E
- ↑ http://www.buddytv.com/articles/big-brother/big-brother-and-survivor-conte-65072.aspx
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BV_P40HlTic/
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/news/1003391/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN8PgGakhgE
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/photos/1005461/what-you-did-and-didn-t-see-at-the-survivor-live-reunion/99920/kelley-is-shocked-when-her-stats-are-revealed-/
|Survivor: San Juan del Sur Castaways|
|Survivor: Cambodia Castaways|