|Born:||June 22, 1989|
|Occupation:|| Timeshare Representative;|
Full Time Student/Sales
|Blood vs. Water|
In One World, she was best known for being young and naive, causing her to be blindsided by her own alliance at the final 7. She is also known for stating "blindsides are fun" moments before being blindsided.
She returned for Blood vs. Water with her boyfriend Big Brother winner Hayden Moss. She appeared to be in a comfortable position after the Tribe Switch. However, her decision to tell her allies she wanted to target her alliance member Monica Culpepper, resulted in her being blindsided. She finished in 14th place after losing the next Redemption Island duel.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name (Age): Kat Edorsson (22)
Name (Age): Kat Edorsson (23)
Kat began the game on the all-female Salani tribe. She was quickly recruited into an alliance along with Alicia Rosa, Kim Spradlin, Chelsea Meissner, and Sabrina Thompson. Despite being in the majority, Kat faced the threat of being eliminated after she failed to follow directions during the second Immunity Challenge, jumping into the water several times when she wasn't supposed to. However, Kat's alliance remained loyal to her and voted out Nina Acosta. At the Day 12 Tribe Switch, Kat remained on Salani and later became a member of the merged Tikiano tribe.
At the merge, Kat continued to aid her alliance in eliminating the men from the game. Prior to the Day 28 Reward Challenge, Kat made a deal with Kim that if one of them won reward, they would pick the other, in order to keep Troyzan Robertson from plotting. However, Kat was angered when Kim went back on their deal by choosing Chelsea and Alicia over her. Troyzan made use of this by telling Kat that she was at the bottom of her alliance, further upsetting her. Ultimately, Troyzan's manipulation managed to get to Kat, who didn't want to be seen as a weak player and a follower. Despite considering flipping on her alliance, Kat stuck by the women to vote out Troyzan, who patted her on the back and whispered to her "do it".
On Day 31, Kat and her cousin Robby managed to win the Loved Ones Reward Challenge, and Kat chose to take Alicia and Kim (along with their loved ones) with her. This move angered Sabrina, who believed Tarzan Smith and Christina Cha deserved to go on the Reward more. With this, a sub-alliance started against Kat. Kat fought hard during the next Immunity Challenge, and begged Kim to let her win, but Kim didn't give up and won. A bitter Kat refused to high-five Kim and congratulate her. After the challenge, Alicia pitched the idea of voting out Kat, but Kim was against it, believing Sabrina to be a bigger threat. At Tribal Council, Kat's naivete and selfishness were hot topics, much to her chagrin. Chelsea even pointed out that Kat constantly used her age as an excuse for her actions. Before the vote, Kat commented about how she thinks blindsides are "fun". That night, Kat was blindsided in a 6-1 vote, and sobbed as she walked away from Tribal Council.
At the Final Tribal Council, she expressed she was hurt by Kim for voting her out. But instead of fully berating her, Kat told everyone that she would be having open heart surgery when she turned 24, and she didn't tell anyone this to avoid them giving her sympathy jury votes. By saying so, she told the jurors to not focus on their anger and to forgive instead. Ultimately, Kat was one of seven jurors who awarded Kim their votes, giving her the title of Sole Survivor for her masterful strategy.
|Kat's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Salani Tribe Immune|
|4||Salani Tribe Immune|
|5||Salani Tribe Immune|
|12||Sabrina|| Alicia, Chelsea, Christina,|
Kim, Sabrina, Tarzan
|Voted Off, Day 33|
| Voted for|
Blood vs. Water
Kat entered the game with her boyfriend and former Big Brother winner Hayden Moss. She was placed on Galang along with the other returning players, while Hayden was placed on Tadhana. Although Galang won the first four Immunity Challenges, drama did stir up when Colton Cumbie started to spread rumors that Kat and Tina Wesson had a conflict. Luckily for Kat, the tribe did not believe his lie and she remained safe for the first ten days. Despite this, she failed to be a part of the majority alliance; Kat wasn't concerned though, as she felt she was in a good position, only viewing the two Lauras (Morett and Boneham) as outsiders.
At the Day 14 Tribe Switch, Kat remained on Galang. Despite all of the Galang females agreeing to remain allied and vote off Vytas Baskauskas, Kat grew annoyed with Monica Culpepper's frequent talk of strategy and pondered voting her out over Vytas. She voiced her plan to Tina, who immediately alerted Monica. Upon being confronted by Monica, Kat denied ever plotting against her, even though Monica knew she was lying. Upset by Kat's betrayal, Monica convinced the rest of the tribe to vote her off instead of Vytas, and despite Kat's best efforts to save herself, she was sent to Redemption Island in a unanimous 5-1 vote.
Before her duel began the next day, Kat begged Hayden to take her spot on Redemption Island, but he declined, telling Kat that he had a better chance of winning the game then she did and she tearfully agreed. Though Kat started off in the duel well, John Cody and Laura both pulled ahead and beat her for 1st and 2nd place respectively, permanently eliminating Kat from the game.
|Kat's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|Galang Tribe Immune|
|2||Galang Tribe Immune|
|3||Galang Tribe Immune|
|4||Galang Tribe Immune|
|6||Vytas|| Katie, Laura B.,|
Monica, Tina, Vytas
|Voted Off, Day 16|
|7||On Redemption Island|
|Eliminated, Day 17|
- Kat currently works as a fashion model. She is signed with Megan Model Management.
- Kat dated Big Brother 12 winner Hayden Moss, who played as her loved one in Survivor: Blood vs. Water. They broke up in 2014.
- On September 30, 2017, Kat was arrested for a violence battery charge after allegedly hitting her boyfriend in the face after an argument.
|Statistics of Kat Edorsson|
|Total votes received:||12|
|Days spent on Redemption Island:||1|
- Kat was the youngest female contestant of Survivor: One World, and the youngest female returnee on Blood vs. Water.
- Kat is the only castaway from One World to stay on Salani post-swap and be voted out. This is because the other contestants who stayed on Salani post-swap made up the Final Three.
- Kat compared herself to Survivor: China's Jaime Dugan in her cast interview.
- Kat had open heart surgery when she was 12, and again when she was 24.
- In a Twitter announcement, Kat stated that that prior to her revelation of her open heart surgery, she claimed that her chest scar was from a motorcycle accident because she didn't want to use the surgery to gain sympathy jury votes.
- In a confessional featured in "Thanks for the Souvenir", Kat stated that she dreamed that ex-tribemate Alicia Rosa killed her in a shopping mall. Six episodes later, in "It's Gonna Be Chaos", Alicia would go on to campaign for Kat to be voted out. Kat was voted out unanimously.
- In both of Kat's seasons, she was voted out unanimously by a group of women and one man.
- Kat's Luxury Item in Survivor: Blood vs. Water was a picture of her and fellow Survivor: One World player Kim Spradlin. There was also a letter from Kim.
- Kat is the only original female member of Galang to be on Redemption Island and not win any duels.
- Kat is the only jury member in Survivor: One World to never be a member of Manono, and also the only castaway to be on Salani before the merge to reach the merge and not make the Final Tribal Council.
- In an interview with AfterBuzz TV, Kat said that when being cast for Survivor: Blood vs. Water, she was originally going to play with her cousin, but since he couldn't play, Kat opted to play with her sister, but she couldn't play. Then Kat's dad was offered the spot, but he refused. Soon enough, Kat asked CBS if she could bring her boyfriend at the time, Hayden Moss.
- Kat lost 15.5 lbs. during her time in One World.
- ↑ Moorhouse, Drusilla (May 3, 2012). "Survivor Eliminee Kat Gets Candid: Talks Shoplifting Arrest—and the Secret of Kim's Mustache!". Entertainment Online. http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/survivor_eliminee_kat_gets_candid_talks/313517?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-top_stories&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_celebrities_top_stories&dlvrit=79438. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35h9z8Uk-H0&feature=youtu.be
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/81124/
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/214731/
- ↑ http://www.megamodelsmiami.com/Models/7-6143/katrina-edorsson.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/bigbrothernet/status/476442477537558529
- ↑ http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/04/survivor-star-kat-edorsson-arrested-for-violence-battery/
- ↑ Edorsson, Katrina (August 3, 2012). "@IAmNothing712 yes I actually told them I feel off a mortar cycle lol but they never broke it up thank #SurvivorGods". Twitter. https://twitter.com/KittenSWAG24/status/231421301795991552?uid=150990967&iid=am-209358414613440101128702636&nid=27+234. Retrieved August 4, 2012.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLjkP9VvPB4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMZkIKxOgm8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sy15uEOctg
|Survivor: One World Castaways|
|Survivor: Blood vs. Water Castaways|