|Namesake:||A beach in Phang Nga Bay.|
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 2|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Aopoh on Day 19|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Charlie Vincent-Mussard (21/21)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Wendy Gervois (Winner)|
Karwaï has no insignia.
Karwaï is a starting tribe from Koh-Lanta: Thaïlande. Their tribe color is yellow.
The tribe members are chosen by Wendy, the youngest female castaway out of those who formed the original tribes.
- Alain Chrisostome, a supermarket employee from Pyrénées-Atlantiques.
- Céline Parat-Yeghiayan, a corporate instructor from Morbihan.
- Charlie Vincent-Mussard, a furniture repairer from Mayenne.
- Huw Francis, a sports events manager from Haute-Savoie.
- Julien Castro, a joiner from Hérault.
- Laurence Corbellotti, an organizer from Bouches-du-Rhône.
- Lolo Facione, a swimming coach from Oise.
- Pascal Salviani, a real estate developer from Alpes-Maritimes.
- Wendy Gervois, a boxer from Nord.
Day 4 Tribe
Due to Charlie's early quit, Laureen is added into the game to replace her, and joins the tribe during the Day 3 Tribal Council. Also, on Day 4, Steve joins the tribe after spending the first days on the Island of the Necklaces.
- ► Alain Chrisostome
- ► Céline Parat-Yeghiayan
- ► Huw Francis
- ► Julien Castro
- ► Laureen Hugel, a student from Alpes-Maritimes.
- ► Lolo Facione
- ► Pascal Salviani
- ► Steve Best, a textile entrepreneur from Hauts-de-Seine.
- ► Wendy Gervois
On Day 10, the new tribe members are chosen by Laureen, who was designated leader of Karwaï by Karima after the latter found the hidden message on the Island of the Necklaces.
- ► ► Alain Chrisostome
- ► ► Cassandre Girard, a graduate in tourism from Hauts-de-Seine.
- ► ► Cécilia Siharaj, a professional dancer from Hauts-de-Seine.
- ► ► Gabriel Gubbels, a police inspector from Belgium.
- ► ► Julien Castro
- ► ► Laureen Hugel
- ► ► Nicolas Rouyé, a model from Charente-Maritime.
- ► ► Wendy Gervois
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.