|Birth Date||June 22, 1989|
|Occupation|| Timeshare representative;|
Full Time Student/Sales
She is best known for being young and naive, causing her to be voted out both times she played. She is also known for dating Big Brother winner Hayden Moss.
Name (Age): Kat Edorsson (22)
Tribe Designation: Salani, Tikiano
Current Residence: Orlando, Fla.
Occupation: Timeshare Rep
Personal Claim to Fame: I would have to say my accomplishments come from school and work. Although I only work part time, I am a top producer at my company. I’m also working on my BS at University of Central Florida.
Inspiration in Life: I am not the average girl who has a normal hero. Essentially, if I were normal I would either choose Abraham Lincoln or Donald Trump, but my hero is fiction. Her name is Xena. She is the warrior princess, who serves as my alter ego. In her series, she changes from simple farm girl to an Amazon warrior, recognizing and pursing challenges for the greater good. She is my hero and I could only wish I can be half the woman she is.
Hobbies: Riding horses, fishing, all sports.
Pet Peeves: Long lines at the DMV, seat belts on airplanes, girly girls and small children with leashes.
3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, eager and passionate.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Andrea Boehlke is my favorite. She’s blonde, a farm girl and loves a challenge. She was able to play and get ahead in the game despite her sweet look on the outside, just like me --- for example, she wasn’t afraid to throw Matt under the bus to save herself.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to conquer the challenges, proving not only that I can survive the obstacles but that I will be the ultimate survivor.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My skills to manipulate and socialize will ultimately help me survive Survivor. I have always taken the “leader role” with my friends, family and co-workers. I build relationships, talk my way out of tickets, and socialize my way to the top. My skill set is very strong and it comes to me naturally, like breathing. I definitely think I will be an important member of the group.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: My life has already played this game and I won. I have faced life and death situations at a very young age. I’m a fighter and I’ll never quit. I’m very good at getting my way, talking people into things and ultimately marketing and selling myself. I may be a 22-year-old blonde but I’m much tougher than I look. I want to be the youngest female to ever win the game!
Blood vs. Water Edit
Name (Age): Kat Edorsson (23)
Tribe Designation: Galang
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Hayden’s Girlfriend
Previous Season: “Survivor: One World” – sixth jury member
Current Residence: Orlando, Florida
Occupation: Full-time Student/Sales
Why Did She Want to Play “Survivor” with Her Loved One?: I couldn’t ask to play a better game with a better man. “Survivor” has change my life in more ways than one, so to return for a second season and to compete for a million dollars with someone I love is a dream. Living states away for a year now, winning “Survivor” would change our lives. Besides, who doesn’t want to see what their man is made of!
Survivor: One WorldEdit
Kat began the game on the all-female Salani tribe. She was quickly recruited into an alliance along with Alicia Rosa, Kim Spradlin, Chelsea Meissner, and Sabrina Thompson. Despite being in the majority, Kat faced the threat of being eliminated after she failed to follow directions during the second Immunity Challenge, jumping into the water several times when she wasn't supposed to. However, Kat's alliance remained loyal to her and voted out Nina Acosta. At the Day 12 Tribe Switch, Kat remained on Salani and later became a member of the merged Tikiano tribe.
At the merge, Kat continued to aid her alliance in eliminating the men from the game. Prior to the Day 28 Reward Challenge, Kat made a deal with Kim that if one of them won reward, they would pick the other, in order to keep Troyzan Robertson from plotting. However, Kat was angered when Kim went back on their deal by choosing Chelsea and Alicia over her. Troyzan made use of this by telling Kat that she was at the bottom of her alliance, further upsetting her. Ultimately, Troyzan's manipulation managed to get to Kat, who didn't want to be seen as a weak player and a follower. Despite considering flipping on her alliance, Kat stuck by the women to vote out Troyzan, who patted her on the back and whispered "do it" to her.
On Day 31, Kat and her cousin Robby managed to win the Loved Ones Reward Challenge, and Kat chose to take Alicia and Kim (along with their loved ones) with her. This move angered Sabrina, who believed Tarzan Smith and Christina Cha deserved to go on the Reward more. With this, a sub-alliance started against Kat. Kat fought hard during the next Immunity Challenge, and begged Kim to let her win, but Kim didn't give up and won. A bitter Kat refused to high-five Kim and congratulate her. After the challenge, Alicia pitched the idea of voting out Kat, but Kim was against it, believing Sabrina to be a bigger threat. At Tribal Council, Kat's naivete and selfishness were hot topics, much to her chagrin. Chelsea even pointed out that Kat constantly used her age as an excuse for her actions. Before the vote, Kat commented about how she thinks blindsides are "fun". That night, Kat was blindsided in a 6-1 vote, and sobbed as she walked away from Tribal Council.
At the Final Tribal Council, she expressed she was hurt by Kim for voting her out. But instead of fully berating her, Kat told everyone that she would be having open heart surgery when she turned 24, and she didn't tell anyone this to avoid them giving her sympathy jury votes. By saying so, she told the jurors to not focus on their anger and to forgive instead. Ultimately, Kat was one of seven jurors who awarded Kim their votes, giving her the title of Sole Survivor for her masterful strategy.
|Kat's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Salani Tribe Immune|
|4||Salani Tribe Immune|
|5||Salani Tribe Immune|
|12||Sabrina|| Alicia, Chelsea, Christina,|
Kim, Sabrina, Tarzan
|Voted Off, Day 33|
| Voted for|
^1 In Go Out with a Bang, Troyzan used a Hidden Immunity Idol, negating Kat's vote against him.
Survivor: Blood vs. WaterEdit
|Statistics of Kat Edorsson|
|Total number of days||50|
|Total votes received||12|
|Days spent at Redemption Island||1|
Kat entered the game with her boyfriend and former Big Brother winner Hayden Moss. She was placed on Galang along with the other returning players, while Hayden was placed on Tadhana. Although Galang won the first four Immunity Challenges, drama did stir up when Colton Cumbie started to spread rumors that Kat and Tina Wesson had a conflict. Luckily for Kat, the tribe did not believe his lie and she remained safe for the first ten days. Despite this, she failed to be a part of the majority alliance; Kat wasn't concerned though, as she felt she was in a good position, only viewing the two Lauras (Morett and Boneham) as outsiders.
At the Day 14 Tribe Switch, Kat remained on Galang. Despite all of the Galang females agreeing to remain allied and vote off Vytas Baskauskas, Kat grew annoyed with Monica Culpepper's frequent talk of strategy and pondered voting her out over Vytas. She voiced her plan to Tina, who immediately alerted Monica. Upon being confronted by Monica, Kat denied ever plotting against her, even though she knew she was lying. Upset by Kat's betrayal, Monica convinced the rest of the tribe to vote her off instead of Vytas, and despite Kat's best efforts to save herself, she was sent to Redemption Island in a unanimous 5-1 vote, where she was eliminated in her first duel against John Cody and Laura M.
|Kat's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|Galang Tribe Immune|
|2||Galang Tribe Immune|
|3||Galang Tribe Immune|
|4||Galang Tribe Immune|
|6||Vytas|| Katie, Laura B.,|
Monica, Tina, Vytas
|Voted Off, Day 16|
|7||On Redemption Island|
|Eliminated, Day 17|
- Kat currently works as a fashion model. She is signed with Megan Model Management.
- Kat dated Big Brother 12 winner Hayden Moss, who played as her loved one in Survivor: Blood vs. Water. They broke up in 2014.
- Kat was the youngest female contestant of One World, and the youngest female returnee on Blood vs. Water.
- Kat compared herself to Survivor: China's Jaime Dugan in her cast interview.
- Kat had open heart surgery when she was 12, and again when she was 24.
- In a Twitter announcement, Kat stated that that prior to her revelation of her open heart surgery, she claimed that her chest scar was from a motorcycle accident because she didn't want to use the surgery to gain sympathy jury votes.
- Kat was arrested shortly before Survivor: One World started for stealing lipstick from a local beauty shop.
- In a confessional featured in “Thanks for the Souvenir”, Kat stated that she dreamed that ex-tribemate Alicia Rosa killed her in a shopping mall. Six episodes later, in “It's Gonna Be Chaos”, Alicia would go on to campaign for Kat to be voted out. Kat was voted out unanimously.
- Kat was the only player to be on Salani both pre- and post-tribe swap, and not make the Final Tribal Council.
- Kat is currently the only returnee from One World to make the merge in his or her original season.
- In both of Kat's seasons, she was voted out unanimously by a group of women and one man.
- Kat's Luxury Item in Survivor: Blood vs. Water was a picture of her and fellow One World player Kim Spradlin. There was also a letter from Kim.
- Kat is the only original female member of Galang to be on Redemption Island and not win any duels.
- Kat came in 7th place in One World and was the 7th person eliminated in Blood vs. Water.
- By birth date, Kat is the youngest female returning player.
- Kat is the only jury member in One World to never be a member of Manono.
- Kat was the 4th person to be eliminated out of the members of her original tribe. In One World she was eliminated after Kourtney Moon, Nina Acosta, and Monica Culpepper. In Blood vs. Water she was eliminated after Rupert Boneham, Colton Cumbie, and Candice Cody.
- In an interview with AfterBuzz TV, Kat said that when being cast for Blood vs. Water, she was originally going to play with her cousin, but since he couldn't play, Kat opted to play with her sister, but she couldn't play, then Kat's dad was offered the spot, but he refused, soon enough Kat asked CBS if she could bring her boyfriend at the time Hayden.
- ↑ Moorhouse, Drusilla (May 3, 2012). "Survivor Eliminee Kat Gets Candid: Talks Shoplifting Arrest—and the Secret of Kim's Mustache!". Entertainment Online. http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/survivor_eliminee_kat_gets_candid_talks/313517?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-top_stories&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_celebrities_top_stories&dlvrit=79438. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
- ↑ http://www.megamodelsmiami.com/Models/7-6143/katrina-edorsson.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/bigbrothernet/status/476442477537558529
- ↑ Edorsson, Katrina (August 3, 2012). "@IAmNothing712 yes I actually told them I feel off a mortar cycle lol but they never broke it up thank #SurvivorGods". Twitter. https://twitter.com/KittenSWAG24/status/231421301795991552?uid=150990967&iid=am-209358414613440101128702636&nid=27+234. Retrieved August 4, 2012.
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLjkP9VvPB4
|Survivor: One World Castaways|
|Survivor: Blood vs. Water Castaways|